Thread: I do not want to be vulnerable

Banned Read only

Exclamation I do not want to be vulnerable

I was working out and the weight started to fall off really fast. so I shy away from working out so much or so hard.

I do not want to get under X pounds BECAUSE I LIKE TO TO KEEP MY STATURE AS A MAN EVEN THOUGH ITS FUN TO BE ABLE TO FIT IN AS A WOMAN.

if I was to get under X pounds I would look so more more feminine but it comes with a price.

I have seen guys with women figures who have gotten surgery work done.
    I also have seen guys with women figures who have took female hormones.
    I have also seen a few guys who have female figures from avoiding certain exercise and activities while doing other activities that promote a feminine figure.

I guess what I am saying is that I am DRAWING A LINE IN THE SAND ON THE AMOUNT i WILL ALLOW TO HAPPEN TO LOOK GOOD WHILE DRESSED.

i HAVE SEEN A GUY WITH A MUSTACHE WITH A FEMALE BUTT & HIPS and not just a guy with ample butt.you can tell he took some effort to alter his appearance.
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 08-12-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Geez, all it is is an asthetic. Big deal, no?

I used to be a bench-pressing meat head like very other guy, and when I fell off the routine, I looked like every other fat bloke.

Now I lost 30 lbs. because I run every other day, and I am one of those people you speak of.

My goal for the last few years was to have an androgynous body so I can flip genders either way, and even now I still complain about being to0 heavy.

But lastly, and most importantly: I am confident enough in my own life that I do not worry about my manhood, as I am happy & proud of that side already. We all paint life in whatever brush we need to. I just happen to have a broad pallette of colors. When I'm in girl mode, I feel more of a person than less of a man.

Forgive me for being dense but I fail to see the connection between physical attributes and your "stature" as a man. All a bit stereotypical isn't it? If one were to buy the argument that one's stature as a man is somehow linked to a particular body type or certain physical attributes, what would that be? And what becomes of the variations in physical form, shape and appearance as dictated by genetics?

You might dislike me for saying this but the only thing I'm getting out of that post is your desire to reinforce existing gender stereotypes and roles; without focusing on the more important issue of acceptance delinked from appearance.

I for one do not believe my "manhood" or the lack of it to be defined by my reflection in the mirror, at the gym or at home.

Cheers!
    Sonia now has a flickr stream...can she interest you to hop over and take a peek?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/soniacd/
    She's also on Facebook now...and she'd like very much to be your friend
    http://www.facebook.com/sonia.cd1

My question...
    Do you wish to have the figure of a woman and dress successfully like one?

I think your name explains it all.

There are a lot of W shaped anchors down at the pier these days.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't think much of that matters anymore. If you're over 40, people are simply impressed if your gut doesn't hang over your belt buckle.

Hugs,
    Staci

Banned Read only
    Your are only 20 which explains [almost] everything. Both men and women come in unlimited sizes and shapes. An hour on most any bench in any mall in Florida [where we can wear shorts nearly year round] would easily illustrate that.

Also, it's simply NOT possible to alter the size or shape of certain body parts w/o implants, padding, or serious drugs. I think it is a mistake for you to think that others "fret" over body sizes, shapes and proportions as much as you THINK they do.