Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Boobs

great question. and i am going to refrain from reading others replies until after i answer. this is core of crossdressing imo. where do fantasy and reality meet?

i know sometimes for me what is ideal is better until it's real than it loses its power and value.

that said for the most part i'd rather go au natural and be flat or small chested then use any forms... although the few times i have padded it felt like it was taking dressing to a whole new level!
    life is a work in progress... but not all work, there is always potential for play, too!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    You may say that now, but once the novelty and fantasy wears off, you will find little if any advantage of having them.
    The potential harrassment that you can get or already gotten, yes, especially during childhood. Speaking for me, though. At the sametime you come to accept having them as you mature.

i am 44DDD/G in most bras so i cant take mine off at the end of the day my breast are permanent and i love them ,wear a bra 24/7

I bought mine on ebay. Excellent quality and customer service. About $60.00

Ebay Stephanie bossombuddies

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My breast while only a B cup are nice and I love having them.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I've glued my faithful old forms on and worn them continuously for several days and I must admit to loving getting up in the mornings, putting on a wig and walking around the house without a bra wearing only a chemise and knickers. The movement and shape makes me feel very fem.
    If however I had full size boobs of my own then the novelty could well wear off quite quickly. No I think I'll stick with the little bit of man boob I have for now and enjoy the best of both worlds.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I do wonder what it would be like to have real breasts. I agree with many others that it would be a problem most of the time. I have not yet purchased any forms, I have just been using push up bras with old shoulder pads from a discarded outfit. Creates the illusion I want. Any suggestions on where to get good quality / reasonably priced forms?

So far my boobs consist of a bra and socks. I'd really like to buy some forms but not sure what to buy and I'm trying to take it slow for my wife.

Instead of socks which don't form well try using balloons filled with water to the appropriate size you want. They look good, have the bounce and jiggle,and weight of a recall boob.

But yes I would love to have real ones. A big b or a small c looks great with my frame.
    Last edited by bonni; 04-29-2014 at 05:49 AM.

When I first started I used socks and a pair of boxers, but then bought some silicone breast forms but they didn't look that great (I bought a size way too big to be natural). Then a foam set to sleep in and now I have a more natural looking set of breast forms that have a clear strap so it is like having actual boobs.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Jaclyn

To get a better ‘feel’ of boobs try rice in either old tights or something similar. The ‘packages’ can be shaped and moulded as you want them, and the amount of rice varied according to your size requirements. I think this is a useful step forward from socks (no weight) before spending out on forms.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Quote Originally Posted by bonni View Post
    Instead of socks which don't form well try using balloons filled with water to the appropriate size you want. They look good, have the bounce and jiggle,and weight of a recall boob.

But yes I would love to have real ones. A big b or a small c looks great with my frame.
    I have used jello in place water little firmer and more natural feel if someone bumps your chest with there hand "accidentally" in close quarters, such as a bar etc. There is always the implant route for those with the money, which most of us lack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I so wish my boobs were real and the bras I wear were required to be on all the time
    Me too! I would so love to have real breasts!
    I'm always a woman!

Banned Read only
    I have to admit, I would love to have my own real boobs too. So many pretty bra's to choose from and wear on a daily basis. Not to mention I think I would feel extremely sexy and much more feminine.

I don't really have a desire for the real thing, I can however appreciate look and confidence they would provide when out, though I taken the opportunity to do so.

I do wish my boobs were real...in do time(sept'14) I hope to start to start getting my real set.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I'd love to have real ones. Just a handful would suffice. Just enough that I could barely hide them in a sports bra when I'm in male mode, and then pop them out whenever I feel like

I do wear forms,I would love to have implants and am in the process of looking for a surgeon to do them and yes,if I was much younger I would fully transition

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn40c View Post
    I do wish my boobs were real...in do time(sept'14) I hope to start to start getting my real set.
    What going on in sept missed the something in your the past posts how you have got to where you are in your fem life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey420 View Post
    I'd love to have real ones. Just a handful would suffice. Just enough that I could barely hide them in a sports bra when I'm in male mode, and then pop them out whenever I feel like
    This is exactly how I feel. I love my AAs but having Bs or Cs that were still hideable in male mode would be awesome.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    My doctor has just taken me off the peptic ulcer medication I have been on for the past eighteen months as I was (apparently) developing breast buds.... What a pity!!!! And I did not have the guts to tell him I would have preferred the side effects.... I'm now on a weaker medication that is almost useless.
    Call me Donna, please

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagirl View Post
    My doctor has just taken me off the peptic ulcer medication I have been on for the past eighteen months as I was (apparently) developing breast buds.... What a pity!!!! And I did not have the guts to tell him I would have preferred the side effects.... I'm now on a weaker medication that is almost useless.
    Tell the doctor the new medication is not as effective, and could he put you back on the old one. If he mentions the "side effect" tell him you can live with it . Had a heart doctor put me on a med she said one side effect could possibly cause breast enlargement, I said wouldn't bother me I'll risk it. As you said "possibly" not definitely.
    Last edited by wilt575; 05-02-2014 at 06:25 PM.

I would love to have breast all of the time, even in male mode. the look and feel would be amazing but that's just me!
    ​Jamey

Like someone posted, it's not always greener on the other side. I guess it's true what they say the difference is between a CD and TS. A CD can't wait to get home to put a bra on while a TS can't wait to get home and take her bra off. I enjoy walking in the door and taking my bra off and letting the girls breath.