Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does complimenting other girls in the photo gallery make you gay?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ME2.0 View Post
    If crossdressing has taught me anything, it's that we should all be a little more tollerant.

Hugs,
    Staci
    It has and it continues to teach me. That's why I love it. I'm learning about myself now. Regarding Homosexuality, it runs in our blood. Some stronger than others. I believe it is a part of all of humanity. It's like anything else. I can yell out that I can't stand infidelity in others but, in my mind, I'm in a harem of women and /or men. What's the difference what sex you end up with? It's just a preference, that's all.

When I go to a wedding and all my male friends are dressed in suits and have made an extra effort to look good (or their SOs made sure they looked good) and I say, 'Hey, Benny, you look great today!' am I gay?

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

On the other hand, the idea of a guy looking at my picture and becoming gay because of it, is kind of a power trip, so ummm, yeah, if you look at my pic and think your gay, you definately are. My work here is done...LOL

Hugs,
    Staci

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    When I go to a wedding and all my male friends are dressed in suits and have made an extra effort to look good (or their SOs made sure they looked good) and I say, 'Hey, Benny, you look great today!' am I gay?

Deedee
    Yes, Deedee, you definitely are. Just be careful it is very contagious.

I caught it from a filthy airport bathroom. Be safe.

I did it!

Success......
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't think that having sexual feelings for a transexual or a CD makes you gay. Being of the same gender makes you gay. The women here if they identify as women, and look female, and if they feel female are female IMO. I look at some of the transformations here and without naming names I'm very attracted to *looks down at floor and blushes* I could quite easily be happy to be in a healthy sexual relationship with them and depending if I was Sophie or not, I'd either be a gay female or a straight male having a relationship with a very attractive female, even if they have male genitalia, to me genitalia doesn't makith the woman, even if traditionally it does. Of course if they wanted to still identify as a man, then I guess I'd be bi-sexual - and that's fine too Anyway I may be talking crazy, who knows.

And TBH there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Success......
    I dunno... He doesn't look very gay to me.
    No gay man would be caught dead in a wifebeater.

All I know is..

The message is...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ME2.0 View Post
    Considering that we're men wearing high-heels, skirts, makeup and bras, are we really going to put down people who live other alternative lifestyles? Are we really in a position to bash gays and worry that we may be one?

If crossdressing has taught me anything, it's that we should all be a little more tollerant.

Hugs,
    Staci
    If I were allowed to say freely how hot Staci's legs look in the avatar, I would be considered a perv. I mean they are like a mile long and black nylon. Can you imagine if... oh nevermind, I am starting to sound gay.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Nicole, welcome to our world. Gay is gay and fun too!

Answering the original question: I don`t know why it would.

I'm straight, but I find crossdressers sexy, so go figure. I hate labels... And by the way Nicole--thanks, you made my night. Hard not to go to bed with a smile tonight.

Thanks, and hugs,
    Staci

It doesn't really matter what label you put on it....but it is completely natural for a heterosexual guy to be attracted to what he perceives to be female visual stimuli. When I'm admiring some of the beautiful women here I am seeing a woman, NOT a man.

Call it what you want but I am very attracted to the girls here.

I think the key is in one's understanding of the word "attraction." You can be attracted to something or someone for a variety of reasons. I might be attracted to a car because of the advanced engineering built in to it. You might be attracted because of the unusual color and yet someone else might be attracted by the luxuries built into it. Yet, none of us may actually want to drive it because it has a stick shift! So it's not the attraction but the reason for the attraction.

Maybe instead of attraction, appreciation is a better term. I appreciate the efforts of many who post in the photos section because they have achieved a level of appearance that many of us will never get close to. But, no, I'm not "attracted" to that person because I know what is behind that image... and, at least from a physical standpoint, I'm not interested at all.

Lacy PJs

Hi, I feel like I'm complimenting another woman and there is nothing sexual about it. I also like to get compliments, who doesn't? Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Banned Read only
    In regards to the OP's question - YES, it makes you completely gay. Just as it makes every single women who complements a female gay. "sarcasm alert".

Ok, in all seriousness, and excusing my previous sentence, which was deliberately provocative, but said tongue-in-cheek, the very first reply you received in this thread answered your question succinctly. Dawn03 (the first person to reply) hit the nail firmly on the head. Commenting on another person, be it positively or negatively, does not make a person gay, straight, whatever.

All it does say is an ability for an individual to recognise positive things in another person. No more no less. A compliment need not ever come from a sexual perspective. A cigar is just a cigar. If a person looks good, then they look good. Doesn't mean that you want to go to bed with them.

Personally, I applaud those who are able to say outloud - "that person looks good".

I don't think so; it's pretty much just nice to know that there are other people out there who know what we're going through. Although, when we look like linebackers in a dress, it's pretty much obvious that people are just telling us kind lies.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by trishwannabcd View Post
    Call it what you want but I am very attracted to the girls here.
    Trishwanabcd: With legs like those, you're admired by the girls here!

We're all gay down here.

What if you turn the arguement on it's head. If you view yourself as a woman when you're dressed, and you compliment other girls in the photo gallery, does that make you lesbian?

Food for thought

Staci

Not at all,

At the gym I work out at, there are lots of full body shaves, lots of shaved legs. I might the only on there, but I wear nail polish on my toes and panties to boot. No one has ever complained.

Marleena, I must say, that you look fabulous in your avatar! Love the combo, and hair, and great legs. You did a great job of portraying a lady!

All jokes aside there is a quick gay test you can do at home!

Ask yourself honestly and truthfully if you attracted to men in their manly form.
    If yes, congrats! You're either gay or bisexual! If not then you're not going to last long in gayland due to the whole "not finding your partner attractive" thing.

You can argue till the cows come home about being attracted to transpeople and or what they're packing but in the end if you're not attracted to the same sex then you won't have a fun time identifying as gay.
    I'd say that wanting some CD dong may not make you gay, but it doesn't make you 100% "straight" either.

To make a more graphic point because lol:
    A guy could have his wife's arm in his small intestine every Friday night yet still be more straight than anyone making arbitrary rules of gayness on the internet.
    Let's all just hump and be humped by who we like and leave it at that.