Thread: Just a kick update

Just a kick update

Long time since I don't post here

I just wanted to tell to all my friends here that I'm currently doing good. I've started HRT four months ago and I've been living fulltime since the start of this year.

Family and friends are supportive 100%. Oddly enough the only ones who are trying to make my life a nightmare are the medical staff at the public health service, but that's another story...

So this days I'm doing great and everything is going well. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hugs to all!
    "I'm not sure. But I'll never know unless I give it a shot."

Congratulations!!!! Best wishes for continued success on your journey.

Resist
    Hi Saffron,
    It's great to hear from you!

HRT, living full time, and 100% support from the people who matter most to you?... well, I would say that you are truly owning your life. I am very, very, happy for you.

Congratulations!

Sincerely,
    Simone.