Thread: Well bought my first bra and panties today and going to a make up artist next week

Well bought my first bra and panties today and going to a make up artist next week

I am wearing them right now and i feel great, was so scared, going to be terified of next weekend, she told me no problem I can wear girl clothes for my make over. just a question am I going to fast? been dreaming about being a girl for 30 years.
    Last edited by Eryn; 08-16-2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Fixed subject line

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, I'm sure that they will be the first of many.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Congrats Stephene!!!!
    Don't be scared - be happy, content and proud of who you are, all of you. Don't let societies "boxes" prevent you from being who you dream to be.
    Too fast you say...? Of course you need to bring aling those you love at a speed they can handle and understand. But in this life you only have so many days, and you say you have already spent thirty years dreaming. So now is the time to follow those dreams. Have fun with it!
    Hugs, Jules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Julie Anderson

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Quote Originally Posted by Juliea661 View Post
    Congrats Stephene!!!!
    Don't be scared - be happy, content and proud of who you are, all of you. Don't let societies "boxes" prevent you from being who you dream to be.
    Too fast you say...? Of course you need to bring aling those you love at a speed they can handle and understand. But in this life you only have so many days, and you say you have already spent thirty years dreaming. So now is the time to follow those dreams. Have fun with it!
    Hugs, Jules
    you are so right, why should I be scared when this is who I always was supposed to be? I should be proud of who I am not affraid and let the femmine side win...and you are right I only have so many days/months/years left and I was always miserable as a guy, but today it feels like I have been reborn..

Huggs and a kiss
    Stephanie

Well I can see why there are a mixture of emotions at the moment.
    You will settle down.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I really started going full swing about a year and a half ago. I can completely understand where you are coming from here! Its like once you let the girl out of the box she is doing a full on sprint!

The best advice that I can give you is don't do anything that would put other things in your life in jeopardy. Such as blowing your pay check at the makeup counter and getting behind on all of the other bills that you have. Unfortunately, we do need to keep ourselves in check and not get overly carried away.

You absolutely have nothing to be scared of! Have fun with it! Getting dolled up and becoming the lady you've always dreamed of being is the most fun I have ever had.

Have fun with it! Yolo, make the most of it!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

who is "she" is it your SO or someone else...?
    either way congrats, its up up and away from here trust me...!!

Go at your own pace girl. You will know whats right and wrong as time goes by.
    Just enjoy life and do what makes you the happiest.
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicajane View Post
    who is "she" is it your SO or someone else...?
    either way congrats, its up up and away from here trust me...!!
    She is me. She is me. She is me....I feel so happy I said that. Thank you girls for alll your kind words. If it is ok would like to share day 2. I went out and bought cute pumps (great advice in the shoe thread 2 sizes up they fit like a dream) One dress, one skirt and blouse, lip stick and bail polish and all the rest (didnt know how expensive that was) Went to three stores and the only time a sales lady bat an eye was when I bought a copy of Cosmopolitan... lol
    Just took a bath and shaved my legs WoW that feels so good
    Again thank you all so much.I am so happy right now, except I think my stupid Blazer needs a new starter.