Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you if someone takes a photo or video of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    The laws vary, but generally there are two parts to it...one, anyone can photograph anyone else as long as its not in a place where they expect privacy....change room, their home etc...
    The way I look at it, if I go out in public, nobody knows for sure who I am unless I tell them so my privacy is mostly protected. When you go out in public you also have to be prepared that someone might recognize you, but the chances of that are pretty low especially if you have put a lot of effort in to the transformation.
    In the US, if you are public.. No matter what you look like you are fair game. Period.
    Change is inevitable...

Silver Member
    In addition to individuals who may take our picture on phones or cameras, our images are also captured on store, airport, traffic and security videos constantly without our knowledge or permission.

That said - this is not new. Why is this a concern?

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I've had photos taken of me, at Denver PrideFest. I was pleased to be able to pose with the folks who wanted to take a picture with me. I've looked online, but I never saw those pictures, so I don't think I really had to worry...and nobody there would know me as anything other than "Amy" anyhow.

And that doesn't even count the NSA. (Hello to all my friends in domestic intelligence! )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016