Thread: Wendy's alive and out enjoying life

Platinum Member

Wendy's alive and out enjoying life

for what it's worth Wendy is alive and doing fine .... been through a ton of stuff before i took a extened time off from here i was so hurt and confused i tossed everrything (purged) like 3 or 4 times last time after buying everthing new still in the shopping bags from the stores ... i stopped and tossed it all in the good will box..

i was at the hair salon going to have my hair cut off just before it was to be cut i could not do it..... it was a wtf moment that is i never flet more like me than i did at that time......

a few life changeing things have happened to me .... lol i am just as happy as i can be ... bought a place at the cape.... wink wink if you see a older woman with a nice shape for a older woman long blonde hair with gray highlights and killer leggs she just could be me ......

i know a lot of you are thinking who is this Wendy .... some might be thinking cool Wendy is back..... and some are thinking shi# Wendy is back....

anyway would kill to have things what once were (now that i got my head and life working right)............ thiers more right with Wendy than is wrong with her.....

any way i have no idear who is still here or gone and who might be alive or dead let me know who is who ......

huge Wendy hugs to you all .....

Ah shit... Wendy is back....

.... just kidding, nice to see you alive and kicking So what's new then?? you in a good place now?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Welcome back Wendy.
    Glad to see you found your way back here and that youve gotten tour life ontrack.
    Hugs
    Renee

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Ah shit... Wendy is back....

.... just kidding, nice to see you alive and kicking So what's new then?? you in a good place now?
    never better things that are there are good things missing gone for good ...... spending 4 to 5 days a week at the beach place .... granmom/dad enjoying life .... miss the old days good bad or what ever .... lots of new days on the way ..... we should chat some time been a while......how's you???...

huge Wendy hugs

Banned Read only
    Hi Wendy, I don't know you.......but welcome back

Hmmmmm but where is the Wendy writing that I could understand

Nice to see you back
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Yea..... All of a sudden I don't feel like the old woman.... Welcome back oh great old one...... again....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Hmmmmm but where is the Wendy writing that I could understand

Nice to see you back
    way cool to see you ....

huge Wendy hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Yea..... All of a sudden I don't feel like the old woman.... Welcome back oh great old one...... again....
    omg hi Karren ........... who you calling old??? getting out and abought down the cape ... lol loved all your outtings ... lets just say at this point in our lives it's time to enjoy things ........
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-23-2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: tut tut multiposting isn't allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    omg hi Karren ........... who you calling old??? getting out and abought down the cape ... lol loved all your outtings ... lets just say at this point in our lives it's time to enjoy things ........
    If enjoying things you mean spend the last year remodeling our house and them start remodeling the daughters new fixer upper house..... yeah.... and not retiring and being put in charge of a flock of minions.... I'm over enjoying myself! sigh...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

OMG it's like Joe Bugner and Mohamed Ali meeting in a retirement home! I thought you were dead. Or was that me? Oh yeah that was me.
    Anyway nice to see you back and that my investment in writing lessons for you has paid off so handsomely.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If enjoying things you mean spend the last year remodeling our house and them start remodeling the daughters new fixer upper house..... yeah.... and not retiring and being put in charge of a flock of minions.... I'm over enjoying myself! sigh...
    lol my son is getting married sunday then thay want to get a house .... my idear is to throw a ton of money at it and pay someone to fix it .... got a almost 2 year old grandaughter ... not a babby sitter but i take her when ever i want ... nice to bring up the next gen. of shoppers lol .... and teaching her that the only thing better that shopping is going to the beach,....... this little girl is going to be a beach bum for sure......

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    OMG it's like Joe Bugner and Mohamed Ali meeting in a retirement home! I thought you were dead. Or was that me? Oh yeah that was me.
    Anyway nice to see you back and that my investment in writing lessons for you has paid off so handsomely.
    like omg wicked cool your back and alive .... way too cool ..... lol old home day ......

huge Wendy hugs......

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Hi Wendy, I don't know you.......but welcome back
    hey how's you?? good seeing you .... i was here a while ago ... been there done that got a kick ass killer pair of heels....

Quote Originally Posted by MsRenee View Post
    Welcome back Wendy.
    Glad to see you found your way back here and that youve gotten tour life ontrack.
    Hugs
    Renee

hi Renee nice to see you ...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-23-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Merged posts into one. Please use multiquote or reply to all posts in one post.

Wendy there are a lot of newbies including me some with fresh and great ideas and some of us that should give it a break to refresh our ideas.
    Welcome back and it does seem your enthusiasm has been re kindled.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Wendy's back been moved 3 times ans got to stand in the conner but i like the conner so it's all good ............

Don't get comfortable Wendy. Tamara may move you again
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    lol been moved by Tamara before only if she slaps me frist .... then sends me to the conner .... omg got to run need a new standing in the conner outfit and heels something sky high an strappy ... and my hair is a mess from being in the pool omg got things to do ......

Well Wendy, I often wondered what happened to you and your bazillion posts. Glad you are well and things are good. You may remember me as Ericka Richards. I just purged my names not my stuff. . Now if I can find out what happened to some other old friends...Anyway I'm still here just an old geezer trying to help make the world a little prettier and because of my friends here. Carry on Toots.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    hello Kate i rember yous .... perhaps we should start a old bitches thread lol.... been called worse .... hopeing to reconect with a lot of older girls that once were here ....

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    Wendy's back been moved 3 times ans got to stand in the conner but i like the conner so it's all good ............
    OYE! Get your own *^$&&*% corner!

Welcome back and which "Cape" are you at? Or, is that "Witch" cape are you wearing?

cool Wendy is back
    Hello dear heart......glad things are going good for you.

I can still read your posts......missed the wendyisims
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Welcome back Wendy.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Welcome back and which "Cape" are you at? Or, is that "Witch" cape are you wearing?
    cape cod in ma.................

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Hello dear heart......glad things are going good for you.

I can still read your posts......missed the wendyisims
    hi Di miss yar..........

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    Welcome back Wendy.
    going to give this a try and see were things go...............

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    OYE! Get your own *^$&&*% corner!
    Julie you just like to watch me stand in the conner.............

Wendy!!!
    It is wicked cool to see you again!
    I am glad to hear that you are doing well.
    Join us again.

A warm welcome back Wendy! I'm so glad to hear that you are well, and enjoying life. Sounds like there are a lot of positives going for you now! Enjoy all the time with your grand daughter that you can!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Wendy!!!
    It is wicked cool to see you again!
    I am glad to hear that you are doing well.
    Join us again.

missed this so much but small steps here .............
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzie S. View Post
    A warm welcome back Wendy! I'm so glad to hear that you are well, and enjoying life. Sounds like there are a lot of positives going for you now! Enjoy all the time with your grand daughter that you can!
    for sure things are well lol shopping for my grandaughter way cool and she always looks just too cute.............