Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

I can't put these away when I'm done for the day these 38B's are here to stay an getting bigger everyday they are the result of 6 months HRT..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think a lot depends on your physique and how you present in either mode. I have decent size man boobs (B-C cup) and I wear a bra most of the time, partially for the support and partially because I love wearing one. I feel naked without one on. Nobody has EVER said anything about them, period. I am not self conscious about them at all, they are part of me, so what? I will say I get some second looks if I am wearing a snug fitting T shirt, but thats about it. I would love to have bigger ones, not massive but just a cup or so more. Getting in the way? It comes with the territory girls, part of the fun for me.

Heather

Ive got these! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Strap-On-Sil...acoda+strap+on I am a huge fan of the padded pants and silicone inserts, try sodacoda!! They're great

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
    When en femme, I definitely wish I actually had full, beautiful breasts of my own, but when in guy mode, it's probably a good thing I don't. SO -- I use breastforms mostly. However... recently, I've been doing some experimenting and have found that with tape, those silicone bra enhancers and a super padded demi bra, I can pull off a pretty convincing c cup!
    Thats a great trick! Why don't you check out sodacoda.com they have loads of different size/weight and shaped silicone bra enhancers, theres some with nipples too!

Banned Read only
    Sure, boobs, real or not, are great when dressed, and it is totally amazing when you actually get fitted properly with prostheses by a professional fitter. The problem is the cost, with the very best forms costing mucho dollars, so I'll have to stick with my (very nice) home-made girls. The fitter took some time with a special chest stick-on and makeup to demonstrate to me something something which proved to be amazing and that is cleavage. Aside from having my own real hair beautifully coiffed I don't think anything has femininsed me better than the vision of exposed "cleavage". The sticky thing whicxxhwas pretty comfortable and it came off really easy in the end and didn't leave too much of a mark. I wish I could remember the name of the product.....But cleavage got me dozens of positive looks....really fun when I got used to it..

Though I don't think I would ever transition as I am happy being in the middle I have been taking a low dose of hormones most of the time for the last five or six years, and have very slight breast development though I would like to someday get to a good "A" cup set of Moobs, and I have never been interested in getting or using prosthetic breasts because the look isn't as important as the feel and sensitivity. So though it's not for everyone I'll keep on the low dose of hormones I have a little growth that's not excessive, but keep the added sensitivity and what the hormones do for my mental health, as even at lower doses they really do align me more physiologically with the gender state in my head.

Lingerie lover
    I like my forms, but since I have big ones (I wear a 44G bra with big forms in it) I couldn't wear them all the time.

I have made forms, bought forms, stuffed bras, tried things I can't mention here. Finally gave in and spent a few years developing real breasts you can't beat the feeling and you can't take them off but I don't want to. I don't care who notices or what they say anymore. Love my breasts.

I have developed some breast growth the past couple of years using various methods and would love to have real boobs but for now I have recently bought some forms, 42D and they are fabulous to wear!

where is the best and cheapest place to purchase?

I wish i had boobs

I wish I had real boobs!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    You may say that now, but once the novelty and fantasy wears off, you will find little if any advantage of having them.

I have had man boobs all my life. Was tough when young. Now I love them and so does my wife. I have used pumps to make the bigger but is only tempory. I would like them bigger currently a full
    B cup I and wife would like them a C but that might be to much considering I am mostly in male mood. I found out that the medicine I have taken for years is what probaly gave the breast. I was on Tagamet since I was 11 and that is a side effect. Anyway I love them. I would consider a low does of estrogen but not going to approach a Dr since I don't want to transition just get a little bigger in the chest.

i've often dream of having real boobs but do not think I could handle them forever. It is fun to pretend every now and then however...

have had breast since early 20's now 66 and a DDD so no problem with wishing for breast i wear a bra full time and love my boobs almost fill a G cup and it is not fat the doc said glandular breast like a female

i have large breast and wear a bra full time no problem when i underdress in male mode all the time my lady family doc knows and has no problem with my breast or estrogen
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-28-2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey4353 View Post
    where is the best and cheapest place to purchase?
    The Breastfrom Store

While I can't exactly vouch for 'best' or 'cheapest', I can say that I have purchased two pocket bras (which I LOVE), and two sets of forms and have been *completely* satisfied with everything. I HIGHLY recommend them. If my 2nd pair ever need replacement, I am most definitely ordering from them again...
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    You may say that now, but once the novelty and fantasy wears off, you will find little if any advantage of having them.
    Two years in, there is unquestionably an advantage to my mental health. And as I transition further, larger breasts/implants than I currently have would be a very useful "cue" to people to properly gender me as female.

A couple of days ago, I wore forms for about 2 3/4 days straight, except to wash them and wash my skin. I ended up with some sores, some from rubbing and some from sweat rash. I probably would not have received the rubbing sores if I had adhered the forms, but then I would have ended up with a ring of little subsurface breaks ("hickey") from where the glued form pulled away from the skin. I was, though, reminded of the difficulties one can have with underwire bras.

I was keeping in mind the question of whether the form-increased-breasts were "getting in my way" or causing problems. The only bit that I noticed was that when I was on the bus and the person next to me had their elbow in my space, leading me to pull my right shoulder and arm forward, then I could not bring the arm in as tight to my chest because of the larger chest bulge. Over the longer term the solution would be to get that person to move over an inch so they weren't pushing into me.

How many of us use breast forms and at the end of the day wish they were the real thing I do all the time. I so wish my boobs were real and the bras I wear were required to be on all the time
    1. I have C set and a D set...
    2. I wish I can wear them all the time too.
    3. I wish the C and D were real, I am currently 38 B ala natural with push up.
    //Kara//
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I'm the same as you, I love wearing a bra and my forms, and yes sometimes I wish they were real. I joke about my wife would complain and say, "I can't wait to get home so I can get this bra off". I say, "I can't wait to get home so I can put my bra on". It's a big joke at the place I hang out, I don't do false nails or lashes or anything of that nature, but I buy my boobs and my hair.
    I looked in the mirror and saw a gurl

I just started NBE using herbs two weeks ago, I'm not "yet" transitioning but do want to have "a little" development. Many say natural solutions won't work. Well, they do in my case so and I already got a good enough development. I'll be stopping in a week time until I know for sure I want to start transitioning.

Katie x

My wife and I came up with a comfortable compromise. I'm 60 and have a bit of moobs (man boobs). We found adhesive bras at Target. They come in different cup sizes. I got a B cup. Then we get 38B padded bras and I fill out nicely. And the adhesive part has a nice weight. This winter it kept my chest warm too. Several times I regretted taking them off, partially because it was nice to have breast, but also it was cold when I removed them.

Banned Read only
    Well designed and well fitted forms work great, but learning to tape and makeup to show cleavage gets peoples' attention!

I would love to have real boobs but I think the fantasy wouldn't match the reality, I think I will stick to my forms for now although sometimes when I have them on I LOVE the feeling and I definitely do not want to take them off.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    For me... and I'm full time in what I do... I've worn a bra for about three years now. Inside the bra is what nature has gifted me. I'm sure I'm less than A cup. I don't use forms because they seem fake to me, unnatural. But I have a desire and mental need to wear a bra. Yes... it can be rather uncomfortable at times, and I'm very happy at the end of the day to take it off. But the desire always returns and every morning I put a bra on without a moments thought.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve