Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Persuaded do dress by GG who doesn't know you dress

Banned Read only

Persuaded do dress by GG who doesn't know you dress

Has this happened?

For me, only make-up though.

Yep! One time when I was 16, my girlfriend at the time put eyeliner on me and had me wear some of her clothes. It was more of a joke than anything, but I think she wanted to do the eyeliner because some pop-punk bands she was into wore eyeliner. The clothes looked kind of ridiculous because she was a lot smaller than me, but it was fun!

Looking at a lot of bands recently, I'm thinking of starting to wear eyeliner even in "guy mode."
    Peace and love, - Christy

Yes. When I was in high school one of my girlfriends liked to dress me up so I let her. She even used to French braid my hair. She never wanted me to go out in public though. Just in her bedroom.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

No, never. Darn it! Though my youngest daughter likes to put hair clips and ribbons in my hair... she thinks it's a great joke.

There were many experiments before they realised I looked good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wish this would have happened many times, lol

Platinum Member
    Hi Heathr, Only in my dreams.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I wish it had happened when I was 16. Life would be so much nicer now.

I wish my wife would do it to me so I could "come out" more easily

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Only on Halloween when I was like 17. My gf and her sister dressed me up in nylons, miniskirt, blouse, kneehigh boots, makeup and everything. I loved every minute of it being pampered and dressed.

Gosh, only when I was five or six. My sister did it for fun - I secretly LOVED IT...!!!
    ;-)

Hugs, Jules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Julie Anderson

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Wink

Actually I just started dressing and this is what started it.

Hugs Trisha.

How did it happen?

Many years ago, I worked at a large company. A coworker, young lady would show me things like magazine adds for lingerie and say "I think you would look good in this". I always wondered if she somehow knew I was a CDer????
    Stephanie

I was dating a girl in college after coming out of a several-year relationship with another girl who was very willing and enthusiastic to share her clothes with me. This new girl and I were talking one night and she said something to the effect of "I have always wanted to dress up a BF in women's clothes, makeup, shoes, etc but have never found a willing participant".

Given the fact I was trying to avoid coming to grips with my trans nature, I broke up with her very soon thereafter. Probably best that I never went there with her, the break-up ended up being very messy as my friends and I would run into her all around town and those encounters were typically very negative. Had I indulged in her little fantasy, there is little doubt that she would have outed me big-time to my friends. Back then, that's something I would not have been prepared to handle.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Basically I made her really upset (I can't remember how) and as a way to make it better I told her she could do what ever she wanted to me for a day and she decided to put me in makeup and a dress and put extentions in my hair and I looked pretty hot so I started doing it while I was alone and now in two weeks I've gotten 4 cute pairs of shoes two full outfits and two wigs plus many other little items I don't think she knows.

My SO does it to me now :-)

Ex-gf wanted to do my makeup one night when we were drunk (I think), it was not sexual, not ended that way...unfortunately. haha

No, but in the '80s the drummer in my band had a groupie that was very kinky. She was a stripper and a nymph. Anyway, he told us that she wanted to dress him and I kept thinking it should have been me that had the fling with her. She had lots of sexy clothes and was about my size!

I've never had a female try to dress me or put makeup on me. Never.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

No but I got enough dressing with out help.
    Angie

if only ��

I went to a small halloween party at my then girlfriends friends place. I dressed up myself but my girlfriend and her friend helped me with my makeup. Boy that was fun. This was on halloween in 2012.

when I was around 20 y/o one girlfriend liked to dress me as a girl, but I always said that I didn't want to, but I finally accepted in two occasiones, of god, it was great, unfortunately I needed to be pretending that I was disliking what she was doing.

Yeah, the girl I ended up marrying used to occasionally try to put some of her stuff on me, but it was way too small, so that didn't go anywhere. One Halloween, she borrowed a bra and a dress from a larger girlfriend of hers and dressed me up. Of course, as soon as she found out that I liked it, then she hated it.

Carol
    My name is Carol.