Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hrt and emotional changes

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Wow Where to start this time? I guess the first thing I'll say is thanks to those of you who have stayed on topic. But I must say I have learned a lot about all the different levels of TS But we must remember ladies that we all only fit in our own heels! And each one of us is different and are entitled to be different.

As for myself I don't think I'll ever just stay in the middle. With just over 3 months of HRT I had a very noticeable difference in breast size and am pretty sure I'd develop to at least a large b or c and I wouldn't want to have that size and still be a male to the world.

So albeit I may not be ready right now I do see it in my future. As I'm just not very productive as a male as I spend way more time having/being Erica time and that is usually at home. So if I was just Erica all the time (in the future) I'm sure I'd be much more productive.

So when I make these statemnets I'm just looking for your opionions on if this is generally a normal thing that most (not all as we are all different) go through?

Thanks
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Hi Erica. Only you can decide if you need hormones.

For me though, my crossdressing was slapping me around in an addiction-like boxing match, and I was getting beat. I could NOT stop it or slow it down. My first week of hormones greatly diminished it. That was a major miracle in my life. Now my crossgender life is like having a glass of fine wine after a long week. Before, it was like heroine. It choked the life out of me.

Hormones did not eradicate my internal, preferred female gender. It is still there and somewhat less accessible. I have to drill down deeper for her - but she is there! Those are special and pleasant moments to me.

You have to find your comfort zone. I hope you the best.
    Last edited by TeresaL; 08-16-2013 at 12:16 PM.

That first shot I received was like drinking a cup of pure happy. I swear I was able to puke rainbows for a week.
    Since then, I have had my ups and downs, but I am in a much much MUCH happier state now. Like others have said, I try to stay on the positive side of things, and look forward to moving forward into my life.

The first month I did have serious doubts about myself, mainly about the whole "Passing" ordeal, but after a while I suppose I just stopped caring about it as much. Though for a while was having the thoughts of "I'd rather be dead" moments due to GD. It's just something that we need to trek through, otherwise the growth will never happen!

A roller-coaster ride of emotions is normal.
    I'm A Monstar
    BAACON

I eat Rainbows for breakfast.

@Erica Your original post threw some people off. Your negative reaction to hormones sometimes means they aren't right for you, meaning you may not be TS. The majority of TS women only start transition if it's necessary and rarely stop HRT. Only when you explained the reasons why you stopped taking the hormones did it become clear that you decided to delay transition.

Transitioning has its share of ups and downs. For me, I have been on HRT for five days. Have I noticed any changes? I am on a "high" as I am so excited that this stage has begun but I do know that I will still have ups and downs, but I try to focus on the ups. For me it seems to make the road shorter when I don't dwell on negatives. Any other changes? I think the my moods are more even and happy go lucky. No physical changes yet with the possible exception of one case of "excited" nipples.