Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got reamed by a potential gg friend, on FB.

Got reamed by a potential gg friend, on FB.

I have befriended a nice lady on FB recently. I decided i had better let her know that I CD occasionally. It is a risk i thought i needed to take. Well, she will not have anything of a man who wears womens' clothing, also said it is satanic. Oh well, I tried. I did say, that women can wear anything they want, and men's clothes, and it is OK.

Platinum Member
    I would suggest you screen your FB "friends" a bit more carefully.

So does this lady think Satan is a crossdresser? Sort of the "Mother of all crossdressers"? Well, there was that 2000 movie Bedazzled (click here for more info) in which "She" was stunning played by Elizabeth Hurley, so maybe ...

Uh, just a thought, Alice, but you could be better off without her.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I agree with Barbara! Anyone that mentions satan in regard to any living human or situation?

Date, friend, or someone I just met in a bar; I'm OUT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Exactly the reason its good to put it on the table right off. What if you had let the relationship grow to where emotions were involved and then sprung it on her. You're better off without her Alice, kudos for letting the cat out of the bag early.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

"Thou shalt not crossdress" - I missed that commandment...didn't everyone wear dresses back in the time of Moses?
    It's a good thing that intolerant people are so vocally judgmental, makes them easier to weed out of your life!
    Last edited by Victoria Davison; 08-26-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Platinum Member
    Ho Victoria, That one is #666
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar
    satanic LOL
    Just another brazilian girl.

All my women friends on FaceBook don't have a problem with me crossdressing.... but then again I only have a female FB profile and its spelled out plainly n my bio....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I guess some people just don't want to go there, not even slightly, not even out of curiosity. This woman obviously has strong fixed (incorrect) views that CDing is evil and satanic. Oh well, whatever ... better that you found out now before you started getting any feelings for her.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Silver Member
    If crossdressing is satanic, I need to perform an exorcism on my panty drawer.

Seriously though, remember for some of us the opportunity to find a partner comes around once in a blue moon. The loss of even a potential partner can be painful when your options are extremely limited.

I am convinced she is a fine woman, from all i have read, very encouraging, too. Some women, no matter how fine, and ladylike, just cannot stomach a man wearing women's clothes. She used the verse about prohibiting crossdressing. She meant well, wanted me as a friend, but the CDing has to go.Other than that, we got along well.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-27-2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: deleted scripture reference and number

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    .... I did say, that women can wear anything they want, and men's clothes, and it is OK.[/I][/B][/COLOR]
    stated a million times but women do not wear men's clothes. They wear pants and shirts, etc cut for women.

Outing yourself on Facebook always carries a risk. I posted a couple of pics of me, and got nothing but encouraging, and funny comments. Even one of my friends who is staunchly right wing conservative Rush Limbaugh type couldn't believe I had the fortitude to show up at a nightclub wearing a dress. The girl I was dating six months ago thought I looked cute, but at my home wondered if the wig she saw on my mannequin head was something I wear every day.....not that I need to.
    I screened out all my fellow workmates, mainly because this kind of news travels like wildfire, and you don't know if it catches the wrong people. To me, family & friends is fair game, work people are not.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Davison View Post
    "Thou shalt not crossdress" - I missed that commandment...didn't everyone wear dresses back in the time of Moses?
    It's a good think that intolerant people are so vocally judgmental, makes them easier to weed out of your life!
    Victoria ; the CD commandments are :

[SIZE=-1]Thou shall behave like a lady in public. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shalt not covet thy lady's lingerie. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shalt not deceive thyself or thy lady. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shalt not ever look prettier than thy lady. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shalt not purge anything thy lady desires. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shalt not spend more on thyself than for thy lady. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shalt not allow thy lipstick to clash with thy lady's. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shalt not use thy lady's makeup without permission. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shall sit with thy legs together when wearing a skirt or dress. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Thou shall always have a sense of humour regarding crossdressing. [/SIZE]
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I think Satan has more important things to do than worry about crossdressers.

She was respectful enought, to make sure our conversation was on private message. So, the whole world did not read it! Truly, she is a fine woman, but, like so many, cannot accept men wearing feminine clothes. The vast majority are this way, yet.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    I have befriended a nice lady on FB recently. I did say, that women can wear anything they want, and men's clothes, and it is OK.
    Yeah that probably would not work to well

At least u took the chance to be honest, that's a good thing

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    All my women friends on FaceBook don't have a problem with me crossdressing.... but then again I only have a female FB profile and its spelled out plainly n my bio....
    For once, Karren makes a good point. You see, if people know your female side FIRST, that is their "first impression". While some people will have nothing to do with a TG, at least you never have to deal with those people to begin with.

EDIT - Corrine is right. The devil's plate is full. He has to create tyrants, he has to negotiate record contracts so people like me can listen to evil music, he has to make sure people have embarrassing restroom mis-haps during a first date, he has to create new reality shows...
    He does not have time for silly things like transgender issues.
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 08-26-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

To hell with her, if she won't accept you for who you are don't accept her as a true friend :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Thou shalt not deceive thyself or thy lady.
    Amen! My CD golden rule! All you can do is be honest with yourself and others. The rest will fall into place. (or in some cases, tucked into place)
    The tricky part is how much is voluntary disclosed and when.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Alice you are better off with out her just de friend her and block her.
    On my Tracii FB page there is no mention of exactly what gender I am.
    I have a few GG's that know on there and some GG's that I chat with that don't think of me as anything but a female.

Satanic? Little does your misguided FB person know.....right here is where you find the angels, Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    stated a million times but women do not wear men's clothes. They wear pants and shirts, etc cut for women.
    Invalid argument, Jennifer. I have two dresses that were designed to fit me. Not to mention that here in the cornfields of Smallville, many women wear men's shirts and jeans. For many years, my wife wore men's Levi 501 jeans because they fit her hips better.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Banned Read only
    I'm sorry this happened Alice. It's pretty awful to encounter someone who worships "the prince of peace", and yet spews only hatred and intolerance themselves. Jesus certainly never preached that stuff. Not a once did he. Would he hate someone who suffers as you do? I guess opinions can differ on such matters, but I certainly don't see it.

I hope that you find some better friends Alice - you need them.