Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone commented on my legs and not in a good way

That can happen, sorry about that, I had a similar experience. I was at a gas station and although I was dressed in drab men type shorts, the woman gassing next to me noticed my smooth shaven legs and painted toe nails and asked me what the f**k I was trying to do. I told her the truth..........be the woman that I am. There are always creeps and cowards out there that will make unwanted comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rileyaz View Post
    My legs are always shaved. I had one comment from a friend of mine when we were on vacation with our wives. He asked if I shaved my legs. I looked at him and just said yes. End of conversation.
    Two weeks later, I noticed his were shaved as well. Nothing said.
    Maybe that friend dresses too?

Gone to live my life
    Nice come back.

Working in a very Alpha male environment (lots of gym rats), I find some guys do not know how to operate with a social filter. They see something that challenges their view of masculinity and feel obliged to point it out for the rest of the world. I think he may have been hoping to embarrass you and garner some "jock towel snapping support" from the other guys in the locker room. Obviously did not work for him . . . well done girl.

I only recently started waxing my body again but had done it in the past as I was an avid UFC fighter (removing your body hair gave less of a grip factor). So I have my comeback ready just in case "Actually, I am a UFC fighter care for a demonstration."

I know girls, might invoke an altercation but then again I am/was a UFC fighter and seriously doubt the guy would take me up on my offer.

Hugs

Isha

good response. I have been shaving my whole body for years and one day a few years ago my wife and i were leaving the tanning bed and a very pretty lady stops us and says to me , it is such a shame that you have such pretty legs and you are a man I wised mine looked that good. I thanked her and it felt so good for her to say that. I was wearing some very short shorts in white and some sandals, my legs were very brown and I guess sexy. Thank you.

Banned Read only
    I've never had bad comments on my legs per se. I've had men give me the ole once over. It is comedic gold when they get to my face (which usually is not at all passable.) Some though see me for me and still like it! I'll take the complement that I look good in shorts and sandals I guess. I just always have a good laugh when straight guys get all flabbergasted when they realized they've been eye humping a man's legs.

And Isha I love you all the more for the UFC thing. Love UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by robindee36 View Post
    Mine are shaved 24/7/365. They are not very hairy to start with though.

As a cyclist, its a very common practice. Everyone is accustomed to them, I love the smooth feeling and when I crash out, the cleanup is much easier.

To date, I have not received any comments while in drab and I wear short shorts all summer. However, I do received a lot of comments when dressed.

Go figure.

Hugs, Robin
    I bike and shave. It seems I only get comments from cyclists (all positive). No one else has ever said a word

Alexis "Lexie"
    Good comeback. I agree that it is important to take control of the situation when someone tries to embarrass you. Nice going on turning the whole interaction around and making him feel embarrassed. Some people just don't know when to mind their own business. Don't let this interaction discourage you from shaving. I've been shaving my legs, feet, upper arms, and a few other places every other day since April. I absolutely love the look and feel.

My response was, "Yeah, I like to pretend I'm an olympic swimmer", and I just walked away. Didn't hear any more from the guy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    I haven't read all the responses, but, I think your answer was great. It was obvious the guy was trying to attract unwanted and unflattering attention toward you. You turned the comment back on him. Several months ago I was watching a local news program that does a question every night with poll results. Apparently the majority of women prefer their men with no body hair these days.

He will certainly think twice before asking that question again. Great reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanine38 View Post
    I bike and shave. It seems I only get comments from cyclists (all positive). No one else has ever said a word
    Isn't great we can do this freely where so many of the other girls have limitations. I just can't imagine fuzzy legs. Don't you love how nice our legs look in nylons and a mini skirt

Hugs, Robin

As a triathlete, I have been shaving my whole body for quite awhile and have heard it all....it keeps me from having to peel hair out of wounds when I eat the concrete....fun.....besides..if you hang with cyclist...we all shave,lol...oh and wear cute Lycra outfits...yum!
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Great response! I hope you do go at the same time in the future. You were in the right after all!

generally, the second word of my response would be -off! But I like the Jewish response- If asked a question, turn it around , ask him a question so his amswer will stick his question straight up his touckas!

Nice response. As an older CD I shave all but my arms, I just never wear shorts. I am not very athletic and would love to have a valid excuse for shaving my arms. I realize I should be less concerned about what people think, but I can't help it. I have even stopped shaving completely because I have a physical next month.

Classic, great comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandys View Post
    Nice response. As an older CD I shave all but my arms, I just never wear shorts. I am not very athletic and would love to have a valid excuse for shaving my arms. I realize I should be less concerned about what people think, but I can't help it. I have even stopped shaving completely because I have a physical next month.
    A valid excuse is simply to say "I like having my arms shaved".
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely loved your response to that !!!!!!! My husband too use to swim when he was in highschool I reminded him of this when he first wanted to shave his legs but was afraid to do so for fear of someone commenting, I told him to just tell them he started swimming again, but I like yours ever so much better!!! I had a wonderful giggle fit visualizing the moment you snapped back with this brilliant comment and picturing the look on his face!! xoxo Very much enjoyed this thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the positive comments. At this point, almost two months later, I had almost forgotten about the incident until the thread popped back up.

I guess I don't have to worry about that guy making comments in the gym.

I have only had a couple of co workers notice that I shave my arms, they asked and I just said, don't be jealous, you can shave yours too. lol no one has mentioned my legs ever. when they do i pretty sure I just won't care as everyone knows I hate hair. other than my wig
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!