Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does complimenting other girls in the photo gallery make you gay?

This thread cracks me up! Sitting here in our dresses, panties, and bras, wearing wigs and breast forms, wondering if complimenting another CD makes us gay?

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

It does not. I do it from time to time and I'm not gay. I'm not saying being a gay is a negative thing, if I was gay I would be ok with it. Similar to me being a crossdresser.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    Marleena, I must say, that you look fabulous in your avatar! Love the combo, and hair, and great legs. You did a great job of portraying a lady!
    Thanks so much Alice! You are seeing the real me there.

When I first started dressing I assumed in the back of my mind that I must be either Gay or Bi by definetion that I wanted to atract the attention of men by looking like a girl and through out the years as I felt more feminine I assumed this as the truth, but as time passed and I struggled with this so called truth I would binge and purge my need to feel feminine. Now I understand that this need is really just for me and not a sexual outlet at all which has been a great relief. I just want to feel feminine for me and no one else...
    "To some shoes just cover the feet....but for me they show your style."

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Nope, it doesn't make you gay. To me, it's really weird because I really am definitely intriqued with some of the girls here because their presentation is just amazing and I tend to gush. It's the same with certain guitar players for me, I can easily become a fanboy and have no cool if I'm not careful. I don't want sex with them though, unless they're female and hot that is!

Quote Originally Posted by dawn03 View Post
    No, it does not. What makes you gay is the desire to have sex with someone of the same sex. If you want sex with men and women, you're bisexual and if you want sex with someone of the opposite sex, you're heterosexual.

Commenting on how people look or are dressed has nothing to do with it.
    Ditto. Well said.

I think what makes you gay is the desire to fall in love, have sex, and marry someone of the same sex, and it completely excludes the possibility of doing so with the opposite sex. Likewise, being straight means you want to fall in love, have sex, and marry someone of the opposite sex.

Whether you want to get married or not is irrelevant, it's about who you want to spend the rest of your life with.

For me, that's a woman. GG or "woman with a past", that much is all the same to me (So yes, I'd marry a TS who's transitioned with surgery and everything, provided we wanted to be together forever and ever). I couldn't marry a TF, because the guy mode whenever we're no in the bedroom would drive me crazy, but I could totally sleep with a TF. Lots of things I could do with guys, too. But I never want to spend the rest of my life with a guy....

I'd classify being bisexual (smack in the middle of the spectrum) as someone who would like to fall in love, have sex, and marry someone of any sex and/or gender. My definition of "bisexual" probably better fits "pansexual", but I think the terminology is really watered down.

I prefer someone (such as my wife) to say "I'm a bit bi, but prefer to be with men" rather than to tell me they're completely bi but have no interest in marrying a woman.

Too often we get too hung up on who we want to have sex with that we forget the larger part of the question, you know, the part that involves romance, buying a house together, etc.

Now, does it make you gay to compliment a man presenting female? No. It doesn't make you bi in any way either. If you look at the picture and see yourself on a date with that person, knowing they have a penis, then you're probably shifted a bit off the "completely hetero" post.

Likewise, it doesn't mean you want to cheat on your wife if you tell another woman she looks attractive in her dress, or tank top, or whatever. There's nothing wrong with tastefully complimenting someone on their appearance. It also doesn't make you gay if you compliment a man on what he's wearing and how he looks.

On a certain level, we all have an idea what we think looks good. If you're dressing in drab, but dressing up for the occasion (wearing a tux for a wedding, for example), you'll look in the mirror, comb your hair, etc, and do everything you can to look as good as you can. You can't do THAT without having some idea what you think is attractive for a man in drab. Applying those same standards to deliver a compliment to another man doesn't make you gay, it makes you someone who likes to compliment people when they look good.

No, you are just complimenting well attired & groomed lovely young ladies. If they are really males so what ?
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    No, you are just complimenting well attired & groomed lovely young ladies. If they are really males so what ?

Exactly my thoughts Arlene.

No, it dosnt make anyone gay. Just a comment hopefully in good taste.

Most people say "no", and that's good. Otherwise, dictionaries would have to add "and complimenting other crossdressers" to the definition of gay/homosexual.