Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

Hi Girls,

I have actually have 4 pairs of forms - and I love them. It's funny when I ordered my first pair, I thought - well if I'm going to get breasts I should go big! So I got what, with my frame, ended up being G cup breasts. They weren't totally outrageous as I was pretty overweight at that time. I've lost a lot of weight and as I've lost I've successively been getting smaller size forms. It surprised me to find that smaller forms actually felt much more natural-perhaps its because I'd love to have real boobs someday and realistically they won't ever be more than a C cup so that's the size forms I have. When I dress en femme the forms are the first thing I put on. They don't look super realistic but they actually feel amazingly real to be worn which I typically use a little medical adhesive.
    I love to sleep with mine on as well. It just feels kinda normal.

Kristal

Hi Jordan, I dream with good pair of real boobs..
    Becky

Every time I take them off, I wish they were real. I have 4 pair, like a couple of people below, I bought really big ones, then had a hard time finding bras that would fit them. Then I got a smaller pair, I mostly sleep with them on, They are pretty old and smaller that I like to wear when dressed, so I figure if they pop, it is ok. Then I found the pair I like to wear out. Perfect for my frame and I love the feel and fit. Just makes me feel like an attractive woman. Then I have to take them off and I am so sad and wish I had gynomastia or accidently they somehow developed. The worst part is not being able to feel when they get touched. that would be all the reason I would need in the world for them to be real.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Trust me, if your not transitioning you do not want these.

Just stick to forms guys.

Karen, Moving toward transition but can't begin begin HRT until I move out. Looking forward to having girls 24/7. What are you doing for NBE? Any websites to recommend?

Hugs,
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Trust me, if your not transitioning you do not want these.
    I estimate that now, after two years of HRT, the volume of my breasts is more than yours. But no-one seems to care (other than my partner, and possibly my mother.) No stares, no rude looks, no huge smiles -- not even when I wear a top that shows through the shadow of my aureola. If I were working in physical job I could imagine getting treated as not macho enough, but I would get that reaction even without my bust. Yes, I do get a noticeable bust fold in my tops, but people do business with me just fine.

Would I have some degree of difficulty if I had to swim topless in public? Yes, but that isn't something I have to do, ever. Swim-shirts are still available, I am sure.

I still enjoy both male and female personas, so having real boobs would make problems for the former. Good breast forms satisfy me

I love being able to wear my breasts and then be able to "put them to bed", at the end of the day...or night.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    I estimate that now, after two years of HRT, the volume of my breasts is more than yours. But no-one seems to care (other than my partner, and possibly my mother.) No stares, no rude looks, no huge smiles -- not even when I wear a top that shows through the shadow of my aureola. If I were working in physical job I could imagine getting treated as not macho enough, but I would get that reaction even without my bust. Yes, I do get a noticeable bust fold in my tops, but people do business with me just fine.

Would I have some degree of difficulty if I had to swim topless in public? Yes, but that isn't something I have to do, ever. Swim-shirts are still available, I am sure.

I'm a full 34B and a size 6, my breasts are like baseballs on my chest now. Breast volume is not a good comparison, a 34D is equivalent to a 38B. If you seen to people one with 34D and the other with 38B breasts who would you say has the bigger breasts? The 34D of course. If you have a larger rib cage it is easier to have breasts and look normal, but I'm petite and measure 30.5" below my breasts. It is very hard to make my body look masculine.

As for swimming there's a reason I just bought a new bikini.

Quite right. I now measure at exactly that, 38B. If I photograph just my breasts in closeup, they are apparently large, but on my six three 165 frame they are only somewhat noticable when I am in drab. Not that it matters to me if they are anyway...tee hee

Jordan I wish constantly that I could grow the real thing. Yes I know that it's common to want something with all your heart........till you get it. Grass is always greener and all that, but with me it's like a part of me is missing. I have no forms and probably won't be getting any,(good ones anyway), but I DO have enough moob to fill an A cup or a nicely padded B.

I embrace my low T levels as I'm a pretty slim 6'3" with very little flab except there, and find that as I mature, (49 years old), My skin is naturally softening and what little body hair I had to begin with is going away. It's almost like my body is saying it's ok to go ahead and be Barbie.

I've been wanting to post to this thread for a while but for some reason, every time I start I get scared that the right words wont come out. Heck I'm trembling as I type this. Anyway the short answer is "Constantly"

Thanks for the thought provoking subject hon Hugs
    Barbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    How many of us use breast forms and at the end of the day wish they were the real thing I do all the time. I so wish my boobs were real and the bras I wear were required to be on all the time
    I second that emotion. I'm petit with itty bitty real ones. I wish they were bigger.

I third that emotion.
    I wear forms always ... even to bed.
    Wish they were real and bigger.

I don't think I'll ever bother with forms, they look like a lot of faff.

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaH View Post
    I wear bras all the time since I have breasts that are starting to overflow my B cup bras. The great majority of time in public I present as a man, but no one has ever teased me for having breasts. About the only thing anybody has teased me about has been my deep masculine voice.

Johanna
    Now I have gone to C cup bras, and they fit me about the same as B cup bras did back in August 2013 when I did the above posting. The breast growth pains are more intense than before so I think it will be only a matter of time before I go to D cup or larger.

And no, nobody ever makes me feel uncomfortable for having breasts.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 02-21-2014 at 11:39 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I always wanted breast.but i wear my forms as much as i can

I have three pairs and was fitted at a lingerie store for my last set

Happens to me all the time!!!! Whenever I am in my bra, pantyhose and panties, it just feels sooo very right and natural, I have always wanted to be a girl but in my situation it just shows ya that "THE GOOD LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR". I know in my next life I WILL BE A GIRL!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Wow great thread so many replays thanks girls keep them comming

Never used forms but I want them. I stuff a bra. I love when they get in the way but glad they aren't always on me. I think forms may change my mind though.

AndreaSC/CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    Happens to me all the time!!!! Whenever I am in my bra, pantyhose and panties, it just feels sooo very right and natural, I have always wanted to be a girl but in my situation it just shows ya that "THE GOOD LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR". I know in my next life I WILL BE A GIRL!!!!

Molly
    I know what you mean about the sense of humor...love to dress...enjoy everything feminine...bond more w/ women then men...yet the cruel lord gave me size 14 mens feet...very hard to drop down to payless and check out the deals.
    Andrea SC
    Where are my heels?

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    When en femme, I definitely have moments where I wish I actually had full, beautiful breasts of my own, but when in guy mode, it's probably a good thing I don't. SO -- I use breastforms mostly. However... recently, I've been doing some experimenting and have found that with tape, those silicone bra enhancers and a super padded demi bra, I can pull off a pretty convincing b/c cup! Can't decide which is better...
    Last edited by Felicia Dee; 04-27-2014 at 03:49 PM.

When I'm dressed up I wish I had real breasts, in fact I wished I was a real women, but I make do with breast foams. They aren't bad and give a good shape and feel. I'm sure I don't look as good as I feel though !

I love having the real thing! when I had to wear breast forms all the time it was torture to me. I was so unhappy every time I had to shower because I had to take them off. Now I never have to take them off and it is the greatest feeling ever!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm between a 36 and 38B. I wear a body shaper to keep them down in boy mode. I love my breasts and when appropriate wear dresses that show some lovely cleavage and love the feel od a well fitted bra when in girl mode.