Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is it just me , or do of us girls share alot of the same hobbies ?

is it just me , or do us girls share alot of the same hobbies ?

ive seen post from alot of yall here about your normal daily hobbies and it seems that most of us share the same common interest in things ,. ill start and it would be awesome if yall can add your hobbies so we can see once and for all and try to get to the bottom of this

i love to play guitar and been playing for 17yrs now , really like working on engines and building fast toys , love racing them toys i built ,. like fast hot rod cars & boats ,. own a 1973 Jet Boat with a 455 big block olds that me and my dad restored from the ground up ,. love building stuff and just having a wrench in my hand in general ,. use to be a rock& roll only listener ,.. (until that damn Madonna & Joan Jett made me see the light lol )

anybody want to share ? or stupid thread ? lol
    Last edited by Courtney . J; 08-15-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    "when life hands ya lemons , make lemonade ,. and sell it for $10 a cup to all the people that has tried to put you down in life and failed "- CJ

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    My newest hobby is figuring out how to be a girl
    Besides that I enjoy woodworking and remodeling. Fixing just about anything that is broken and spending time in the gym.
    Last edited by Eryn; 08-13-2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: You're right, we don't talk about that here.
    Erica

I also fly fish.
    Last edited by Eryn; 08-13-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: You're right, we don't talk about that here.

I like working on old classic cars. I enjoy anything to do with radios and electronics too. I like the old ham radio receivers and restoring them. I'm hands on too and I'll try repairing just about anything with a schematic. I used to hate Christmas morning putting toys together though.lol. Glad the kids are older now.

[Moderator Hat On]

Folks, the reason we don't discuss firearms is because such discussions inevitably turns into slagging matches and nobody on either side of the issue is going to change their minds. All such discussions do is create bad feelings that weren't there before the discussion started.

So, no more firearms discussion, even if it is craftily disguised.

Eryn

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    My newest hobby is figuring out how to be a girl
    Besides that I enjoy woodworking and remodeling. Fixing just about anything that is broken and spending time in the gym.
    I concur with Erica - woodwork and anything thats broken inside the house or out. Also playing guitar, sketching on a intuos tablet and finally having time with my family including taking my dog for a walk on the beach. Im suprised I have time to be Ellie......E

Trains, Ham Radio and electronics.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm just learning to play golf as of last year. Now it seems I'm out on the course every chance I get. Then on the weekends its off to karaoke bars to entertain the masses. Other then that I sit in my room dressing

Acoustic music, painting, swimming and gym!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Hi.

Hobby's.

Well of cause woodwork & turning all aspects .metal working . photography, designing my clothes & sewing them . for our two period groups,& love my music = drums accordian & melodica wind,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-14-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Motorbikes, and no not pink Vespas
    I build stuff. All sorts of stuff
    Anything with a motor, I play with, customise
    (although lately I don't like grease on my hands)
    Guitar (blues/bluegrass/gospel mainly)
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

One major hobby, Dressing up in nice ladies clothes, oh and a wig and high heels and makeiup and and and........Ellie

Writing and performing music with my band, horses, 4-wheeling,dressing sexy.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Who has time for hobbies....... I do woodworking, gardening, photography, and I am trying to restore a model A, all of these if I find any time to do them.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I like to hike and camp, ride my bicycle, garden, and building computers from scratch.

scale models, cooking, wine, reading, scuba and skydive. Oh, i love boats and corvettes (Ive owned three and am looking at a 4th)

Professional audio visual system design has been my job and my hobby starting with my dad in the early 60s. He was the film director for several TV stations just getting started so I learned a LOT about film and television long before the general public.

Currently I am medically retired but still take on projects building one of a kind AV and computer switching systems, audio interfaces etc.
    Aside from AV, I love singing bass in my church choir. (MCC church, and yes I have attended en femme)

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Given up working on engines, car, bike or aircraft. As I say on my web, smelling of fuel and oil is not for this T Girl.

These days I'm more sedate, computers are my thing. I only get dirty hands if my pen breaks.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I have several old cars that I enjoy, along with the car clubs that I belong to. My other hobby is building scale model cars. I have a room with over 500 1/25 scalce models on display.

Platinum Member
    Hi Courtney, Woodworking, metalworking, train watching & railroad photography, HO model railroading, RV camping,
    world class handyman, and last but not least Dressing as a great looking lady.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-14-2013 at 06:33 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Courtney
    Woodworking, Violin, Banjo and Drums. Cooking always en fem. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

OK.. Being as pretty as possible is the common denominator. Ham radio seem popular and with me also. Fishing, Kayaking, preferably at the same time. Spending time drinking with friends, restoring my RV as it will become my permanent home soon. Surfing womens fashion sites on the net. Stamp collecting on a periodic basis as an investment more than for pleasure. Folk music. Reading science and astronomy magazines. Shopping of course and not forgetting spending time with my children. PHEW ! No wonder I am behind with my work.

cycling - both road and mountain

I'm surprised at how many of us are Hams.

I'm also into photography, just about all electronics, and things Disney.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

My hobbies are DIY and vehicle restoration, working on an old FJ40 right now.
    Amazing how many of us are gearheads.