Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If I had just one wish what would it be?

If I had just one wish what would it be?

my greatest wish is I could be dressed as a girl forever.. does any one else feel the same way? I wish I could burn all my boy clothes and be done with that life style. I so hate the fact I have to shed my girl clothes and put on boys clothes and have to go back to work on monday.

My greatest wish would be to be a loving wife, mother and grandmother. If that were the case, the clothes would take care of themselves.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    My greatest wish would be to be a loving wife, mother and grandmother. If that were the case, the clothes would take care of themselves.
    dang love your're wish better than mine. that would be perfect.

Sure Stephene513, it all sounds great.
    I think, to some varying degree great or small, we here in this forum are all transgender, and I would like to go on record (for the forum divas' sake) by saying that.

There really is nothing wrong with that.
    At some point we have to deal with the skin and bones of our bodies, and our minds, and how we exist amongst out employers, our friends, and our loved ones. At some point we must make adjustments in our lives.

Me, I'm just a boring middle class dude that prefers to dress female, and I'm happy with that.

I also have many friends who transitioned from male to female (did hormones, surgeries, legal name changes, this /that), and I am sort of similar, but not quite. I am just simply .....me.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-17-2013 at 04:51 PM.

I would wish that the whole world would accept us for who we are and not to discriminate, judge, or even comment negatively. And if there was a little bit of the wish left over to spare, it would go towards making me more fem. Smaller feet, little shorter, full head of hair, .........

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    My wish would be that someone would invent a pill that would turn me into a Woman overnight. So I'd take the pill before bed and wake up female the next morning, with proportionate assets and luxuriant long hair. The pill would wear off after 24 hours so I'd wake up male again the next morning, farting and belching with stubble and balding pate again. If you wanted to stay female for longer just take another pill before bed and, hey why not make a month out of it! If everyone could experience not just what it's like to be a Woman but experience actually being a woman I think we'd all get along a hell of a lot better.

Obviously that's a fantasy wish. So my more sensible wish is for widespread social acceptance of Transgendered people of all kinds. Then I wouldn't have to worry about loosing my job if people find out what I do in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Sure Stephene513, it all sounds great.
    I think, to some varying degree great or small, we here in this forum are all transgender, and I would like to go on record (for the forum divas' sake) by saying that.

There really is nothing wrong with that.
    At some point we have to deal with the skin and bones of our bodies, and our minds, and how we exist amongst out employers, our friends, and our loved ones. At some point we must make adjustments in our lives.

Me, I'm just a boring middle class dude that prefers to dress female, and I'm happy with that.

I also have many friends who transitioned from male to female (did hormones, surgeries, legal name changes, this /that), and I am sort of similar, but not quite. I am just simply .....me.
    NathalieX66 you know what I think? all the girls on here including myself our souls are female and we did something wrong n the past life, so in this life we were born as a boy for punishment I guess and we are finding are way back as we get older to who we really are inside,does this make sense?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stephene513 View Post
    my greatest wish is I could be dressed as a girl forever.. does any one else feel the same way? I wish I could burn all my boy clothes and be done with that lifestyle. I so hate the fact I have to shed my girl clothes and put on boys clothes and have to go back to work on monday.
    I was going to go with never having to shave ever again but, that really sums it up, perfectly!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My wish would be to have good health until the day I die. Without good health, nothing else matters.

Jodi

Platinum Member
    Easy, I want to win $300 million in the lotto. The rest I can buy.

Silver Member
    My greatest wish would be to have someone to love me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephene, To have total acceptance by my wife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Stephene, To have total acceptance by my wife.
    yea I know blue, trust me I know, she would try but hated the Idea.

Banned Read only
    Even thought it cost me way too much personally, physically, mentally, and financially, I all ready got my wish. So I would wish that each and everyone of you that wanted to be a woman (100% the real deal) got her chance.

Mine is coming true now.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Mine would be to have long beautiful hair down to my butt and never have a receding hairline.

That my suffering would be over

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have lots of wishes but the woman pill would be awesome.
    My main wish would be that everyone could coexist and be happy and quit fighting each other.
    I've seen my share of death and destruction and just wish it would end.

Stephene,
    A nice dream and fantasy we have all thought about on occasions, after a long consideration about the logistics involved we usually make a considered decision based on our own personal circumstances.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My mom was alive.

Well I only have 22 hours left and I have to be a boy again. This was a wonderful weekend of reading cosmo and being dressed up watching girl flicks....everything has to come to end. till next time.

My greatest wish would have been for my mother to have met me as I am today.
    Miss her tremendously.
    Hugs
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by stephene513 View Post
    my greatest wish is I could be dressed as a girl forever.. does any one else feel the same way? I wish I could burn all my boy clothes and be done with that life style. I so hate the fact I have to shed my girl clothes and put on boys clothes and have to go back to work on monday.
    I totally agree with everything you said with the exception of going back to work on Monday.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Just that people all over the world would stop fighting and accept each other, despite their difference. Altruistic? No.

That way we could present as we wish without worry.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

My Greatest Wish would to just spent a weekend dressed being a female and with help from another CD or Female who would help with make-up etc.

DDee