Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs

I love my forms. I really hate taking them off.

I wish I could have them.

I enjoy when I dress for several days having them attached the entire time.

Yes they do get in the way but that is just part of being a woman.

One of the best feelings for me with the forms is having an idea of what is like and then on a small level feeling a sister ship with women on an experience that most men would not understand.

I filled my bra by many means, socks, pads, whatever. I got forms from a nice site last year, D, didn't pay huge sums for them. Many sites will cost you big money. I like the look and feel. Fits the right dress at the right time.... or top, or tee
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I have 2 sets of forms. One is a smaller more conservative b/c cup and the other pair is more of a d/dd cup. And yes most days I wish I had real breasts!

Seems after reading a lot of the replys here that most of us had a breast growth as youg udluts could this be part of the reason why we dress maybe we have a female gene in us that drive us to be this way

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yeah... Natural Breast Enhancement... it covers a group of different techniques to promote breasts growth....... Not a fast process... I've been doing it pretty consistently... (Twice a days for a couple years and I've gone from less than an A cup to almost a C cup..... basically your forcing your body to get gynocomastia.... but the hard part is to not just get man boobs but to make them larger and more feminine....
    Care to expand on the technique?

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraSmith View Post
    I think I'm an anomoly here as I actually enjoy my male persona and clothes. OTOH, I would choose to be a woman if that choice could be truly XY on the cellular level. Back to your question, sometimes, I'm glad to get out of my bra; other times, not as much.
    Same here. Its fun for me pretending for a few hours but doing it 24/7 would be become a chore. Ive also seen some nasty friction sores on women after an hours exercise. Probably a poorly fitting bra but I cant think of any sport where they are an advantage and not a hinderance.

I wish they were real quite badly too be honest.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Trust me, unless your going full time having real breasts isn't as great as it you think.

I would say if you were going full time then they would be required but if its part time then forms do the job. Not sure what I would want.

I hate breast forms. I hate anything that is "fake," and not really me. About ten months on HRT, my real boobs are growing quite nicely. And I admit, I absolutely love them, and I very much look forward to their continued growth and development. Even more, now that I have them, that they are growing, that they are real, and that they are mine, I know beyond any shadow of a doubt whatsoever that I can't ever, ever go back. Of course, HRT comes at cost, depending upon one's priorities. For example, my wife would much rather I not have them, or be on HRT, and there is a real risk that my marriage will not survive my transition. Also, between the T-blockers and the E, and how it has basically crushed my libido, my plumbing downstairs (not that I want it anyways, or plan to keep it - but I did at least enjoy it for what it was since I was cursed with it anyways), is now basically "out-of-order." But you know what? Oddly enough, and not because I don't enjoy sex (I very much do), it doesn't really bother me at all. Because HRT is doing for me what it is supposed to be doing, and I love it. I need it. I have to have it, and I have to continue on, or I will literally lose my mind and go insane. So yeah, real boobs are great!! As is the smoother skin, the thinner body hair, the redistribution of fat, and so on and so forth. I love it all! But again, I risk much for this, and I have much I have lost already. So the fantasy of real boobs is awesome!! The reality of having real boobs is even better. But only if there are no other options available to you, and this is what you must do to survive. Otherwise, what's the point? Medical science these days is some pretty cool stuff, though. As is silicone breast form technology. ;-)

I'd like the kind Karren has but I don't wanna do the work that's involved. Close to a C cup of real breast tissue would be sumpthin'!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie95 View Post
    I really would like real ones.

Julie
    Most of us do too...but I have mostly been more concerned about hips and butt. I have some natural and a padded bra usually gets me by quite sufficient, but I know I would enjoy forms if and when I ever get them...

Being a petite man with 34Bs it is easier for me to try and pass for a woman then to pretend to be a guy. Unless you fully understand the consequences of being a guy with breasts stick to forms.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Being a petite man with 34Bs it is easier for me to try and pass for a woman then to pretend to be a guy. Unless you fully understand the consequences of being a guy with breasts stick to forms.
    Yes well said...Its quite hard to hide them in alot of instances...forget alot of leisure activities such as beaches, etc while in guy mode... they do not unattach...

I haven't been to a beach since I was a preteen, now its either wear a bikini or enter the wet t-shirt contest.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I did not notice any difficulty at work when I was growing my boobs on HRT, even when they were puffy and perky. I made no attempt at all to conceal them, not even a bra to flatten out the shape or the nipples.

It is not impossible that there were social consequences that no one filled me in on. I can say that by the time we all got laid off, I was casually included with more people at coffee break than was the case before I started HRT. That fact might have nothing to do with the breasts.

I was concerned ahead of time that one person in particular would raz me a bit or at least look uncomfortable and avoid me, but it never happened.

I have not attempted to go to the beach or sit topless in public since I went on HRT. I haven't been avoiding them; it just isn't something we do much. It has been quite a few years since we went swimming at all.

Hi there jackielou
    I can not work you out you seed on your post you wear a bra 24/7 but you are a man 24/7 i think you shad work it out do you what to be a women or a men. By the way i have been dressing as a women for the past 5 years and i do fill like a new person in side my self and i do have 14c and that is australian in size .

To a few of the posters- if you are on HRT, you are a woman. Why would you even think of going to a beach topless? Developed or not.
    Last edited by I Am Paula; 10-19-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I have to agree girl. That is almost the entire reason I transitioned back in the 80's 'cept mine were 30B's (or a C if it was under-wired) on a 6ft frame and I only weighed 135 pounds. With breasts like that, it was much easier to present as a woman than as a man.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    if you are on HRT, you are a woman. Why would you even think of going to a beach topless? Developed or not.
    The idea that one should not allow oneself to be seen topless or nude other than by a spouse is usually a form of "body shame", that the body is inherently "dirty" or "shameful" to be seen, and that being topless or nude is inherently a sexual act (and, further, that one should not allow oneself to be sexual except in private with an SO.)

Some cultures, especially cultures with Germanic influence, treat nudity as just nudity, not inherently sexual. That exposure does not become "indecent exposure" until it is sexualized or done for the purpose of shocking people. West Germany has an extensive "naturalist" culture, including naturalist parks in some of the cities. Sweden and Denmark and Finland have mixed saunas and topless beaches. France has topless beeches. Japan's "Onsen" (hot sprint) bathing culture is traditionally mixed. Even Toronto has a nude beech. If you poke around a bit you can find local Toronto reporters describing their experiences going there; what is often written is that the oddest thing about it is that it is not sexual.

I did not end up with body shame. (Other, that is, then my paunch.) What I ended up with is "don't go nude in circumstances where other people might consider it indecent exposure." So in situations where nudity is considered acceptable, I have no problem being topless or nude, weather and bugs and tasks permitting. This is not "exhibitionism"; it is just being unclothed.

When I have my massages, I do not let my masseuse see my breasts because it is not an appropriate situation for it, no two-way agreement that in the circumstances unclothed doesn't mean anything.

A part of me definitely wishes they were real... i feel a loss when i take them off, like i'm losing a part of me, but at the same time it makes me very sad that they have no sensation, and when i run my hands over my sexy double-Ds i feel nothing
    "You say, 'There's not a lot of me, left anymore- just leave it alone...'" (Tori Amos)

Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    Nuclear Boob Enhancement......
    Thanks. I was wondering.

i love the feeling of my forms, my so enjoys them a pillows like i would too,does seem a shame to put them away at the end of it all

Anyone have any good pointers to show some natural looking cleavage. I've seen a bunch of photos of slim and skinny cd's with nice cleavage with out using forms.