Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

how do you get your breasts to grow??? I would love to have my chest just "start growing" please share...

Candice Mae, your cute, you will transition well!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-27-2013 at 07:55 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote pictures.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Thanks April.

Christina, they grew durning puberty.

Same here, I wasn't even fat or anything.
    I wonder if they're the result of a hormonal imbalance and a kind of foreshadowing.

On growing breasts:
    Unless you're fine with being known as the guy with tits then don't.
    There's a reason it's common for men to get a breast reduction.

Candice Mae: We are a lot alike. My boobs started to grow at puberty. I was of course mortified- until I discovered that they gave me much erotic pleasure. My father did his best to ignore me, my my mother was delighted. She took every opportunity to tell me how pretty they were- even sharing her birth control pills with me. By the time I was 16, I was a full C cup- same as my mother. Father required me to bind my breasts with ace bandages when I left the house, but mother took every opportunity to encourage my femininity. She even took me for a professional bra fitting. I was fairly androgenous in those years so its hard to tell what the sales lady thought. I grew up binding during the day and working in male mode, and at night and at home I could release the inner woman- who my now I had fully accepted as the real me. I played this little game until my 50's, when I went full time after a few surgical interventions- hips, adams apple. So, I wish I would have done it sooner.
    Last edited by Rhonda 2; 01-04-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: withdrew my email address

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    I've always had "man boobs" even when I was young and athletic. I easily wore my wife's C-cup and filled out a B cup very well. I now wear a C/D depending on the brand and need not tape to get cleavage.

I am on HRT and have b-cup and hopping for C-Cup , But I am wishful thinking again.
    Mistybtm

So many good replie on here about boobs keep them coming

I'm happy with my falsies for now.....still work to do on my facial shape and hair. Got a great deal on Black Friday at Fredericks!

Los Angeles/Orange County border (That's in California)
    I'm on the fence about this. I do wish I had breasts but at the same time, I like not having them. Sometimes they just get in the way.

i too am on the fence. . . i like to have the illusion of breasts but dont know if id want them 24/7. 12/3.5 sounds more appealing to me haha

Having breast that get in the way is why we have them it more like a gg you have to learn how to do things and keep them out of the way. I'm just the opposite I love it when the accidentally bump into things

Jordan, you do get used to them but they are still an annoyance. Try carrying something heavy to have it squish or keep bumping against your chest, and yes they are very sensitive. Try working on something In front of you at chest height and have to squish them together to get your hands in the right place. Or play guitar with out having to awkwardly position them. Wear a sports bra for working out but still have them bounce around with a mind of their own.

This all probably sounds exciting to you, but if the shoe was on the other foot you would get tired of it as well.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Candice, my bust is larger than my wife's -- but a smaller cup size as I have a larger band size. I never encounter the problems you list. Sole exception is that for about 6 weeks once or twice a year they get sensitive as they go through a growth cycle: then it can be a small nuisance if I am carrying something that bumps right against them. But as far as being an actual problem... no, unfortunately

Hi Candice,

I get the working out problems with bouncing boobs, can't imagine that is much fun. I also can see the sensitivity issue to a degree with bumping. I'm surethat most gg's have the same issues. Surely you get used to it though. At times my penis gets in the way, and wow do uou know when it gets bumped. Other than that I really can't see a massive downside to having boobs. In fact I'd swap with you tomorrow (maybe not tomorrow would need to buy the bras for work) if it was viable and my wife was happy with them..

I'm a full 34b, any time I try and work on something I have to work around them. And if they take any abuse from hitting things I feel it.

As I continue to get older, I am finding that I am filling out a 'B' cup quite nicely. I enjoy having my own real man-boobs tucked neatly (and provacatively) in my own bra. I get such enjoyment in underdressing with my bra and panties naturally, for now.
    Di

i would like real ones..... mostly for the feeling that the forms lack. If i were to have real ones i would like to have Cs
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Luna have you ever used glue to attach your forms I have and when in the shower they can feel real I am naturally a large a small b I just wish they were bigger that is why I still use forms

So Jordan, you can actually wear the adhesive types without a bra and move about with them on?

No I actually buy adhesive from Janet's closet an use that with the forms it works out really well it is a little bit expensive but to me it is worth the price

I am enjoying this post immensely. I would prefer real ones, however, until they can invent the re-inflatable breast augmentation I'll stick with the forms.

M

If you want to be a guy with boobs and don't want to be seen as a weirdo or freak you will have to get used to wearing one of these. It reduces me by about a cup size and makes me look like I have large pecks, it also limits the bounce for regular activities. There is also a huge difference between breast tissue and the fat man boobs are made of. It is also a lot different to be a 34B compared to a 40B, a 40B is some one that is heavier and gonna be expected to have some degree of man boobs. A 34B have almost no fat on their body except for their boobs, and it is a common size for a GG.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 01-25-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Hi Candice, Is that a compression top or a sports bra?

Its a high impact sports bra that really compresses them down.