Thread: A SAD day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A SAD day

To everyone I have met, thanks for the good times. I have a wonderful wife, that bought my outfits, and helped me with makeup for 15 years, along with other things. We we're supposed to let each other know when things changed or we were looking at someone. I am completely hetero. I found out the other day she has been fooling around with someone for some time, just short of having sex. She said she didn't see me the same way because of the dressing even though she helped me, and we could save our 23 year marriage if am willing to quit. I opted to save my marriage. Be careful, and be ready for what might happen. From our talks, I thought everything was great. She bought me beautiful outfits, shoes and accessories, but it was eating at her the whole time. Good luck to all!!

Carrie
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-27-2013 at 06:01 AM.