Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dealing with guys

Quote Originally Posted by cd23 View Post
    I understand but i am actually expanding the dating horizon and most guys would want me to transitioning into a woman because the fact is that i am younger and cute. But what i do want is love, honestly and respect that is with anyone and thats all i care about
    right i understand its just i have these wonders and most guys would want me to be on hormones
    UM...let me tell you about the REAL world. 99% of the men you meet before you transition do NOT want you on hormones. They want someone who looks female but has functioning MALE equipment...You are going to be so disappointed. They want sex, so far I have not met a man who wants anything more and all but one ran like their ...ass was on fire when I said I was going to transition...the other one kept saying "I'm straight...I'm straight...." every time we made out and when he got sex....I have not heard from him since... Want to keep a man around? Tease them to death but never give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I think the fact that you ask the question implies that you know the answer.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I understand that the hard part is women and m2f rejected me I dont understand why

Sometimes I think that being with a man would make me feel more feminine

I tell myself that I am happy being myself and that I would never transition to be a woman. I just felt that it wouldnt be easier for me to be in a relationship
    This is a big red flag...read the posts...they want your "unicorn" there is nothing about that thing that will make you feel more feminine..

if your dressing is totally sexual, and you are totally cool with your private parts you may enjoy feeling feminine right up until the point where your sex organ comes into it and still enjoy...

but pls don't expect much from this lifestyle...expect lots of secrets, lots of people not saying who they say they are, and lots of people that do this multiple times a day with multiple partners

Maybe I'm not understanding what is your ultimate goal for a partner. As the wife of a TS, I think to transition or not to transition should be based on the needs of the TS, and the identity of the TS, and the TS's present relationship, not what a potential partner may want in the future. Also, the need to transitioning has NOTHING to do with being "younger and cute". Yes, it may be easier, but that is not what drives the need to transition. Transitioning is not a choice.

Also, you should date someone because that is your interest. Same advice I would give a GG, find out who you are and what are your interests first, then look for someone who accepts you. Don't change because you think that's what will attract someone. You won't be happy
    Good luck
    -------------------------------------------------------
    By my side my best friend lies
    I feel her warmth and comfort of her presence

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Tease them to death but never give it up.

I totally agree.... ............and don't give it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    but pls don't expect much from this lifestyle...expect lots of secrets, lots of people not saying who they say they are, and lots of people that do this multiple times a day with multiple partners
    Looks like you've been around for a while. I would listen to this person, cd23. (when are you going to get a name?)

Quote Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
    Also, you should date someone because that is your interest. Same advice I would give a GG, find out who you are and what are your interests first, then look for someone who accepts you. Don't change because you think that's what will attract someone. You won't be happy
    Good luck
    Woman, what we have is a child that, confusion is setting in. He want's his cake and be able too eat also. Life doesn't work that way. He'll learn.

I understand thank you everyone for sound advice

Banned Read only
    Good Job Kiddo, We'll set you straight..........................

I dont know its just im going through a lot and I still thinking about hormones

Gold Member
    Oh another thing about guys who like "fully functional". Take a guess as to what they wish for a TS to do to them?
    If you have a disgusted look on your face, no further explanation is needed.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Silver Member
    I understand that the hard part is women and m2f rejected me I dont understand why
    Sometimes I think that being with a man would make me feel more feminine
    I tell myself that I am happy being myself and that I would never transition to be a woman. I just felt that it wouldnt be easier for me to be in a relationship
    You might want to find a M2F TS who has had tried having a relationship with men, and have been burned by the whole experience; there are some TS (not all by any means but some) who feel the need to go out and have a conventional relationship with a "real man" to prove something to themselves and end up disappointed by what they experience. They might be more open to trying a relationship with a "soft" male, or another TS. (Might even be true, to a lesser extent, with GGs who have been abused and exploited by men.)

And also what about m2f crossdressers m2f transwoman and gg would they be ok with dating a crossdresser im just wondering

Right now im just going through stuff

And also what about m2f crossdressers m2f transwoman and gg would they be ok with dating a crossdresser im just wondering
    You look young in your avatar (in your 20s) and if this is in fact your age range, then I'd say that you have greater chances at finding a partner certainly among TGs, but also among GGs. My youngest son is 19 and I've noticed that he and his friends don't seem to have the same strict definitions of gender identity, gender roles, and sexual orientation as the generation before them.

As to the males, I don't think that men your age would shun you as much as they would have in prior generations if they are your friend already. But, I think it would still be difficult for today's young, straight genetic males to date another person whom they perceive as a male, even if this person has a feminine identity. And gay males by definition are attracted to men. A gay male might want to date you, but only if he perceives you as a male who dresses up, which is not what you want if you are transgender.
    Reine

I understand where you coming from

Quote Originally Posted by laurie01 View Post
    Dating a guy would be an exciting but awkward experience if that's what you are into. Most men do get turned on when they see someone of the opposite sex even if its a male that is passable as a female. Its just how men generally are. MTF transgendered are less horny at times because of the hormones they take.
    Well said

Banned Read only
    I think you have to accept the fact that any man who is interested in you will also be interested in the sexual side of the equation. I know there are some guys who are interested in a relationship and will appreciate you for who you are as well as what you can bring to the table for them. However, it is no different for CDrs as it is for women, and that is most guys are only looking for a sexual partner. It is via the dating process that you weed out the one timers to find those worth spending time with. I wouldn't get intimate with someone until I feel comfortable he wants more than sexual gratification.

Quote Originally Posted by GinaD View Post
    I know there are some guys who are interested in a relationship and will appreciate you for who you are as well as what you can bring to the table for them. However, it is no different for CDrs as it is for women, and that is most guys are only looking for a sexual partner. It is via the dating process that you weed out the one timers to find those worth spending time with.
    The trouble with guys who are interested though, is that few (according to what I read) want to go out in public with a CDer. They don't want the CDer to meet their friends. So the relationship may have some closeness that is more than sex but it is a secret, hidden relationship except maybe going out to trans clubs and such. I agree there must be some guys who are willing to be out and proud with a CDer, but I'm guessing this is not the norm.
    Reine

When guys look at my profile they tend to be rude and horny. A lot of guys dont have any respect for cders. To be honest even I thought about guys theres no chance I wouldnt date one like most of them are in the closets

Banned Read only
    @cd23 - a lot of guys have no respect for women period. You are young and pretty, and this is a fantasy for them. Also, they are assholes.

When guys look at my profile they tend to be rude and horny. A lot of guys dont have any respect for cders. To be honest even I thought about guys theres no chance I wouldnt date one like most of them are in the closets
    May I ask you on what kind of sites or were go do you have your profile?

Transgenderdate.com lots of guys on that site

Transgenderdate.com lots of guys on that site
    Looks like a nice site, online dating can be fun but you must be aware that sex is what is on the mind of guys young or older that browse dating sites and that will never change, but is interesting to deal with them you learn a lot even from the rude ones and hornier they are usually the more insecure very easy to deal with.
    I really don't understand the guy bashing that goes around here, it seems that the act of hate guys will make you more feminine....my advice will be be don't take dating guys too seriously till you find the one

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    +1 on what Barbara said.
    You have to weed out the jerky boys.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    The trouble with guys who are interested though, is that few (according to what I read) want to go out in public with a CDer. They don't want the CDer to meet their friends. So the relationship may have some closeness that is more than sex but it is a secret, hidden relationship except maybe going out to trans clubs and such. I agree there must be some guys who are willing to be out and proud with a CDer, but I'm guessing this is not the norm.
    Well said and so true. The guys I have met (can you call it a date when you don't GO anywhere?) are exactly that. They don't want to be seen (I do have one exception to that rule...but I don't love him). My first rule now is "You will take me out to dinner, theater, shows, shopping. I am not your secret lover."

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I really don't understand the guy bashing that goes around here,
    is it guy bashing when you relate your experiences?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    My first rule now is "You will take me out to dinner, theater, shows, shopping. I am not your secret lover."
    That is the policy that I promote...and it weeds them out fast!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

[QUOTE=Lorileah

is it guy bashing when you relate your experiences?[/QUOTE]

It may be when we choose the experience to say something bad about men...we hardly hear anything bad about women here and we know them are not perfect either.