Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

I'm guessing NBE is Natural Breast Enlargement. Karen has mentioned on the site a few times that a medication she takes causes breast development and also induces the pink cloud. I wish she didn't need the meds, but it would be much more boring around here without her.

I use water balloons

Daniella Argento
    I used to use water balloons as well. Found some knee highs with bird seed/rice to work better (better look and feel), would love some breast forms but way too tricky to get here so I will settle for the knee highs.

Quote Originally Posted by steftoday View Post
    I'm betting Karren is referring to the Noogleberry Breast Enhancement device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    I'm guessing NBE is Natural Breast Enlargement. Karen has mentioned on the site a few times that a medication she takes causes breast development and also induces the pink cloud. I wish she didn't need the meds, but it would be much more boring around here without her.

Yeah... Natural Breast Enhancement... it covers a group of different techniques to promote breasts growth....... Not a fast process... I've been doing it pretty consistently... (Twice a days for a couple years and I've gone from less than an A cup to almost a C cup..... basically your forcing your body to get gynocomastia.... but the hard part is to not just get man boobs but to make them larger and more feminine....
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-28-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I narrowly escaped death due to severe birth defects. Radical life saving surgery left me to deal with missing a pec on the left side and a deformed shoulder. I've been self conscious about my appearance my whole life. But when I'm wearing a bra with forms, everything is just perfect. I really have no issue wearing a bra with forms all day. And I have many times. To me, it's about feeling whole and balanced. I just love the feel of that symmetrical presence, large or small, dressed male or female or anywhere in between.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I don't wish for real breasts but, as I get older, my man boobs are developing and I have no problem with that. I wear forms when dressed and am happy to remove them for work.

I love both my real A cup breasts and DD breastforms.

I really would like real ones.

Julie

I am part time , never want to be more than that. So it forms for me. But if there was as magic spell to give me a nice full c cup only when I dress now that would be awesome , totally unrestrict
    My clothing choices, the. Wave a magic wand and back to my regular guy body. But since this is the real world looks like ill be sticking with forms lol

i love wearing a bra with out forms, but its hard to find the right one that fits but when you do the feeling is so good.

I would love to have real ones permanently, but life just doesn't permit it at present. For now I look forward to those occasions when I can don my breast forms and where a lace or satin bra.

I used heavy duty balloons with water in. I love the way they slish and slosh, and feel real, and are dirt cheap! Great in the bras, too.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Being 26 and having 34b's, pretty much means a GG wants nothing to do with me. Once they find out I have boobs they run for the hills, or want to know how I got them. When I'm dressed they attract guys like crazy, but I want nothing to do with them. I know I'm asking for it wearing low cut tops, but with having to pretty much bind them in a sports bras while in male mode. Its nice to show them off and wear a more comfortable normal bra.

Totally wish mine were real.
    Although not too big. I hear from my GG friends they wish they were a cup size or two smaller.

All the women in my family are rather well-endowed, so from the start I've always associated being a woman with having large breasts. So, as things have evolved, I hardly feel my femme self without my size 8 (38D) forms. Love them so much, the feel and bounce. Were things different, I'd do all I could to have my own.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I definitely wish I had real boobs...nothing crazy...but just enough to feel feminine.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    How many of us use breast forms and at the end of the day wish they were the real thing I do all the time....
    I can't go there. Wishing for something that cannot be me for the life I've chosen is depressing. The challenge of life is to approach something that makes us unhappy and find a way to best adapt to it. I'm wearing my best adaptation for sleep tonight. The red satin is incredibly mismatched with the skirt but it all feels so good.

i have two pair formĀ“s. one for day and one for night

My wife had breast deduction done and I asked her if I could have what they took out. After all the pain she has had with her back and shoulders you mite want to rethink that wish.

I have very small breasts, so I use a large piece of cotton wrapped in plastic grocery bags and covered with a white handkerchief. They are light, flexible and push up my small breasts to a 44DD. They make my cleavage look real and feel great. I am going to spend the winter in Tucson and get a tan!
    Diane78

Being a CD is a way station for me. I will be going to see my doctor soon and begin to transition.
    Not going all the way as I do not see my wife being on board with me getting slammed by a man while she is in bed with me.
    I do want to have boobs and more female features.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraSmith View Post
    I think I'm an anomoly here as I actually enjoy my male persona and clothes. OTOH, I would choose to be a woman if that choice could be truly XY on the cellular level. Back to your question, sometimes, I'm glad to get out of my bra; other times, not as much.
    Not so much an anomaly. I love the duality of being a CD. I wear the forms pretty much all of the time when I'm home, but outside, I also enjoy being masculine and doing masculine things.

I have wide-set shoulders, so I use a pair of forms that give me a 40D to offset them. They look just about perfect. I started with water-filled balloons, but they were just too big (and too cold!). It was the shape more than anything that pushed me to breastforms. I couldn't deal with the spherical shape of the balloons.

Now I have a foam pair for sleeping and an adhesive silicone pair for that better feeling.

Do I wish they were real? Sometimes, though I definitely appreciate being able to remove them when I need to do more physical things. I have to admit, they get in the way. Definitely agree with Lexi, if only I could flip a switch and have real breasts whenever I wanted! Back in reality, I guess I'll stick with silicone forms.

I remember wanting breasts when I was six, later in school I hated that i actually grew them. A large A small B cup is just hard to deal with emotinally when you're 16. Now pushing 50 and dressing as much as I can they don't bother me too much,wear forms to give a large D cup when I feel like it and when I don't I just go with a bra that I fill nicely on my own.Having said that I find that unless i wear bra now to support the girls I just don't feel right and when I do Ireally enjoy having them there.
    Lisa

i wear a bra 24/7 and i am still a man 24/7 i don't understand why the change

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin_85 View Post
    I definitely wish I had real boobs...nothing crazy...but just enough to feel feminine.
    There is the implant and as "real" as you can get.