Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first night out dressed! (well, just a walk around the block)

Platinum Member
    Hi Victoria, You are out there now there's no turning back now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

take a stroll almost every morning with the dogs, boobs on, coat on if it is cold ,no coat if it is warm, stop to chat with neighbours, nobody flinches. Nice! actually walk dogs for two long walks day dressed.
    regent,

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and input. Last night I went on another walk!

I went with a different outfit, stretch jeans and a salmon top, and with 2 big differences: my breasts came in the mail, so I put those on, and new shoes came, too! This time it's a wedge with maybe a 2.5 inch heel. The change from the pin heel of those silly boots was so amazing, I felt much surer on my feet this time. I got some flats, too, along with the wedges, but it didn't feel like a flats night. I'm a heel girl I guess You can see my outfit I went out in, as well as the shoes in another pic.

It was forecast to rain, and I was actually anticipating it to start so I could get out my umbrella and go for it

I got on the makeup and foundation garments and breast forms, and while I watched the weather closely, I spent about an hour going through the possible permutations in my small wardrobe. I was even trying on some of my men's clothes to mix and match.

It was getting late, and I was all dressed up with no umbrella-in-the-rain to hide under

Then the VIctoria me said, "screw the rain, go!" And I listened! It was a late night without a soul to be seen. I stepped out and started off on the same "course" I took last time. I was thinking a zillion things about the walking, changing my step as you all generously told me about, as well as many youtube videos I had watched. I worked great! I was taking slightly smaller steps and I felt so feminine to be walking in a very different way.

I was carrying an umbrella just in case it actually did rain, but it was closed and hanging from my hand, Victoria was out there! After a short but satisfying course, I headed back home without any incident. Just as I started undressing and getting ready to wash off the makeup and go to bed, it started raining...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Best things in life happen spontaneously I say, and going for a walk in the rain was the kick up the backside you probably needed to get you out there because you've not only done it once, but you done it twice, and in heels so you should be more confident to go out more often. I could only imagine the kind of death trap a normal pavement would be compared to my perfectly flat tiled floor where the only problem is the dips between the tiles and gravity and thats like Level One: Easy Mode in game terms lol

And from this thread, I have learned to walk thigh first so ill put that into practice with my little steps (no, not the sideward/backward grap onto the wall for dear life and balance steps) and heel first which is scary putting faith into a little stick is right!x
    Tara, the fab me!

I couldn't agree more, start slowly and work your way into things. When I first started dressing, I wanted sooo badly to go out in public! My first excursions were things like gassing my car, dropping off dry cleaning at a remote site and so on. As I gained confidence, I started going for walks in public parks and from time to time in shopping malls. What I learned was that if you dress (kind of) modestly, no super short mini skirts or garish makeup, largely, no one will pay any attention to you. Today, I walk about freely as a woman, busy business districts are an ideal place, everyone there is in a hurry and no one will notice you (unless you want them to).

Your second walk outfit is 100% better than the first, and it's the breasts that do it. You have fairly broad shoulders, and larger breasts help to compensate for that. You're doing great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Kurtz View Post
    Your second walk outfit is 100% better than the first, and it's the breasts that do it. You have fairly broad shoulders, and larger breasts help to compensate for that.
    Thanks! I did some serious thinking about which forms to buy, since I was doing all over the internet sight-unseen. I knew a D cup would be good for my build, but I was concerned about going TOO big, so I settled on a C-cup size, figuring my man-boobs would build on those. I do need a properly fitting bra for that now. Sigh, does the shopping ever end? (Lol, I don't know if I want the answer to be a "yes" or "no"!)