Thread: Your Wedding Day

Smile Your Wedding Day

Ah yes its my day to wear my wedding gown! ( feels so good ) I feel like woman. wearing my gown with awhite lace corest to hold my awesome forms , nylon , 4in heels, 4layer bridel petti, vary long veil to off set the gown for the day. ? How would u like to wear wedding gown for the day ( feels so good ) I wouid love to be mirred in this gown !sorry on pic. Hugs Donna1391

If i was to get marry again i would love to wear a wedding dress see some nice ones. Enjoy your wedding day Donna.

I may change my mind in the future. But I still want to dress as the man for my wedding. Unless I marry another CD, then I think two wedding dresses are appropriate, and as I'm a mean bitch I'll force all my male friends to be bridesmaids :P

I love wearing wedding dresses! I would love to be a beautiful bride on her wedding day!
    I'm always a woman!

Sorry Donna but gowns are not my style. Great for those who love them but just not this girl.

Give me a mini and plunging neckline any day.

So glad you enjoy the look and feel. Will we be seeing wedding pics soon

Hugs, Robin

Quote Originally Posted by SophieKitty View Post
    I may change my mind in the future. But I still want to dress as the man for my wedding. Unless I marry another CD, then I think two wedding dresses are appropriate, and as I'm a mean bitch I'll force all my male friends to be bridesmaids :P
    I'll be a bridesmaid. I'll never ever try to get married ever again. Not after 2011.

love to wear wedding gowns, one of my favorite things to wear as a woman, will be doing another bridal shoot at true colors in september , can't wait , although when i do get married for real i will be dressed as a male,
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

Enjoyed but found it quite heavy and a pain to get in and out of cars. Hope to see your photos soon
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I have my own gown, as does my wife. We bought them recently to have our own ritual and shared event
    sometime in the future. It's been a joy shopping with her for one!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

I love going to bridal stores to try on gowns! It's my dream to be a bride someday...though 2 brides at one wedding (my wife the 2nd bride) might make it hard deciding who gets to walk down the aisle first.

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, A Wedding Gown is hi on my bucket list.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How 'bout a photo, Donna? Your outfit sounds marvelous!

I MUST do some new wedding photos. U make me want to do it over again! The ones I have r ancient!

56526.jpg

3041.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    I love wearing wedding dresses! I would love to be a beautiful bride on her wedding day!
    Totally! ... count me in. I've been a bridesmaid once (click HERE for the thread with pictures) but I've never been a bride.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I got married in May. I did not get to wear a dress, but I did go dress shopping with my wife.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have had the enjoyment of wearing a few over the years.
    It is a glorious feeling to get into character as a bride.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh yes Donna, I would love to wear a wedding gown. Actually I do have one. I often fantasize about being a bride.

Aspiring Member
    I have to agree, I would love to shop for a wedding dress and lingerer and I would love to be a bride for a day and to do all of the bridal party bit. From walking down the aisle to seeing the groom, having pictures taken, garter being taken off, throwing the bridal bouquet, dancing, sharing cake with the groom and if need be performing in the bedroom.

I bought a wedding gown a little while back and have slowly been buying all the accessories like the veil, corset, stockings, garter. I need to order some shoes and a bouquet then that's me complete as a bride! It's the best feeling wearing it! I was looking for a ftm to be my "groom" but is very hard to find!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Totally! ... count me in. I've been a bridesmaid once (click HERE for the thread with pictures) but I've never been a bride.
    Rachel, you looked totally gorgeous as a bridesmaid!
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    I have to agree, I would love to shop for a wedding dress and lingerer and I would love to be a bride for a day and to do all of the bridal party bit. From walking down the aisle to seeing the groom, having pictures taken, garter being taken off, throwing the bridal bouquet, dancing, sharing cake with the groom and if need be performing in the bedroom.
    Sharon, what a fabulous experience that would be, from shopping for the dress, to the big day itself and then the unforgettable wedding night! Oh what a wonderful dream!
    I'm always a woman!

Aspiring Member
    My closest friend who has since fully transitioned loaned me the wedding gown she bought in a thrift store. I wore it for a day with my wife helping me get into it and buttoning the back. The size was just right.

It was AWESOME! I did my own makeup first and put on a pair of 3" white pumps after. I only thought how difficult it might be to use the ladie's room. I even wore the garter.

After my first marriage long ago my ex let me try her gown which also fit. I loved it! On one Halloween party I wore my sister-in-laws maid of honor gown with a cape top. I think everyone sensed that I was loving it way TOO much. LOL!

Cheryl
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 09-02-2013 at 01:15 PM.

I'm in mine right now for labor day
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

I can only imagine what it would be like, but I've always wanted to wear a wedding dress.

If I had my choice, this would be mine:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Ever since trying on my mother's wedding gown as a teen, I have loved the way they looked and felt. I think my fave styles were in the 80s with tons of sheer ruffles, full skirts with petticoats- not hoops. (I HATE hoops), lace and sheer inserts and puff sleeves/shoulders. When I got married in 75, mt wife and I had zero bucks and her family hated me because I was not on my way to being a doctor or lawyer. We got married at my parents home and she wore just a simple but feminine dress.

She knew full well about me being a CD and she really loved it. (I have recounted about our matching peignoirs, etc) We discussed the idea of both of us wearing wedding gowns for a real fancy wedding but as this was the 70's, such a thing was unheard of. We did spend a lot of time though going through bridal gown catalog and dreaming.

The dress I am wearing in my avatar was going to be a floor length wedding dress but the dressmaker and I decided to stop adding tiers when it got to be so full.