Thread: The passion, the perps, the crime It is just about shoes so BE NICE

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

The passion, the perps, the crime It is just about shoes so BE NICE

The first picture is the scene of the crime and the victim.

The second picture are the victims in their recovery.

The third picture are the perps.

Yesterday I spent six hours out with a new girl. We went resale shopping, walked downtown Grand Rapids, yes without the sound of gunshots or getting propositioned by an (insert description here) person.

- Hopefully that will appease the Grand Rapids anti defimation police. -

We had dinner at the Alpine Avenue Outback. The waiter was very nice calling us ladies in a polite and respectful way. Later the manager was rotating through the whole crowd and stopped at our table, just like the others, greeting us as we presented ourselves, asking the same questions. I left the waiter a nice tip.

Then we shopped at Burlinton Coat Factory on Alpine. I found a white summer dress completely covered in small ruffles for twenty bucks. The checkout ladies were polite and friendly. Mine told me she had just rung up a dress like mine for a previous customer and that she wanted one herself, that she would wear it with killer heels.

All this in my sandals that look so good with the dress. But fashion has it's price. Looking beautiful should not require punishment for the victim or the perps - if ithe perps are shoes anyway.

A good day with another pretty Cder. Thanks Michelle!
    Get OUT. Have FUN. We are a part of the movement to increase tolerance and acceptance. That same tolerance and acceptance will work for handicapped, disfigured, everyone. But we get to do it voluntarily and for enjoyment. They have to live with it.
    Aren't we the lucky ones?
    Billie

Disclaimer:
    Billie admits to all personal faults. She welcomes polite comments and praise. After all, one would think that is the general purpose of this site, to provide acceptance, support, and friendship for other CDers. Those desiring to be judgmental, mean, or nit picking critical may do so to me personally while they are in guy mode out in the general disproving public. That way they can be in company with others like they are. PM me for an appointment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 08-14-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Hi Billie,
    It is my opinion that those shoes are nice but ill fitting.
    I suggest a wider shoe.
    Forget about fashion.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Pretty dress, but if those shoes caused all of those band-aids, I think I would throw them away no matter how pretty they are!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only
    Billie, I just love your taste in clothes. Love the dress, the shoes and your pretty toes.(even w/ the Band aids) Good Job Girlfriend

BTW. if the shoes hurt that much , just use them for picture taking only
    Last edited by MysticLady; 08-14-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Hey!
    One of the little dudes made it out without any damage! There is still hope for those shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    Hey!
    One of the little dudes made it out without any damage! There is still hope for those shoes!
    That a girl, never give up on a pretty pair of heels...... You look wonderful Billie!!! You are so right about being out and about and taking a stand for who we are, I applaud you.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Gold Member
    Years ago, my wife had a pair of heals she just adored, but they where a little to tight, to narrow.
    I got some shoe stretchers from a place on line; I stretch the shoes for about 2 week, adding
    a few turns to the adjusters every day or so. When I took the stretchers out, they fit my wife perfect.
    Try it, and good luck.
    Rader

You do look wonderful. I love the dress!
    If you want to save the shoes, I have a couple ideas for you. I've done both of these for myself.
    1. We have some ladder back chairs, where the back posts stick up high. Put the shoe over the post and hold the part that irritates your toes on the edge. With your other hand, tap the leather with a hammer. It may take a few minutes, but this really will soften the leather.
    2. Buy a piece of felt (walmart for less than $1.00), cut a strip the same size as the strap across the front that was rubbing your toes, hold it in place with a piece of double stick tape.
    Good luck!
    Stephanie

Those are beautiful shoes and the dress is gorgeous too. You look great! 9 bandaids? mmhh. I've seen worse.

Platinum Member
    Hi Billie, Those pretty toes will look fantastic in those great looking shoes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Owie! My toes are curling up in sympathy with yours. Been there and done that! Fortunately, they do heal eventually.

- Diane

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    Hey!
    Hear Ye, Hear Ye, all newbies over here please. Now, this is a CrossDresser. Determination people, That is what we want from you.

This is why I usually carry some flats with me. When it gets uncomfortable switch over!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?