Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accepted by your GG

Outside of the amazing daily acceptance, one memory stands out. After dating a year my SO surprised me with airline tickets, hotel reservations and passes to SCC! Talk about being happily blind-sided We had an amazing time and I will never forget that adventure with my now wife. Love that girl!

I'm one of those who is lucky enough to have a wife who fully accepts my cross dressing and at times encourages me. That's all I need and its enough.

Loving the ideas, i have bought gifts for Cass and other things too.....but from reading your posts gives me more ideas!!!! Thank you so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

the last gift from my wife was at Christmas before she died, A black skirt. No gift to my male side just the skirt. She sent her sister out to buy it specifically. Sort of her way of saying she accepted who I was.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My SO goes out and finds things and buys them for me. She also gives me tips on trying to improve my image, manerisms etc...

She said to me the other day if you're going to be going out often then we need you to look as best as you can. I love her!

GG / SO of a CD
    Quote Originally Posted by josrphine View Post
    Hi GG 7irsh, Do not paint your toe nails , do hers. The color she likes.
    I agree with josrphine... Paint hers!

Even though I always buy little gifts for my SO, there is nothing like the moments we share with my SO's legs on my lap while I paint her nails. I find the little things like that mean more to my sweetheart than the actual gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Wants View Post
    I agree with josrphine... Paint hers!

Even though I always buy little gifts for my SO, there is nothing like the moments we share with my SO's legs on my lap while I paint her nails. I find the little things like that mean more to my sweetheart than the actual gifts.
    I think the intent of the OP was to ask the members of the forum what their SOs have done to show acceptance, not to judge other GGs or suggest that they aren't as accepting as they think they are. Painting your spouse's nails might be significant in one relationship, but a tangible gift might be just as significant for someone else, and a GG displaying a TG symbol (rainbow nails) might be more meaningful to the spouse than a gift or a pedicure.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Lots of good suggestions here. Feminine gifts and pampering are always appreciated as well as gestures of acceptance like the rainbow nails.

Mimi's greatest gift to me has been her enthusiasm in helping me explore my feminine side. She's always suggesting things that we can do to get Eryn out and about.
    Last edited by Eryn; 08-16-2013 at 12:03 AM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

She Loves me for me, I can ask for no more. Although she gives even more. I'm truely Blessed

GG / SO of a CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    I think the intent of the OP was to ask the members of the forum what their SOs have done to show acceptance, not to judge other GGs or suggest that they aren't as accepting as they think they are. Painting your spouse's nails might be significant in one relationship, but a tangible gift might be just as significant for someone else, and a GG displaying a TG symbol (rainbow nails) might be more meaningful to the spouse than a gift or a pedicure.
    My apologies, Mimi. That wasn't what I was trying to suggest. I guess I should have paid more attention as I re-read what I was posting to make sure it wouldn't have been taken that way. It was purely me trying to say that in the case of my SO I know it is more appreciated than gift, certainly not trying to discount or judge others.

Again my apologies,

Lola

Platinum Member
    Hi GG7, My wife tolerates my dressing and that's good enough for me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GG7irish View Post
    How does your GG make you feel accepted and loved?
    She doesn't. Not all GGs are as accepting as you.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It's the little things or not making cross dressing the center of every argument. For example while in doors and as long as no company is in the house, there are no restrictions placed upon me being in girl mode, it's accepted as completely normal by my wife. Also my wifes genuine protectiveness of me, in that when we have guest staying with us for a while, like her family members she warns me to be careful when trotting about in girl mode, and will often help to distract anyone should I face running into a family member unexpectedly.

She has basically taken my entire wardrobe and combined it with hers basically meaning we share the same wardrobe the exception being anything of hers which is too small for me. A few additional areas shopping, compliments, and suggestions. When shopping she gives her honest opinion on what she believes will look good on me, is too big, small, tight, or just outright ugly. Although I secretly believes she gives these answers based upon her wearing the same outfits. One final thing his her cute little nicknames she will give me. Ex. B$tch,

Our disagreements are not related specifically to the idea of cross dressing. It's about certain behaviors which she would disagree with me about in any area.

1. I have too many clothes, shoes, make up, etc., I do not need anymore and she does get upset when she finds out I have purchased more. The same scenario could be applied to her being upset about me buying more video games, guy toys, or anything else which is not a necessity.

2. Her throwing out certain outfits she has given me based upon the fact that she has not seen me wear them in several years. The same rule could be applied to my male clothes.

3. Whenever she say's I look like I've put on a few pounds!!!

4. Her using all of my mascara, eye liner, and lipstick without telling me!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

She is my best friend and her acceptance of Ellen Jo is enough for me. I can't express how much I love this woman.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

My wife bought me "breast enhancers" on Fathers day

My supportive wife is always doing little things. Just last week she was out shopping with a friend and called me just to say she had picked up something Misty will just love, and she can't wait to give it to her. BTW: It's really great to have CD as a part of our life, and not the center of it.

Many ways but she said to me once that "I don't really get all of this (being trans*) but I do get you!"
    Debby

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tracii is always included at Christmas with a piece of jewelery.I do love jewelery of any kind and it doesn't have to be expensive or fancy its the thought that matters.
    My GF is very accepting.

My SO booked a hotel room for my birthday so the three of us (her, me and Ellie) could enjoy a day totally relaxed. She even bought me a nice necklace and matching earrings as a suprise. She often buys me clothes and when we are shopping asks if I need any makeup stuff. Last Xmas saw a pair of patent red shoes with 5" steel spike heels. So classy.... I alway reciprocate and we love each for who we are not what we are....Ellie

My SO has done many of the things listed previously. She has bought me clothes and went out with me several times. I am really appreciative of those things. However, the best thing is that she loves me and wants me to be the real me. It hasn't been easy for her and she misses her husband at times. She really wants me to be happy and she is hanging in there with me. We are working at being honest about what we need from each other. I know that she wants to make it work and let me explore being Suzanne. She is truly wonderful!
    Suzanne