Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you blessed with Small Feet?

i am 5'3" and i can usually fit a girls size 6 and some womens 6 all the way to 8.5

I wear a size 6.5 or 7.0 womens shoe.Riki

I'm 5'9" and wear a 9 1/2 to 10 but I love to compare me to celebrity shoe size on http://www.celebrityshoesize.com
    A number of the GG celebrities are shorter & have bigger feet than some of us.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I'm a size 12W. 13W in certain pointy toed shoes. So my shopping is mostly at Payless or online because most of the normal shoe stores stop at 10 or 11 and don't always sell wide widths.

Crossdresser
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    It's a curse, I'm telling you, to be a women's size 9.5. Any shoe, any style, any color...they all fit perfectly. Sometimes a 9, sometimes a 10, usually a 9.5. Trust me, it's really a bad thing.
    Then I'm cursed

I always dreaded going shoe shopping for mens shoes because my size is the one always sold out. Not so with womens shoes. In fact, I find good deals on the clearance racks since I'm on the larger end of womens shoes.

I wear 10 and have little problem finding cute shoes. I guess I am lucky!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I'm lucky too wearing a size 6.5 mens shoe...

Oh damn, now I'm envious.

I usually wear a women's 9-1/2 (US), although due to the crazy sizing variations, my closet contains well-fitting shoes in every half size from 9 to 11. The selection in stores isn't quite as broad as if I were a 7-1/2 or 8, but I have no real trouble finding a variety of interesting styles.

The odd thing is that I wear a 10 in men's shoes, sometimes even 10-1/2. My feet are narrow by men's standards, with long toes.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    I usually wear a women's 9-1/2 (US), although due to the crazy sizing variations, my closet contains well-fitting shoes in every half size from 9 to 11. The selection in stores isn't quite as broad as if I were a 7-1/2 or 8, but I have no real trouble finding a variety of interesting styles.

The odd thing is that I wear a 10 in men's shoes, sometimes even 10-1/2. My feet are narrow by men's standards, with long toes.

- Diane
    Yep, pretty much the same here.

I can compress/crunch my feet into small spaces with no pain or discomfort like a boa constrictor crawling through a mouse-hole.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Druscilla Supernovae View Post
    I'm only 5'3". I wear size 6 mens which equals to size 8 womens in the us. I have tiny, small, cute, petite feet.
    We will be sending the CD police your way, just for a little questioning, that's all

Quote Originally Posted by dragdoll View Post
    T
    I forgot to mention I have high arches as well. Could that be a factor for fitting into ladie's shoes that would normally be too small for my foot size?
    I think that's what saves my butt. I have a high arch also

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Kelly View Post
    I'm a size 12W. 13W in certain pointy toed shoes.
    Thank You so much Jennifer, I was so embarrassed w/ everybody having perfect feet and me the only Bigfoot over here, at least I don't feel all alone now

Gold Member
    blessed. Female shoe sizes are always available between size 6 and 10. Even if they get bigger when you age some more, you will never go over a 10.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

You are blessed. I own a size 9 and 10 shoes. I'm 5'5".
    Last edited by joanna4; 08-15-2013 at 04:10 AM.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

You are truly blessed! Wearing a size 11.5 to a 12 is very hard, because you cannot find many good shoes in my size. It has taken me a long time to put my collection together, and Stuart Weitzman (my favorites) are very expensive ! Nothing is better than a quality shoe, and all of you with smaller feet are the lucky ones <sigh>

5' 6" and normally wear an 8-8.5 ladies shoe. Yay!
    Keely

One of the Reds

No. But, they are still smaller than my one cousin, a GG, who has large feet. My feet swim in her shoes. Oh yeah, I've tried on her shoes and she knows.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Remember back in junior high when the bullies had their day? This is where the smaller sized guys finally get the edge over everyone bigger.

I wish!!!!! I have always struggled finding shoes as a man, uk12... I have to order all my female shoes online as we have absolutely NO stores that cater for my size here... and being 5'12" don't help either... I try and make the best of what I have though, but certain days it really gets me down.

Platinum Member

I'm A Certified Shoeaholic with A serious Addiction

Hi D.D., I guess that I'm lucky 10.5 Mens --12W to 13 Womens I have a collection of 130 pairs
    If I could wear size 9s' or 10s' I would probably have over a thousand pairs
    of beautiful sexy shoes
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by dragdoll View Post
    I honestly feel bad for CDers with feet larger than size 10.
    May I ask why?

I'm small as well at 5'3" tall. Wear size 8 heels. I really love shoes...to much perhaps as I have over 500 pairs.

I wear a men's size 10.5 which transfers to a women's 12 to 12.5. The other day, I spent several hours in the presence of another woman who was wearing a pair of open-toed sandals of exactly the same style of a pair that I have except a different color. When I first saw them, I almost spurted out, "I have a pair exactly like those!", but caught myself before I did.

Size 8.5 in a man's size. 9.5 or rarely a 10 in ladie's. No problem shopping most anywhere I want!!

Monique

No, not at all, IMO. European : 176-7 cm height, 43 shoe size. Which is UK size 8 or 9.

I have a size 11 shoe size and I always hate it when I am shopping online and I sort the shoes by size. When I click on 11 the number usually goes from 1500 to around 2-300 and only 50 good looking ones. I can wear a 10 in some boots but I have to try those on first.