Thread: Can I have a lock of your WIG hair?

Complex Lolita...

Can I have a lock of your WIG hair?

Freddy would love to have a lock of your wig hair, you know, as a cherished memento. I desire souvenirs of people I love and respect. Can you bear to part with such a precious fragment of such a highly fetishistic object? Keepsakes will make me think of you, even when I am far, FAR away from here. You have inspired me beyond words. I can gaze on your little “gift” and smile forever. Only you and I will know – it’s a small sacrifice to befriend an invisible tranny like me. Unless a miracle happens, I will never actually meet another crossdresser. However...

Take this as a most sincere request, and an acknowledgement of what you mean to me. Adrift in my own closeted universe, I need something REAL to make me feel equally real. My own auburn faux “locks” I would freely disperse, in the spirit of friendship, if the situation arose. Appease me, dear friends, even with a heartfelt expression of words. It would mean a lot. Repair my broken heart. Make me whole again. Give me something to remember you by. Another time, another place, I wouldn’t dare to make this request, but I lose interest from time to time...

Cater to my impossible whims, borne aloft on the wings of caprice, refreshed by dreams. Relieve my anxiety, and let me know you’re out there, at least in spirit. All this will pass. Over and over I reach out, but few dare to grasp my hand, or offer a little solace. Freddy knows it’s impossible, but still I must ask this hypothetical question: “Can I? Please?” I know, wig hair doesn’t grow back, so I may be asking TOO much this time – maybe just a few strands?

Thank you for thinking of me, and thanks for reading...

PS - My girlfriend once gave me a lock of her hair, wrapped as a precious gift in a cute little box, lying on an antique piece of linen her grandmother had given her and tied with a beautiful pink ribbon. I cried buckets over that. Your imaginary “lock” may re-open the floodgates, and I can float downstream to the proverbial Promised Land...

No wig here, Frédérique, would a tiny bit of my hair do? If you want it in a tangible way you will have to PM me with delivery instructions.

But I'm concerned. You sound a bit depressed. Is there anything I can do, short of flying to Kansas, that could help? Could a quick drive to McPherson or Salina and a Freddy's Frozen Custard undo a bit of your angst? (The mini- Signature Turtle always works for me)!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would send a lock no questions asked and expect nothing in return other than your happiness.

I am not giving up even a hair of my wig...no way is a stranger getting any of my DNA..you can never be too careful these days..
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I would give my life up for my country! I would give my life up for God! Giving a lock or hair to see a friend smile seems such a small token! I would go bald just to see you smile! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

For you dear Frederique, yes, of course.

Frédérique,
    I also have some locks of hair from various deceased relatives now.
    One day, DNA may resurrect them, and me too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Freddie,
    I would be happy to part with a lock were it to brighten your day. It won't be from a wig but strait from the root. Just let me know where to send it. I passed by close to you this summer and wish I would have had time to stop and grab a cup.
    Just don't clone me with bovine dna. No girl wants to be known as a cow. :-D

Annette

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    I am not giving up even a hair of my wig...no way...
    Rogina, Why did you bother? Freddie was looking for compassion not contempt. If you are going to be a third member, why post?

Hear you go darling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member
    Sure Freddy. I have lots of wigs, so I can spare a few strands to be remembered by!

Freddie, I have many wigs, you didn't say if you have a color preference, I'd be glad to send you what ever color would make you smile the prettiest, I'll send my own hair if you prefer, not that I have that much of it to spare, but for you, why not.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Complex Lolita...
    My apologies to all those who have their OWN hair…

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone
    No wig here, Frédérique, would a tiny bit of my hair do? If you want it in a tangible way you will have to PM me with delivery instructions. But I'm concerned. You sound a bit depressed. Is there anything I can do, short of flying to Kansas, that could help? Could a quick drive to McPherson or Salina and a Freddy's Frozen Custard undo a bit of your angst?
    I appreciate your concern, Persephone! Strange, but I’ve never been to a F.F.C. in all the years I’ve been floating, en femme, across the high plains. However, I think you’ve inspired me to resuscitate Freddy’s Unfrozen Custard, closed unceremoniously while my back was turned, and write about things as a form of therapy. A BIG hug for you, my dear:

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Todd
    I passed by close to you this summer and wish I would have had time to stop and grab a cup.
    Of sugar, perhaps?

There are plenty of cups in THIS town (I mean city)! Stop by in early October for Hyllningfest, when all the Swedish costumes come out to play…

Rogina, Why did you bother? Freddie was looking for compassion not contempt.
    Relax. Contempt can be interpreted as compassion, but I wasn’t really looking for either. This is more a writing exercise, salvaging a partially-written thread idea, and not a cry for help. However, I do lose interest from time to time, and that is both frustrating and mysterious. Beyond that, all of this will end someday, and precious memories are just that…

For you Freddy, yes. I find your posts thought-provoking, passionate, at times troubling, often thrilling. Where shall I send it?

Michaella

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Just a lock of hair from one wig? Most ask for so much more and are never happy with the result. Freddy, if that's all you need I'd be happy to snip a few strands from my favorite wig and send them off to the heartland where you can do what you will with them.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Can you bear to part with such a precious fragment of such a highly fetishistic object?
    fetishistic? casting aspersions.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah
    fetishistic? casting aspersions.
    Some of us worship our wigs…

Banned Read only
    There ARE plenty of ways to get to the Promised Land. For those who still have the desire to go.

As far as wigs? Mine is only for Halloween and has far outlived it's usefullness after 10 years. Should I decide to replace it this year, I will mail you the entire wig.

IF long and blond is OK?

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Freddie,
    I think Mona said it best
    "For you dear Frederique, yes, of course."
    I have my own hair would gladly send you a lock.
    So can you tell me why I'm getting choked up??
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!