Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you blessed with Small Feet?

Are you blessed with having Small Feet?

First of all, this is not to gloat or anything...I honestly feel bad for CDers with feet larger than size 10, because trying to find the right shoes even in 9/9.5/10 is a task. I am curious to see who else here wears women's shoe sizes on the smaller size of the CD spectrum.

I'm fortunate enough to have small feet (size 8.5) but I sometimes wish they were even smaller. Normally I wear a women's size 9, sometimes 10. My feet are narrow enough to fit into a women's size 8 if they are open-toed sandal types, however I have a couple of pairs of size 10 pumps that are too tight. With flip-flops or slippers, I actually have to buy them in the women's section because the ones made for men are too wide and won't stay on.

Am I blessed or cursed?
    Last edited by dragdoll; 08-16-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: just to avoid trolling/hurt feelings

U are totally blessed. As long as u wear anything lower than a 10 then u can find cute shoes almost anywhere. Unfortunately for me I wear a size 12 :/ but my eyes are always open so I manage to find cute stuff eventually.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

I have womens size 9 very wide foot, so my shoe size is a women's 10.
    I have bought a couple of women's shoes on Zappos.com, which the brand is exclusively Gabriella Rocha, because that brand often sells wide widths. My feet resemble a small version of Fred Flintsone feet. They look like short bricks.

I feel lucky. I can fit size 9 1/2 to 10 pumps, normal width. And I'm fortunate that my toes descend in size.

I'm between a 10 & an 11 and while the selection is not the greatest at least there is some variety and some cute shoes

For as tall as I am, my feet are small. I wear a size 11 in women's. 9 1/2 - 10 in men's. I'm 6'1".... most guys I know my height have yachts on their feet. I'm fortunate that I can still shop for women's shoes in a regular store!

My feet are also normal width and have normal looking toes.... descending in order and look very feminine when painted up!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I am 5' 10'' and 8 to 8 1/2 on men's and narrow too yes it s easy to fit on a lot of styles of shoes, I am not sure if this the norm on other parts of the country but I noticed that a lot of Texas ladies are around the same size
    I still consider myself lucky my sister hates her small feet, even the smallest woman size on some styles wont fit her and the kid sizes are usually narrow for her
    Last edited by Barbara Dugan; 08-14-2013 at 11:09 PM.

It's a curse, I'm telling you, to be a women's size 9.5. Any shoe, any style, any color...they all fit perfectly. Sometimes a 9, sometimes a 10, usually a 9.5. Trust me, it's really a bad thing.

For reference, nails by OPI, sandals by Tory Burch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Im one of the lucky ones as well. My feet are standard width 8.5 to 9 Australian which I think equates 1 to 1 with US. I can buy shoes off the shelf and do so regularly. Unlike Mariainheels who has over 200 pairs (lucky girl) of high quality foot luxury I only buy from generic stores like (australians will know) Betts and Betts, Airflex, ZU NOVO etc...I also wear cuban heel ladies boots (with a 2 inch heel) every day to work and not one person has commented on it.
    I am 5 foot 7 and 140 lbs so size 8.5 - 9 is average for me.....Ellie

I am shorter than you Barbara at 5-6 with similar sized feet at 8 1/2 narrow. So, I normally wear women's shoes in sizes 9 to 9 1/2 for closed toed heels and flats, 8 1/2 to 9 for open toed flats and heels, and 8 1/2 for strappy sandals. My boot size ranges from 8 1/2 to 9 depending on the brand and style. I love my small feet which have always, and still do, cause me fitting problems in male shoes, especially loafers/moccasins, which is a style a prefer for dress casual. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my small feet that are shaped very well with no corns nor callouses. My nail salon techs always tell me what great shape they are in and how soft they are. So, yes, I am very pleased with my feminine feet after all those years putting up with them in male mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    It's a curse, I'm telling you, to be a women's size 9.5. Any shoe, any style, any color...they all fit perfectly. Sometimes a 9, sometimes a 10, usually a 9.5. Trust me, it's really a bad thing.

For reference, nails by OPI, sandals by Tory Burch.
    It sounds so terrible Sara! I'm sure you have a hard time saying NO to buying all of the cute shoes you can get your hands on. I can't begin to tell you how many times I found a pair of shoes that I absolutely LOVE, but can't find a pair in my size to save me. But..... It does help keep more money in my purse!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I do nine to ten.
    Works well for me.
    I am 5'8".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Well, if I would let hair grow on my feet, I would be the infamous sasquatch. I just work with w/ I got. Size 12 mens.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I am 5' 10'' and 8 to 8 1/2 on men's and narrow too yes it s easy to fit on a lot of styles of shoes, I am not sure if this the norm on other parts of the country but I noticed that a lot of Texas ladies are around the same size
    lol not this TX gal ,. i can barely fit in a size 10 womens Heels ,. but i am blessed with great balance so if i ever have to run in heels im in luck . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post

Pretty much the same height and size as myself. If my feet were normal or wide width I think I'd have a lot less options though. The only problem I've ever had with the smaller sizes was the ankle strap being to small. Like the heels of my feet are normal/wide but the rest of my foot is tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    I feel lucky. I can fit size 9 1/2 to 10 pumps, normal width. And I'm fortunate that my toes descend in size.
    I guess this is key. My big toe and second toe are the same length on my right foot but the 2nd toe is slightly longer on the left, though the rest of my toes on both feet have a dramatic descension, like a quarter to half an inch difference as you go down to the pinky toe. It seems like my feet were made to wear womens shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy R Lynn View Post
    For as tall as I am, my feet are small. I wear a size 11 in women's. 9 1/2 - 10 in men's. I'm 6'1".... most guys I know my height have yachts on their feet. I'm fortunate that I can still shop for women's shoes in a regular store!

My feet are also normal width and have normal looking toes.... descending in order and look very feminine when painted up!
    I am very stoked that my feet are disproportinate to my height.

I'm only 5'3". I wear size 6 mens which equals to size 8 womens in the us. I have tiny, small, cute, petite feet.

I've noticed that the common belief is that you have to go up 2 sizes from men to women's sizes (i.e. mens 9 = womens 11) but that has never been the case for me, except maybe certain pointy closed-toe shoes, but I've never really worn pumps that much. In most cases my male shoe size was equal to the female size, give or take a half-size.

edit: I guess the "2 sizes up" rule applies mainly to normal or wide width. Thank god mine are narrow

Well I am blessed then I wear size 7 1/2 to 8 fem size

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm 5'7" and wear a size seven or eight woman's depending on the brand.

Ladies US size 10 W fit me pretty good, They are a little tight at first but they are quite comforable when they get broken in.

I don't wanna talk numbers, but I will say, I know most GG's my height take the same size I do

I am 5' 10" and where an 8 mens and 9 womens. back when it was scary to actually shop and try things on I bought shoes that were to large. No problem now. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

My eight and half women's size suit me just fine! They even fit my mouth at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Cynthia, what a great reason to add to my list. I actually can get both feet in there at those really bad moments where my mouth outruns my brain. I am so glad they are not size 10's men!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    My eight and half women's size suit me just fine! They even fit my mouth at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The whole shoe or just Deep-throating the heel?

I forgot to mention I have high arches as well. Could that be a factor for fitting into ladie's shoes that would normally be too small for my foot size?