Thread: Shopping

Shopping

with Tanya in my mind set (not dressed up) i can shop all day long for underwear and dresses ect and i love it, but if i go out shopping for clothes for my male side, food or household items i cant stand 5 minutes in the shops. is there anyone else like this?

Thanks Tanya

Banned Read only
    I suspect most guys are like that. I hate shopping for guy clothes. The sleep gas hits me 5 minutes after I walk in a store.

The only male clothes I still wear are shirts and I have not bought a new shirt in a very long time. I love shopping as Patti, I could spend hours looking through the clothes racks in the womens department.

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar
    I am definitely NOT like that.

I have a really great time shopping for my male side, I love jackets, jeans, t-shirts, hats, acessories and all!
    With the female side, I enjoy it even more, I love shoes and make up
    Just another brazilian girl.

Yep feel the same way

DDee

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Shopping is just terrific. I can't remember the last time I only shopped for my male self!

The grocery shopping doesn't bother me. I like to eat and there were those years that we never had enough food in the fridge. I hate clothes shopping for the dude clothes. Go in find something get out. Shopping for Rita is a constant. Julie and I spend lots of times in and out of the clothing store. It's hard to justify too many purchases for a girl who almost never gets to leave home

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I spend a lot of times shopping for whatever I need and I enjoy all of it. Male, female, misc… I dont like buying something then later finding something I like better or could've gone without so I put a lot of thought and crosschecking into everything I buy. And yes, i enjoy every minute of it.
    Fairy for Life!

I have not shopped for male clothes in a long time. Seems like they are all bland. The female clothes are always more vivid and exciting.

I absolutely LOVE shopping. Women's clothes, men's clothes, household stuff, groceries, wine. You name it. Wine shopping and women's clothes shopping are by far my favorites. I suspect that it is due to the variety that both come in and the soft, yet complex, details that both yield. I can spend hours doing both. Matter of fact, I am shopping online right now.

Platinum Member
    Yeah, me too. I'm largely disinterested in male clothes. I buy the absolute minimum necessary for some aspects of my life. My closet reflects this as my wardrobe is probably 70% women's wear now.

I buy male clothes out of necessity.
    I do need a new pair of trousers.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jessie White
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna66 View Post
    I have not shopped for male clothes in a long time. Seems like they are all bland. The female clothes are always more vivid and exciting.
    Snap. I could spend much time ensuring I've chosen the right dress and lingerie - but shopping for male clothes is a rare and speedy event, they are all the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya2013 View Post
    with Tanya in my mind set (not dressed up) i can shop all day long for underwear and dresses ect and i love it, but if i go out shopping for clothes for my male side, food or household items i cant stand 5 minutes in the shops. is there anyone else like this?
    OMG, absolutely! When I'm in Male mode I get in and get out as quick as I can. I know what I need, grab that and I'm gone. When I'm shopping for Amy I can spend all day browsing all of the things... I wonder if this is because there is so much more of a variety for women then there is for men?
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I think it is because when we shop for guy stuff we know exactly what we want, but when we shop for the girl inside of us so many other flashy things catch our eye.

Shopping en femme is way easier than shopping in guy mode.
    Whether it's psychological (you know....in my head) or the sales staff gets it...it's just easier, that's the way it is.
    I'm about 5'6" (68cm), so I don't get very many looks.

I really don't care about my male clothes. Most are stained, ripped or worse. Not really into them. Vanessa's clothes are well taken care of. Almost all are on hangers and out of harms way.

I hate to shop for male clothes,, I do however love to shop for women's clothes. My wife buys all my male clothes. My male clothes are slowly being crowded out of my closet

I stopped shopping for male clothing about the same time I began HRT, about 7 months ago. I just lived with what I had until I moved into my new condo and began living as a woman full time. I find it easy to shop for just about anything as a woman and especially enjoy shopping for dresses, shoes and lingerie. I did experience a problem when shopping for a birthday present for my son, I just couldn't seem to get my mind into looking at male clothing.

I'm the same way. Love shopping for ladies clothing and can"t stand being out for male.