Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

Boobs

How many of us use breast forms and at the end of the day wish they were the real thing I do all the time. I so wish my boobs were real and the bras I wear were required to be on all the time

I dunno, I kind of like the fact that I can put 'em back in the drawer when I'm done. Women can't do that and I've heard many a woman complain how they get in their way at times. As far as the bra thing ,the only reason I wear them now is to have something to put the forms in. If I were a woman, I would no doubt not be able to wait to get home so I could take it off.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

See I'm just the opposite I love it when they get in the way it truly to makes it feel more real

It's hard enough wishing I did have breasts, so I reckon if I had forms, taking them off would be hard and probably make me wish even more that I had breasts. Knowing how impractical breast would be on me, I don't need the added encouragement.
    DonnaT

I love them to, and wish my real ones were bigger, i am a B cup naturally and would love to full C, ahhh we can dream but that is what forms are for i guess, i love wearing them as often as i can.

I would like real ones, but I don't think my wife would be happy at all. So I'll stick with forms.

I bet you are all imagining perfect perky little numbers in the prime of health.
    They must get pretty tiresome when they are heavy and heading south and it's a hot sticky day.

If you want boobs that bad, why not get some implants then?
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I have my own manboobs, which I further pad out a bit when I dress. Since I live 99.9% of my life as a guy, it would be a lot simpler for me to have a regular guy chest and just pad out all the way when I get dressed up.

I tend to accept reality and think of the advantages of casting them off now and then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I still have a set off forms though they don't get used.... don't need to use them since I decided to grow my own.... NBE..... not for everyone but it works... you just have to experiment and be willing to live with what you get... once you have them you can't take them off....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well I don't use breastforms (I don't do big boobs right now, so a pre-formed padded push-up bra is enough for me 9 out of 10 times) but having real boobs all the times seems a bit unpractical. It might be easier when dressing up, but I actually (happily) present as a guy most of the time. I'm not a very masculine dudebro guy, but a real pair of boobs on me probably will confuse the heck out of a lot of people and I would also have to reconsider my male wardrobe.

So no thanks.

Karen, what's NBE?

I love my forms. I hate taking them off. I don't know how to grow my own so I'll stick my D's and be happy when ever I get to wear them.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-16-2013 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post after yours

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love my forms and wish I had boobs that size but most of the time I use my natural ones in a push up bra.
    After a few hours I'm more than ready to take the bra off.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlana View Post
    Karen, what's NBE?
    Nuclear Boob Enhancement......
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I have always been a bit overdeveloped in the boob area which was a huge source of embarassment for me when I was younger. Then after I started dressing I have alternatly wish they were smaller because of how often I am guy mode and bigger because that fem side of me would really like to fill out the bra more. Now that I am older I spend a lot more time wishing they were bigger. Might get my wish if the Dr. puts on the right kind of meds for my prostate issue.

As a side note I think its sort of funny at times when the wife and are out she can't wait to get home and take her bra off and I can't wait to get home and put mine on.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jordan, Be careful what you wish for , The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence!!

Or on the other side of the gender.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 08-16-2013 at 08:21 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I use to do forms but now I just use my natural b cup, a lot more comfy for me, but I do wish they were bigger. A nice c cup would be nice.

girly girl
    I often fantasize about having some small breasts, but I think if I actually had them it would be a problem.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I think I'm an anomoly here as I actually enjoy my male persona and clothes. OTOH, I would choose to be a woman if that choice could be truly XY on the cellular level. Back to your question, sometimes, I'm glad to get out of my bra; other times, not as much.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    From my experience unless you don't care at all what other people think, having breasts as a guy is pointless. I'm a full A cup and find them completely useless when I'm not dressed. Society sees you as a freak/perv and GG's don't find them too attractive. Wearing a bra all day gets old fast, or a hot and clammy sports bra if you want to play sports. If I was 100% sure I would not transition I would have them removed.

Some advice from someone who's been there done that, do not get breasts unless your transitioning.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 08-15-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlana View Post
    Karen, what's NBE?
    I'm betting Karren is referring to the Noogleberry Breast Enhancement device.
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Boobs

I guess i am sort of lucky. I am a 38b natural so with noogleberry massage and supplements. I have almost filled a C cup. My wife doesnt know about noogleberry or supp. Or massage but it does work. Nice thing is she is a 38c so i dont have to buy bras.

TBH, I have thought about how nice it would be to have my own set of knockers. I wear a 36 C bra with forms. I have a little bit of meat that I'm sure I could persuade to look more boob like.

The only problem that I can see is that I enjoy being able to go out without a shirt on in the summer! If I grew some boobs, that would be an issue....

So I'm happy to keep what I have and live my secret life!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

Gold Member
    I wish I could wear a bra all the time; However there are times I must be a Man,
    and that means I must go bra less. I hate it, but I have to do what I have to do.
    Rader