Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If I had just one wish what would it be?

Just one wish - how philosophical

I guess one's answer depends on quite a number of variables. I haven't thought about this one for quite some time. It really got me thinking.

If I had only one wish it would be to spend all time and eternity with those who I love both currently living and those who have passed away.

If it was only one wish regarding my time here on earth it would be that my wife and I happily live to old age together, and are successful enough along he way to be comfortable in retirement and have some travel money.

If it was one wish regarding a personal relationship I value, I would wish that my sister and I could communicate more easily.

If it were a wish related to my CD'ing I am not sure which of the following I would choose.

1. My wife's acceptance

2. My self acceptance

3. Wishing CD'ing away

4. Having a real friend that understands or is accepting (The only person I have ever told is my wife)

I feel all four would make things easier, and some times any of them would suffice. I am working on #2 but not all the way there yet.

To be completely open as the woman that I am, to live feely and openly as a woman. To be able to go to work in a dress, nylons and heels. Someday....maybe.

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    I'd wish for every Transsexual person to wake up tomorrow in the body to match their spirit. And for no one the ever again to feel born in the wrong sex
    Last edited by ReluctantDebutant; 08-24-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Simple ,just to look more feminine ,so i could go out dressed in public
    In the garden of life another flower blossoms is that really me

That I could wear a dress to work and truly be the woman that I am.

Concerning dressing, that conservative Christians would stop condemning crossdressing/crossdressers, and societies as a whole would be accepting or at least tolerant.

One wish? Complete and utter acceptance by everyone no matter what I look like

I wish i could have more wishes so that all the world problem can be solved and cd'er could be accepted.

My wish would be for everyone to accept me as i am especially my mum and rest of the family.