Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel female

Banned Read only

Do you feel female

1 When you crossdress do you feel as though you are female, wheather it's closeted in your home or going out in public?

2 When dressed (if possible) would you like to go public with a well built female body under your female clothing and leave all your male parts at home; or would you like to keep those parts and be a MtF crossdresser. Would you get the same pleasure of being female and just wearing normal female clothes which would become just normal and miss the exhilaration of successfully pulling off and passing as a MtF CD in public?

My answer to this is when dressed and out and about I like to think of myself as female and walk and carry myself as one.

Even though I get pleasure out of going out, blending and passing and not being made and successfully returning home as a CD I would like to try the peace of mind of being female. This includes filling out female clothes as only a nicely propotioned female body can do, shopping for lingerie and outfits and trying them on, setting with your legs crossed while wearing a dress, showing a respectable amount of clevage, etc. Would this feel so good and right you wouldn't want to return to being a male CD?

How do you feel about being a woman or enjoy being mostly male and part time CD?

Deebra,
    "My answer to this is when dressed and out and about I like to think of myself as female and walk and carry myself as one."

You have answered this quite well yourself.
    I really can not envision how a female would feel.
    I use my imagination and submerge myself in a world of wigs, dresses and lingerie to give me a semblance of being a woman.
    I can pass as a woman if I really try and when I was younger this was easy.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I feel different than usual but I don't feel female.( How would I know?). I do not wish to be or feel female.

I seriously don't know how a female is supposed to feel... inside....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Even as I sit at work in drab I still feel feminine. But never actually female. For me, I almost always feel both sides. As the day wears on, I find that different situations and feelings cause me to gravitate more to one side or the other. I have found this to be true when Enfemme as well. I would most definitely like to spend at least one day as GG to have that first hand experience. I would return to being a male CD. Otherwise my hockey gear might not fit.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    1) since I can't possibility know what it feels like to be a female, I can only say that Tina is very different from my male self and attempts to fit the feminine mold in which she feels she belongs.

2) we work hard to fit the male body I have into one that's gives off as many feminine cues as possible, both to others and A's feedback to Tina. So, the better the female body to start with the easier it would be, but losing those essential male pieces is not an option by choice.

Be careful what you wish for Hon. The old expression "A woman's work is never done" is true and out of necessity women have to become multi-taskers to ensure things are done properly to keep families and homes(and sometimes businesses) up and running. We get a glimpse of the "glitter" part of it when we dress up, go out and have fun doing whatever. Some MAB folks have successfully transitioned to female folks but to be quite honest, I don't think that most of us GUYS would be able to cut the mustard as it were. Your heart has to really be in it for it to work.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    1 When you crossdress do you feel as though you are female, wheather it's closeted in your home or going out in public?

2 When dressed (if possible) would you like to go public with a well built female body under your female clothing and leave all your male parts at home; or would you like to keep those parts and be a MtF crossdresser. Would you get the same pleasure of being female and just wearing normal female clothes which would become just normal and miss the exhilaration of successfully pulling off and passing as a MtF CD in public?

My answer to this is when dressed and out and about I like to think of myself as female and walk and carry myself as one.

Even though I get pleasure out of going out, blending and passing and not being made and successfully returning home as a CD I would like to try the peace of mind of being female. This includes filling out female clothes as only a nicely propotioned female body can do, shopping for lingerie and outfits and trying them on, setting with your legs crossed while wearing a dress, showing a respectable amount of clevage, etc. Would this feel so good and right you wouldn't want to return to being a male CD?

How do you feel about being a woman or enjoy being mostly male and part time CD?
    1. I am male. I am always male. I always feel male.
    2. I would love to be able to snap my fingers and change into a Scarlett Johannsen but I would want to be able to snap them again to change back.

I enjoy being a male. I also find peace and tranquility in being dressed at times in women's apparel. I know I want to be a man though deep inside. I have found though that thru my dressing, a feminine side i have that was probably put there from my mother and some things she did when I was a child. My wife says that I am more of a man in male mode because of my dressing. It seems it has helped my attitude of being patient with others and not judging others till I really get to know someone. I guess that maybe all us males have a feminine side and it seems some let it out and some suppress it. I do know my wife has a male side. She hunts and fishes with me and wears male clothing doing so. She can also be very feminine when dressed to the max. Maybe deep down inside of all humans we are the same really. Maybe the male and female modes were only meant for the reproduction of the earth. Just thinking out loud.

Banned Read only
    1) When I go out, I "present" as female but I am a guy and know it every second. I don't feel female, I dress female.
    2) My male parts go with me at all times so that's not even a thought. I do not think about my parts when out.

For me, the best time is when I stop thinking I am cross dressed and just go abut my day.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 08-22-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I would like to try the peace of mind of being female. This includes filling out female clothes as only a nicely propotioned female body can do, shopping for lingerie and outfits and trying them on, setting with your legs crossed while wearing a dress, showing a respectable amount of clevage, etc. Would this feel so good and right you wouldn't want to return to being a male CD?
    Women in our society aren't noted for their "peace of mind." Most are anxious about money and family issues, and they worry about how people perceive them. If you were magically turned into a woman, it might feel "good and right" for a few days, but that would wear off and you'd be back to the same normal human condition of self-doubt and anxiety.

1. Yes to feeling female
    2. If I was dressed and to go out I would love to be a well built female

As far as full time female full time " This includes filling out female clothes as only a nicely propotioned female body can do, shopping for lingerie and outfits and trying them on, setting with your legs crossed while wearing a dress, showing a respectable amount of cleavage"
    That's a hard one and don't really know.

DDee

Well even though I am male and like my male side, when I dress I love to feel feminine. It is like stepping into another world.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Like most here, I haven't a clue what "feeling like a female" is like. Nor could I.

I DO feel excited, turned on, and stimulated by the feel and look of dressing and the sexy, fem images in my mirror and pics.

U mentioned "passing" like it's a ho hum deal. For those of us that can NEVER pass, it's far from that. It's the Holy Grail of CDing!

When I'm dressed I can NEVER forget I am! My heels, tite girdles, corsets, bras and forms continually remind me of how I appear.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    1) When I go out, I "present" as female but I am a buy and know it every second. I don't feel female, I dress female.
    2) My male parts go with me at all times so that's not even a thought. I do not think about my parts when out.

For me, the best time is when I stop thinking I am cross dressed and just go abut my day.
    That's the way I feel Jennifer. however, I DO want to be "me" at work and go about my day, all day... all night... as me.
    Change is inevitable...

I'm glad to see most of the answers reflect my thoughts. We (as men in skirts) can only imagine what a woman feels like. Those that are intersexed or TS would be another story of course. I would say I have a perception of feminine feelings when dressed, but it isn't constant or even real. What I feel isn't close to what a GG would feel. Honestly,it's just a fantasy IMHO.

Having all the curves that a GG has would be awesome, but how could I deal with the real problems GGs face?

I feel feminine, but I also feel like an actor...I have to be my character to make it work. I have some insight in to it, but I can't say I know what a woman is thinking.
    Chickie

When I'm Sophie, I do feel more feminine, but genetic girls can do boys stuff too, gender roles and emotions are blurred, it's not the 1950s anymore.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I enjoy being a male. I also find peace and tranquility in being dressed at times in women's apparel. I know I want to be a man though deep inside.
    That about says it for me ...

I don't know if I feel like a woman but I try. I try to expirence all the things they do, like mascara in your eye or the smell of perfume on you, fresh shaved legs and pantyhose. The way the heels feel and how a tight dress makes you feel sexy, I love all of these things and hope that is how a woman feels. If I had the choice I would choose to have been born a girl, but I love my life and would wish that the girl life followed much the same path that my life has.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra
    When you crossdress do you feel as though you are female, whether it's closeted in your home or going out in public?
    I don’t know what it’s like to “feel female.” I can only manage an approximation. I feel very different when I dress, but I wouldn’t say I feel like a female, indeed doing so would be like an insult to actual females. I would say I feel less male, if anything…

I’m mostly male (more like a boy), and a part-time CD. Is this all there is? For me, YES…

Banned Read only
    I feel feminine at times but not as a female does. Probably because I'm not a female and I don't want too be a female. I'm sure there's a difference in the feeling of femininity between a male and female. A female owns it where a male borrows it from time to time and that's good enough for me

I know I feel a different peacefullness when I'm dressed.
    I don't think of my self as a woman, BUT, if I am presenting and dressed as a lady I do appreciate it if I am treated as such. If not that's the other person's perogative and thats life. I'm no beauty ( I know it) and I don't do any hip padding or breast forms (w/cutlets I can fill a 40 b/c cup) and can create a little cleavage. I'm happy and thats all

When I am dressed, I feel very much like the woman I really am.

When I dress, the persona changes, and I become Regina. I do everything I can to look, feel, be her. Sometimes its like being twins, male and female. If I could have the female body, while I'm wishing make it a nice one, I would never look back. Does that answer the question (in a round-about way).
    Regina