Thread: Caught by a female relative? How did she react?

Banned Read only

Caught by a female relative? How did she react?

Mom never caught me red handed, but when she sussed out I was dressing, she offered support and advice and promised to tell nobody.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like a nice Mom to me.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Only been caught by one female relative.............that was my wife!
    I would love to have told the eldest of my 2 sisters, but unfortunately she is no longer with us, as she would have been OK with it. Miss her loads.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Yeah my mother caught me once and absolutely FREAKED, but I was able to diffuse it. I was playing in a punk band at the time and this happened during the month of October so I played it off as a "band costume"/Halloween-related kind of thing. She seemed relieved after that, but it still really bothers me that she made such a huge deal out of it to begin with. I've always experimented with gender-bending since I was a little kid so I never got why she was so shocked about this.

Not caught out but my stash got busted.
    The excuse,
    Me? I just like to collect girls clothes....
    Did it work....
    No.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like a very understandiing and loving mom. Count your blessings...
    Di

Mom caught me as well, we had "the talk", didn't do any good though and I wanted more and more to dress and I did!!!!!! I then discovered that I wanted to be a girl but couldn't do anything about it. But I still dress and feel like a girl whenever I do!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Banned Read only
    lol. The talk.

Never was caught by a female relative, But Dad did catch me once, let's just say, that didn't go all that well.
    I told my wife before the issue could come up. After we got married, (I was in a new relationship, and not thinking about dressing at the time), when the need to dress resurfaced, I told her, before I bought a piece of clothing. Actually, when I told her, she went out and bought me my first clothes I had had in years.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My Mother might have realised or found something but she has never mentioned it. It's a pity really because I lived alone with her for years and if she accepted it. Things would have been good. I walked in on two of my sisters once. I still believe they knew already but said nothing. They reacted angrily and told me to never do it again. They never mentioned it again. I don't know if my other two sisters know or were told because the subject has never been mentioned. I think the eldest of them would understand or at least tolerate it.

I am amazed I was never actually caught as I grew up in a family of six (Irish cliché!) in a small house and was crossdressing from the age of 11. This included dressing frequently and leaving the house dressed and having quite a stash of clothes. Possibly I was spotted once by a sister who wanted to come into my room but it was locked. I remember I was wearing a pretty blue skirt and had the mirror to check how it looked on me. There was a window over the door, so she climbed up on the stair banister and looked in. I took cover directly below the window so she couldn't see me. But later I think she might have seen me in the mirror. But she never mentioned it.

My younger sister caught me in my mom's slip, girdle and pantyhose when I was 14. I told her I was just curious what it felt like to be a woman.

I was caught by my Mom soooo many times wearing her things, she ended up telling my Dad and brother and sisters. It was not pretty being talked to by my Dad and made fun of by my brother and sister.

I never got caught red handed by anyone, but mom knew what I was up to.

Aspiring Member
    My Sister caught me trying on her long line strapless bra when I was in the second or third grade. It was on a Saturday morning and my Mom, Dad, and sister were downstairs eating. I thought this was a perfect time to sneak into her lingerie drawer and try it on.... ( just goes to show how stupid I was at this age) Well as you might have guessed I was caught red-handed!

Well I didn't get "talked" to, or beaten. I was dressed up in my sisters old clothes and paraded downstairs to see my Dad. Well, to make a long story short, he seemed to like me as a girl and decided I'd spend the rest of the school year living as a girl on the weekends. I never really figured out why my Dad reacted as he did, but I'm sure it started me on the path I now follow.

Danielle

Don't think I have ever been caught red handed, but have had some very close calls... My mom and dad however definitly knew that I stole my moms pantyhose when I was a kid. She allways just thought I slept with them under my pillow... Boiiii if she knew what I was doing
    Transgender girl

I did not have to get caught by my sisters because they dressed me as a girl when I was very young. Later in teenage years I dressed in my sisters clothes when alone in the house. While I did not tell them what I was doing I believe that they knew and would have encouraged it without mum or dad's knowledge. They just did not catch me although there were some close calls. Now I dress with my wife's knowledge.

oh ive responded to threads like this many times! and i love em! anyways i was caught by every memeber of my family, brother, sisters , step dad, mom. one time it lead to "the talk." However most times in matter of hours/ days it was "forgotten."

And it was a shame, cuz this year when i came out to my mom and sister, my sister just thought it was what boys did (a phase kinda) and mom was like, "oh i know but i felt u didnt want to talk about it. it was ur business" But the best part of coming out, was i could apologize to my sister.. for borrowing her clothes

My Grandmother caught me wearing my Mom's panties when I was around 5. What does one say to a 5 year old really?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I was 14 yrs old when my mother caught me wearing a skirt suit she had long ceased wearing. I still dressed but made sure she never found out. A few years later when I was 21 yrs old I was living in a apartment and one evening as I was leaving and walking along the street she and I passed within a few feet of each other, the following day she phoned to tell me she had called at the apartment and I was out.

I have always wished I could have told her that the woman that she passed in the street outside my apartment block was me , to late now though .

Hi all, I was caught by my sister. We use to play video games together before moving out, well one day I got a bit careless and left a pair of her flip flops and knickers on the floor. We are extremely close and she was kind enough to take me shopping once, she was ok with the fact I dressed as long as I didn't take her cloths or dressed in front of her. Still one of the best days taking her shopping knowing the cloths were for me this time She can tolerate nail polish but can't stand if I'm in a dress or even a shirt, jeans and heels.

My wife caught me this morning. she already knows but doesn't approve of it. Last night we went out to a club and had a baby sitter, so no kiddo in the house. My wife passed out when we got home. Thought I had a couple hours or so. Well I ended up passing out in the living room sofa dressed close to my profile pic. I was just waking up when she came out of the bedroom. She looked at me disgusted, I told her sorry and explained I don't know why I do it I just like it. She just went back to the bedroom and said"am I gonna get my husband back soon".

I was caught by a female cousin. I was trying on my sister's skirt and my blinds were open in my room, why? I don't know. However, all she did was say ooh and my name. I was expecting her to tell my mom and everybody. She didn't! whew! Ironically, she's a lesbian. I now think that she didn't tell because she could relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Not caught out but my stash got busted.
    The excuse,
    Me? I just like to collect girls clothes....
    Did it work....
    No.
    ummmm Duh!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I was not only caught by my mom but by my grandma when I was in kindergarten and then again when I was in high school. When I was in kindergarten I was wearing pantyhose under my jeans and then in high school I was in pantyhose and bra wearing one of my mom's dresses. Grandma hasn't said a word to me about or to my parents as far as I know.

My grandmother caught me wearing her knickers when I was ( I think ) three years old .. too young to know WHY what I was doing was naughty, yet I WAS trying to do it secretly, and finding the experience very exciting and enjoyable. That led to some whispered conversations between the grown-ups which I partly overheard and partly understood. Some time later she started teaching me to knit.

At 11 or 12, I was lying in bed wearing one of my stepmother's full slips when she came in, I pulled the bedclothes up and wriggled down, but she saw the shoulder straps, she didn't say anything at the time but left the room quickly, afterwards she would occasionally make teasing remarks without ever really acknowledging or engaging with me on the subject.
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?