Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do you cross-dress?

Red face Why do you cross-dress?

Hi peeps

Just a simple one really, I'm interest in what crossdressing does for you

I've seen a lot of everyone pictures here in the gallery section and I'm simply stunned at how good everyone looks, personally mine is a bit of an odd one but to start with i'm bisexual & light crossdresser but more so for a sexual purpose, I parading around the house in girly clothes and lol generally acting like a girl I hope what I'm writing here isn't against forum rules but I hope I'm not the only one, on the outside world I couldn't be more manly I like cars and all that etc, yet when I put on extremely girly clothes it's the complete opposite and it makes me feel like a girly girl it;s almost like you become a different person.....lol a girl! and the girl that makes me is one that likes to dominated and bossed about!, this is where my sexually comes in I think because it has to be a man doing that.
    Last edited by CrossJess; 08-13-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Jess, many of us are like you, that is, we're manly at times and girly at times. I think that's what allows many wives & SO's to accept our CDing - we can have enjoyment (sexual or otherwise) by CDing but when it's time to be a man, husband, dad, handyman, sportsman, etc., we do that, too. For many of us, we are pretty normal guys the majority of the time, but like to dress up occasionally.
    Sexual preferences and activities may or may not involve CDing and is between you and your partner(s), if any. haha
    I don't know what it is or was that made me want to crossdress.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 08-13-2013 at 07:14 AM.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I have no idea why I want to crossdress, I just know that it gives me a certain comfortable feeling to allow that female in me to shine through. In male mode I would hate to be cleaning and doing other types of housework but when I'm dressed I don't mind it so much (but come on who really likes to dust and vacumn!). Plust I get into different moods when dressing. For example I hate doing the bookwork for my business, but somehow it makes it a lot more tolerable if I put on my fem business attire to do it.

Is there a sexual component to all of this. Not all the time for me, and I must admit, a lot less so thatn when I was younger.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I think mine all stems from growing up in the 80s and all the glamrock, I'm a great fan of David Bowie, I found him fascinating dressed womanly and bits of shinny stuff hanging off and all that jazz and all woman looked great in that era too, I think it plays a big part in the way I've turned out, when ever we go out to disco's 9 times out of 10 I'm dressed as Ziggy Stardust, it's the only time I will dress lady like on the out side world but get away with it

Platinum Member

It Makes Me Feel Good !!

Hi Jess, It's just who I am and it's what I do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I dress to keep my head on straight.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Why do I cross dress? I have a ton of silly glib answers to this really profound question, but no factual answers. It's just something inside me.

I dress because I have done it all of my life and I enjoy looking prettyand I love high heels Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

It is something I have done off and on for 50 years. I feel different when dressed
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Banned Read only
    Cause I feel like it

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    It's just who I am, I get dressed and just go about my day as I normally would. Except for picture days which I spend most of the day changing and taking pictures, its the best way to evaluate my self. If there was a scale where 0 was fetish dressing and 10 was TS, I would be an eight. I've always felt that I was different then "normal" guys...

I crossdress to feel normal.

Well the clothes aren't going to wear themselves.

But to be honest, it's just the little pink voices in my head that tell me to do it. There have been a few interesting conversations in threads this week about where these voices may come from.

I dress,
    Ars gratia Artis.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Warning S. A. A. :-) I quite cross dressing when I stopped being male ;-)

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Actually a twist here. When I am in male mode is when I am really crossdressing. Sure I was born with male parts but if it would be ok for me to wear girls cloths I would, so who honestly made up the rules on what we must wear? Maybe all men are really in the wrong cloths. Hmmmm, I never thought about it that way.
    Erica

I don't know what it is that made me want to crossdress but I think it is sexual component to me (make me feel good and sexy) and I am straight so CD is not in connection with bisexual orientation why is so I don't know.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

I cd to feel good. When i put on a dress i feel relaxed, happy, and girly. The more girly things i wear, the better it feels. I don't understand it, and i don't really care why, i just enjoy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    One its fun and two it lets me step out of my male side and into my female side.
    Being able to cross genders is a gift not many people get.

I don't know what drives me to crossdress, but I know it makes me feel good. I enjoy my male persona as well, but being able to experience and express my feminine side is a great joy in my life.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossJess View Post
    .... and the girl that makes me is one that likes to dominated and bossed about!, this is where my sexually comes in I think because it has to be a man doing that.
    I think you have confused "girly" and "submissive." Girls and/or women are not simply "submissive."

For me the primary driver is the visual stimulation of seeing my legs shaved, and in a pair of sheer hose, with beautiful heels on my feet. That is what I always found most attractive about women, and rather than just observe, I wanted to experience it. Seeing my legs look feminine is erotic and exciting. Even more fascinating is seeing my legs in the same hose and heels as my wife. I hope to improve my image over time above the waist. I think I will go to a transformation service eventually because the whole wig/makeup effort seems daunting right now.
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 08-13-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Agree, it is just who I am and I enjoy being me

+1 Agree, it is just who I am and I enjoy being me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani0948 View Post
    I cd to feel good. When i put on a dress i feel relaxed, happy, and girly. The more girly things i wear, the better it feels. I don't understand it, and i don't really care why, i just enjoy.
    Being the girl I've always wanted to be

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The beginning was a series of accidental steps that allowed us to identify Tina. The rest has been an obsessive curiosity to know this part of me. How can one live normally while denying a major part of one's self? This eexploration has been a joint project between me and my wife. As has been mentioned, having part of my life remain as a "normal guy and husband has gone a long way to helping Tina to be more of a natural extension of our life together.

Just a simple one??

OMG, I have thought about this one for almost 60 years and still don't have an answer. Were it only that simple.
    I just know that I feel complete this way. It's not an escape, it's not to relax, it's just to be me. I suppose that on the Benjamin scale I'm probably a bit closer to TS than anything else, but not far enough that I have that driven need to transition.
    But WHY? When I find the answer I'll let you all know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !