Thread: THe wife unit

Semi Sane innocent angel

THe wife unit

When I go with other trans folks, it's not uncommon for me to see them with their spouse. I would say hi I'm Niya and they would tell me their name and introduce their wife. What would amaze me is every once in a while I would me a couple and the introduction would go like this. Oh hi Niya this is my wife. A quick intro and they would leave. Now if you noticed the just said this is my wife. I'm like does your wife have a name? I guess not cause this is the third time I've met your wife. I mean I have name and introduced my self. In fact the first time you made the point to find me and say this is your wife. I'll just call her the wife unit.

About three months back I went to a trans social and I met this new gal. Lets call her Amy. Now I now here name is Amy because we all are wearing name tags. You know the goofy ones that says hello my name is. Amy's wife came up and I read her name tag. It just says Amy's wife. Said she was to embarrassed, shy, unconformable to use her real name. Well make up name, cause I feel funny saying hey Amy's wife. Belive it or not I know a few GG's that use a made up name when they are out with their spouse. It's one name if hubby is en feme and the real name when he is in boy mode.

Gold Member
    I one time used those name tags, I put down ME for a name.
    Some people asked who ME was, I just said "It is just ME"
    Had a lot of fun that night.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Niya W View Post
    Well make up a name, cause I feel funny saying hey Amy's wife.
    Good advice! Thanks for posting.