Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Of course I'd love to have real boobs and the attendant cleavage. I'd also like my dangly parts to disappear along with narrower shoulders and waist, and wider hips and a more shapely butt, and smaller feet, and a smaller chin, and a flatter stomach, and, and, and..................... Oh yeah, and reverse all that stuff when I want to be comfortable and hang out with the boys!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Having real breasts would make it hard to switch back and forth between my two selves. But I do like the way I look with my forms. And I think that a C-cup is just about right for me; it's enough to look "womanly" without being excessive.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I love it when I glue them on and can take a shower with them on and no bra at that time they really do feel to be a part of me as I can wash them just like they belong there

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    how many of us use breast forms and at the end of the day wish they were the real thing i do all the time. I so wish my boobs were real and the bras i wear were required to be on all the time
    took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!! I actually like the way my boobs get in the way when i am doing chores like laundry, cooking, changing bed linen etc etc!!!!!!

Molly

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    Having real breasts would make it hard to switch back and forth between my two selves. But I do like the way I look with my forms. And I think that a C-cup is just about right for me; it's enough to look "womanly" without being excessive.

- Amy
    I have and wear a full C cup form and couldn't be any happier except I wish they were real!!!!!

Molly

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I love it when I glue them on and can take a shower with them on and no bra at that time they really do feel to be a part of me as I can wash them just like they belong there
    Lucky You!!!!!!

Molly
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-16-2013 at 05:49 AM. Reason: please use the "multi-quote" button.
    "To thine own self be true"

I've wanted to have my own since I was little. I don't see it ever happening, and at times it does become a downer to have to take my forms off.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I finally have some breasts. HRT. They are certainly not as full as I would like, and I am thinking seriously about going for augmentation.

One might think that it would be "fun" to have boobs, but part of being trans is that (in most cases) you do not end up "playing" with them or "celebrating" them (much), or even paying all that much attention to them: instead, seeing them or feeling them gives more a sense of "rightness", that they were a body part that was formerly missing and now is not. You probably don't pay much attention to your foot, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'm a full A cup and find them completely useless when I'm not dressed. Society sees you as a freak/perv and GG's don't find them too attractive.
    "Society" doesn't seem to say anything about my breasts; I do not get stares or "dirty looks" or remarks from strangers.

My wife does not find my breasts attractive and wants me to be flat flat, but she also nags me about my stomach and legs not being as flat as when we met more than 15 years ago... and that my face is more lined. In other words, she is disappointed that I have aged in my appearance relative to my mid-thirties and expects me to do something about it to get back to looking like I did then. I'm not supposed to have aged -- but it's okay that she has aged, "it's a natural part of life".

At least two GG's have expressed that I look good with what I have so far. Others don't appear bothered. I would say that I am on friendly terms with more GG's now than I was 15 years ago.

Difficult isn´t it. I guess I am blessed or cursed with bigger than normal male boobs which are not enough to look good en femme without enhancement, look good (like great pecs) under a tee shirt, but not a pretty site on the beach. So it´s forms, and that´s fine!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

I really hate to take my bra and forms. It makes me feel naked.

Yes, I'd like mine to be real, and they would be to if I had the money for inplants

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    I finally have some breasts. HRT. They are certainly not as full as I would like, and I am thinking seriously about going for augmentation.

One might think that it would be "fun" to have boobs, but part of being trans is that (in most cases) you do not end up "playing" with them or "celebrating" them (much), or even paying all that much attention to them: instead, seeing them or feeling them gives more a sense of "rightness", that they were a body part that was formerly missing and now is not. You probably don't pay much attention to your foot, for example.

"Society" doesn't seem to say anything about my breasts; I do not get stares or "dirty looks" or remarks from strangers.

My wife does not find my breasts attractive and wants me to be flat flat, but she also nags me about my stomach and legs not being as flat as when we met more than 15 years ago... and that my face is more lined. In other words, she is disappointed that I have aged in my appearance relative to my mid-thirties and expects me to do something about it to get back to looking like I did then. I'm not supposed to have aged -- but it's okay that she has aged, "it's a natural part of life".

At least two GG's have expressed that I look good with what I have so far. Others don't appear bothered. I would say that I am on friendly terms with more GG's now than I was 15 years ago.
    For me its my small stature, I measure 31.5" under my bust and have smallish shoulders. My breasts are not big, still are prominent on my chest. If they get any bigger I will be a B cup, I'm already over flowing my bra's as they run smaller in sizing.

GG's are usually turned off when they see my chest, a few have played with them which feels great but its rare. Must of them would just rather be with another GG if they wanted some one with breasts. They want a man or a woman, not some one stuck in limbo.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 12-24-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Boobs

How many of us use breast forms and at the end of the day wish they were the real thing I do all the time. I so wish my boobs were real and the bras I wear were required to be on all the time
    I use breastforms, got four pair in different shapes and sizes and a decent bra collection. Having them on is my favorite part of CD'ing for sure. Just feeling them there, hanging off me and moving with me is comforting on some level. I wear them a lot when I'm alone around the house, even if I don't pull out the rest of the kit. At times I do wish that they were real but those times are usually fleeting.

As much as I enjoy both the bras and forms, I do like being able to take them off when I want to or need to. Oddly enough, I can still feel my forms on sometimes even when they are off. I heard it referred to as the 'ghost boobie' effect somewhere on these forums.

No. I like having the choice of wearing them or taking them off. A good pair of forms is enough for me.

I look at it like my male parts. I'd like to take it off when I'm dressing and put it back when in male mode.

I use size C forms, but there are many girl days when I'm just so glad to be able to take off my bra and my forms at the end of the day.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Sometimes I wish I would wake up in the morning with a pair of DDs hanging from my chest, but then I realize I could never leave the house in the daytime again.

Living life as a male, "real" breasts would cause a lot of problems. Forms work for me and the ones I have feel like part of my body after a while.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I've left the house, in broad daylight, with 40G forms, more than a few times. Especially at times of year where I have a coat or jacket that I can use to cover up if I see people staring. Individuals have not given me problems -- not even a single cat-call (at least not that I can remember at the moment.)

I did occasionally feel uncomfortable in that mode; in particular on a couple of summer days where I was in male mode and wearing something like a stretch top so that the bust shape was fairly clearly visible, while I was waiting for a bus, I got some stares from a distance from some guys who appeared to be late teens to early 20s. On the other hand, I did not get anything like that if I was wearing something more baggy such as a sweat shirt.

I do not promise that everything would go sweet and clear, naer a problem -- but at least in my area, it turned out to be a lot lot less of a problem then one might have thought. And of course, there is the matter of "owning it": once you get to the point where it is "natural" for you, then your body language will convey "there is nothing special about this, move along" and "eh? who cares, so what?"

Of course if you have to stand up in front of convention rooms full of strangers every few days, you might be tempted to wear minimizer bras.

My 2 cents: I like having forms. I can dress as a woman but I can also still be a man. I have a male life that I am still living. I like that I can enjoy my dressing as a woman and still be me! I still love transforming from Mr to Mrs and part of that transformation is putting on my bra then putting in my forms! !

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I wish I could wear a bra all the time; However there are times I must be a Man,
    and that means I must go bra less. I hate it, but I have to do what I have to do.
    Rader
    I wear bras all the time since I have breasts that are starting to overflow my B cup bras. The great majority of time in public I present as a man, but no one has ever teased me for having breasts. About the only thing anybody has teased me about has been my deep masculine voice.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 08-17-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I just wish that when they were on that they were more real with cleavage and not having to mask that they are fake. But I do love me my forms a whole bunch a lot.

Banned Read only
    I can tell you from thirty years of experience, I never get tired of them. Men never get tired of looking at them, and if you grow or buy them big enough, you can use one for a pillow and the other to cover up with.

am naturally -well with the help of estrogen - a nice large A cup. I can hide them when i have to and enhance with forms when the mood strikes. Like Jorga, i I love them and never get tired of them.

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.
    Well, after 60+ years as a male, and 50+ years as a self-acknowledged cross-dresser, my thinking is that I've invested enough energy as a male that real boobs would interfere... Particularly, I am a member of an athletic club where I swim regularly, and the rest of my time there is spent in spin classes (with tight clothes). I've tried to think about a Halloween instance of spinning in drag, but can't decide which dressing room to use (obviously, come dressed and shower afterwards at home), and can't stand the thought of destroying one of my wigs with the sweat involved. Beside that male and female cycling clothing is not all that different...

Be well,
    Lee

Boobs would be nice every once in a while!

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I used to enjoy the fact that I could change from girl to boy, do what i had to do in boy mode, and wash it all way.
    lately I dont look forward to being the boy all that much, I love the days that i dont have to do the un-girl thing during the day, and i have really been enjoying my self adhesive breast forms a lot.
    Its so nice to wear a sundress w/o a bra, or a strapless dress, and still have something to fill in the top and make that dress sparkle.
    So the answer is yes, I do believe I'd enjoy having a nice B/C cup on a permanent basis. That might change tomorrow, but this summer has been great for dressing up and i love the light fashions that dont really look well with a bra.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I love the idea of having boobs, but that will not happen, so after vacation is over I will order my first forms.