Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does complimenting other girls in the photo gallery make you gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    LMAO I don't recall any comments like "I want to do you" in the gallery.
    I remember several replies along those lines. Probably couldn't find them again easily, but it has happened occasionally.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Compliments show you are considerate

Complimenting people never ever makes you gay--it just shows you are considerate!

Wanting to have sex with people of the same gender makes you gay.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

What's wrong with complimenting someone on their looks, make-up, abilities, athletic attributes, shoes, dress, skirts and tops or musical talents... etc? Shouldn't even be an issue...
    Change is inevitable...

Wow, many comments here, wow I think personally that if a girl here looks great dress, and you can tell that they really tried to look as a woman at the best they can, I will tell them, yes several girls here if you did not know see the picture here you would never have know that they were not a GG, but never dream of them or think about sex with them, just great they show the rest of us girls how great they feel about how they looks as a woman, hug Marleena,
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nope not in my opinion.

Silver Member
    I think complimenting someone for pitching a perfect game and looking good on the mound does make you gay. Responses to posted pictures on this site does not. But if you compliment a CDer's picture on this site who also pitched a perfect game - that leaves me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    How to tell if you are gay? You want sex with another man and you enjoy it.
    I'd say if other dudes give you a boner, but then again these both go hand in hand.
    Except that you don't need to have sex for your orientation to be defined.

Interestingly I've read a bunch of comments in the past where guys would say that a girl isn't really bi unless she has actual sex with another woman.
    Of course bi guys are gay no matter what and 99% of gay girls are doing it for attention or "daddy issues".

Even funnier is that even some in the gay community can believe that line of thinking.

On topic:
    I just don't look at women that way so I'm not sure I'm affected.
    ...Unless she was a bit aggressive and a to- nevermind...
    ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Interesting, I am gay and that is the reason I rarely compliment on picture gallery area, I really don't want to give a wrong signal because the Straight and non straight CD may think I am attracted to them and I am not really attracted to either one
    And you know that I have told you countless times that I would do you..but you continue to want a manly man...lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Great comments and the only thing that I can offer is that when I post now a days, I post to give other girls the confidence to get out and about. I may have begun looking for compliments, but now it's just to show others what it's like to be dressed in the world and to come out and join the other 'daywalkers' among us.......

Renne.....

I often find myself attracted to the girls in the pictures, but I realize that it's the illusion of femininity that I am attracted to, not what's underneath. That's why it does not make me gay, because it is the feminine to which I am attracted. So I can compliment or appreciate the ladies whose pictures I see on this forum with no insecurity, (or insincerity,) at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

I look at other women (CD's and GG's alike) and have given many compliments. I don't think telling someone that you like how they look or something that they are wearing would mean you are gay. If you are a man, and you like looking at other men and become aroused, then that would probably mean you could be a bit gay. I don't think admiring anyone means anything other than you have a sense of fashion!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I think some of us get way too uptight here and that was the point of this thread.
    Duh. And here I was, not having seen the other thread, thinking that you were asking a genuine question.
    Reine

I look at sexuality as standing on a football field. Gay is in one end zone. Straight is in the other. Bi is somewhere near the 50 yard line. Very few people are absolutley in the straight end zone, as there is always some notice of who in a room is handsome and who is not, but not very many are completely in the Gay end zone either as a lot of people who claim to be gay find female performers as sexy. Everyone stands somewhere on the field. I'm closer to the straight side, but not in the end zone either.

Just my opinions,

Hugs,
    Staci

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Duh. And here I was, not having seen the other thread, thinking that you were asking a genuine question.
    LMAO...it's okay Reine I liked your answer anyways.. It might be genuine to some people that are wondering what's going on with them. You know the question or comments we hear about TG girls being attractive. It worries some members because we have some real pretty "girls" here that can make a straight guy even question his sexuality. We need to remember most guys are very visual oriented.

Moral of the story we need to lighten up and not worry so much.

Hi Marleena, great question. Me? Gosh, if a person here is presenting as an attractive female, I complement and admire her as an attractive female, just as I would an attractive GG. So gay? Nope.
    So I suppose, like everything in life, what you see depends on the lens you are looking through.
    Hugs Jules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Julie Anderson

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

I believe the only thing that truly makes a person gay is if they desire to have intimate relations with another member of thier gender. Thats never been me. There is nothing wrong with complementing someones pictures.
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

We compliment each other because we are a community, a family. I comment on what my wife is wearing and Ill tell her she looks nice. I respect other members the same, and I hope other members treat me the same. Its not gay its polite. A huge difference......Ellie

Yes. Whenever you click on an image or link with your mouse, a neurological pattern of gayness transubstantiates into your neo-cortex.
    HELLO! SUPER GAY!

Banned Read only
    When a forum member does an exceptional job of making himself look like a woman, I feel a compliment should be offered. There have been a wide range of presentations on this site. Some are drop dead gorgeous creatures. Some look like attractive woman a person would encounter in everyday life. Basically, their presentations run the spectrum of society. Making an observation does not make me a gay man.

Does complimenting a male friend or acquaintance on his appearance (physique, attire, etc) make me gay?

Marleena: "Just put me in the I don't care category. Much ado about nothing.lol."

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Nothing can make you gay.
    You're either born gay, or not.

That reminds me of an old saying.

"Some were born gay, some achieve gayness and some have gayness thrust upon them."

(errr apologies to Shakespeare, Twelfth Night not Much Ado About Nothing)

It must be a guy thing, thinking that complimenting a guy (even one beautifully transformed) makes you gay. We almost never hear a guy say "he's really handsome" about another guy, but women do it all the time about other women and aren't accused of being lesbian. I hear my wife saying other women are pretty, and she says that about CDers, too. After almost 20 years of marriage, it seems that her identity and sexual preference are pretty normal.

How about how you react to a complement? If you feel warm and fuzzy inside when you receive a complement from (insert whatever description here), does that mean you are gay?

Obviously no, but I've come across some for whom it seems to feel threatening. Yes, I am answering my own question

Good reply Olivia, I mean what girl doesn't like compliments?

Like I said earlier sometimes we worry too much...

Quote Originally Posted by dragdoll View Post
    The homophobic/straight-married-dad mentality around here is getting really tiresome.
    BINGO that was what prompted this thread!!

Well, there is of course the Straight-married-dad-phobic mentality as well.

Folks, why do some of us have to be divisive? I can be a straight married dad (which I am) and state it without being "homophobic." It is indeed possible to support the entire GLBT spectrum without being gay and it is tiresome to see people in various parts of the spectrum accusing people in other parts of the spectrum of intolerance. We have plenty of enemies out there and we don't need to waste energy nit-picking each other!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]