Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boob Update!! :-)

Boob Update!! :-)

Exactly eight months ago I began HRT.

Soon thereafter, I began to experience a small amount of breast growth. True, at the time, only my wife and I were able to distinguish my newly developing booblets for what they really were. But I didn't care, because I knew they were there, and more importantly, I knew they were mine.

Over the next several months, though, although they did continue to grow by some small measure, they did not grow very much. And by the end of the spring and beginning of the summer, to my disappointment, they seemed to just stop growing altogether.

Fast forward to the past couple of weeks, however, and all of a sudden, seemingly out of nowhere, my boobs seemed to have just taken off and exploded!!

Although they are still small, they are definitely not the same booblets they were even a month or so ago. They are now beginning to develop into honest-to-goodness real boobs!! I mean, I can even grab a handful and squeeze them now!! It's all rather mind blowing, for sure, but it is also absolutely amazing and fantastic!!

After all, these are my boobs, and I love them!! They are right for me to have!! They are a part of me!! I have worked extremely hard to have them, and even small though they may currently be, I feel an immense amount of pride over them!! And that I feel so proud of my boobs, that I feel so proud of myself for all of the things I have done to finally get to this point in my life, brings me great joy and satisfaction!

I know I am doing the right thing. I know this down to my very core.

It's kind of funny, though. Given my newly increased size, I have not been able to keep my hands off of them lately. I have squeezed, poked, prodded, pushed up, cuddled, bounced, and held my boobs. I have examined them over and over again in the mirror from every angle conceivable. And I love, love, love it all!!! I mean, these are MY boobs!!! My very own boobs!!!

Yay me!!!

Yay you! Congrats Anne... Lucky girl!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Boobs are pretty cool
    Congrats on the new hooters!

Platinum Member
    congratulations, Anne!

Enjoy your boobs. I yield to the urge to massage my boobs due to growth pains, and then my wife says,"John, quite playing with your tits!"

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

You are so lucky! I'm three and a half months in, and just an ache and a little lump behind the nipple. I give them pep talks, and give them nourishing food, but the just mock me! I've tried bribing them with supple lingerie, I've threatened them with dire consequenses. Condemned to a life of wearing chicken cutets. Woe is me. Next up- prayer. Is there a patron St. of bodacious ta-tas?

Celeste, do you have a plunger?
    If so I think you know what needs to be done...

Of course! But in the middle of the mall one lost it's suction, and fell off!

Banned Read only
    I have read or was that just my dream, that massage does help breast grow. However, it is amazing what can happen with the proper food, water, and fertilizer.

Well GG's usually take 3-4 years to fully develop to their ultimate size so dont go thinking that is all you'll get from the HRT. Figure on your mother's size and reduce it by one size that is likely to be the extent of your development (without augmentation.)
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Next up- prayer. Is there a patron St. of bodacious ta-tas?
    yes! s. Agatha from Sicily

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatha_of_Sicily

She is the patron of breasts... but in Italian we say "Play with the people, don't play with the Saints"

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Hell I am examining mine right now. Hmm need more growth. I need an explosion. It's been 21 months here.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

For really cute bras in small cup sizes try here. After 3 years on hrt I am a good A cup and will probably grow no more. still very happy tho. They are in proportion to my body.

http://www.lulalu.com/
    Brighid

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Congrats Anne youre on your way.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Yes, they really are a wonderful addition to the family aren't they. Congrats Anne, enjoy.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I have read or was that just my dream, that massage does help breast grow. However, it is amazing what can happen with the proper food, water, and fertilizer.
    So that's why mine are so big

Anne... just wait till you get them in the shower with some bubbles
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieAmanda View Post
    Hell I am examining mine right now. Hmm need more growth. I need an explosion. It's been 21 months here.
    Well, the term "explosion" I used is all relative. Before their recent growth "explosion," I would have come in dead last in a wet tee shirt contest in a baby pageant. Now, I probably still wouldn't win, but I ain't gonna get beat by an entire field of newborns, either! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Anne... just wait till you get them in the shower with some bubbles
    I love the way you think, Tam!!! Sorry to cut this response short, but it's time for me to take a shower! With bubbles! Lots and lots of bubbles!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I have read or was that just my dream, that massage does help breast grow.
    I always knew massaging breasts was a good idea. *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    I love the way you think, Tam!!! Sorry to cut this response short, but it's time for me to take a shower!
    4 hours later anyone think she got carried away in the shower?? naughty girl!
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

oh my god, Anne, so would you give us the facts please, I want to see before and after measurements. I want to know how you prod, jiggle, bounce and what technique you have..... Clearly your judgement is clouded so it's up to us to judge.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

TITS OR GTFO!

Finally I get an appropriate time to say that!

My spouse has observed me simply brushing against them with the back of my hand, smoothing out my top, and quickly let's me know "Ann! We Do not Ever touch our boobs in public!". OK! OK! Lol
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Louise View Post
    "Ann! We Do not Ever touch our boobs in public!".
    Unless you're really drunk... and dancing... and drunk... and erm haha...
    Administrator

I had some small ones before I started and at two months in they are sore as hell with golf ball sized hard mass behind the nipples. Massage them? Squeeze them? Hell no! I would scream!

Yeah I can see the difference from a few months ago, not supposed to this quick but yeah I can.

( I do like to bend over and look down though....tee hee)

Think I will go and see if there is any Mr Bubble in the house.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 08-22-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I have lost about 40 lbs in the last yr. But too my surprise not in my boobs, I am like you i love feeling them cause there mine. JO