Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would like to come out and tell a friend...a bit lengthy but would love feedback

Quote Originally Posted by michelle33 View Post
    I wish I agreed with you but I don't think she does. In the past, I've been with a few of her girlfriends. I've never shown any signs of the real me with her/them.
    It dont matter I was phony and married a stripper as a 2nd wife close girls "as friends" always knows.

I hope she does! It would make things a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by stephene513 View Post
    It dont matter I was phony and married a stripper as a 2nd wife close girls "as friends" always knows.

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, Be careful what you wish for I don't see how this can end well unless it's a friend with benefits.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm only into men so the friends with benefits bit doesn't apply. Thanks for responding. Getting great feedback here. Love this community.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Michelle, Be careful what you wish for I don't see how this can end well unless it's a friend with benefits.

Platinum Member
    I lean against telling this woman. You're close to her husband and would expect her to keep a secret from him. Not cool.

Very fair point!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I lean against telling this woman. You're close to her husband and would expect her to keep a secret from him. Not cool.

FWIW, if you tell either of them I suggest it's the husband first. If you tell her first he might come to resent you if/when she tells him (as wives tend to do). I'd approach him along the lines of telling him and then seeking his approval to involve his wife in your activities.

Very uncomfortable and unaccepting of your real/true motives even though you really believe in what you're writing. Where do you think it will really end? As a soulmate? As a girlfriend? Possibly yes after you have transitioned and at that time they both have accepted Michelle. You have been with her alone and she has been a good friend and down the road they can be again. I don't make suggestions as one who has transitioned but I wish that a member who is already into either the initial stages or is post op would give you a few clues as to what to expect in the sense that you will have a full plate for the next few years without needing to lose friendships you would cultivate when most needed as Michelle. In summary: IMO a lousy idea during the time you should be planning for your future life.
    Julie

Keep your married friend as a friend and do not destroy a relationship built up over time.
    If you are single go out and meet someone with like interests.
    If like the rest of us you are already in a relationship share this with your SO.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you all so much for your feedback. I've reflected on all your views along with my own thoughts and I am not going to 'reveal' myself to my good friend. The collective power of this community is pretty awesome and I am proud and honoured to be part of it.

Thanks again

M

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why try to deceive her in any way? Seems like a way for you to deny it if she gets pissed and suspects you did it.Yes she can figure out your IP address and pretty much know you sent the email.
    IMO your are going to piss off her husband in a big way and lose two friends by doing this.I don't care how much you say all you want is a GF to shop and talk with the husband isn't going to see it that way.
    If you HAVE to tell her man up and tell her don't be a puss.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    This reminds me of a big convoluted lie, that will one day unravel on you, a lot of pees here have given you good advice, if you are going to come out to your friend , just do it, she WILL tell her husband no matter how you do it. You can't be certian she would keep something like this from her husband. And why would you want her to lie to her husband anyway ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57