Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Men Underdress?

Banned Read only

Do Men Underdress?

When you go to a store, mall or whatever do you ever wonder if any of the men there are wearing panties or underdressed and if so how many. I do. Are you glad that you are wearing yours and have the courage to do so?

I really don't wonder or concern myself with what other men are wearing under their outer clothing.

It doesn't take much courage to wear panties under your outer garmets. Nobody can see them and few people would care.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I agree.... Wearing something no one can see doesn't take courage.... imho....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Doesn't faze me in the least what other folks are wearing under their street clothes Hon. Besides a lot of women wear "tighty whities" I'm told so to each their own I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Wear your boobs to the mall. That takes some courage, but even then, the majority won't care.
    I have to admit, I don't spend a lot of time wondering about other people's underwear.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never even give it a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Never even give it a thought.
    Next time at the mall we will all be looking for VPLs? lol

.......My Photos

Never gave it a thought either. It's times like this I wish X-ray glasses did actually work because I'd sure be chuckling at the mall if I saw macho guys in panties.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Im more wondering what the girl in line ahead of me is wearing and if she is my size
    Erica

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Never gave it a thought either. It's times like this I wish X-ray glasses did actually work because I'd sure be chuckling at the mall if I saw macho guys in panties.
    You mean those glasses don't work? I'm crushed....

.......My Photos

Nope they don't Karren. I was crushed!! Now about that new TV series called "Panty Police" I think it will work! You look for men with VPL's and ask them if they are wearing panties. Just the looks on their faces will make it a big hit!

I don't imagine guys i see with panties on in the mall, although if anyone in the mall wants to imagine me in panties, maybe they should ask for my number first? Maybe they won't have to imagine anymore ;P
    Last edited by SophieKitty; 08-27-2013 at 10:29 AM.

I never even think about it.
    But here is something I do think about: I only wear my skirts, blouses, and dresses one or two times, and then I give them away. I wonder what women would think if they new that it was previously owned by a man? Hmmmmmm?
    Stephanie

The real question is how many male plumbers wear panties? Hmmm, maybe a new thread!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Never have given this one ounce of thought ever. I am usually too busy with my own shopping and trying to find that dress that just sizzles I do, however, keep an eye out for a sister
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Persephone now lets not start picking on plumbers, most of them are nice guys and I know of at least one who does weaer panties.

Now the questiong posed in the thread, I have never thought much about it much one way or the other. One time a group of us were talking and one the gals was an emergency room nurse. She told us that probably four of ten guys they treated where they had to cut their clothes off were wearing panties or pantyhose underneath. Not a scientific study at all but just her observation.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Interesting, I never, ever thought about what some guy is wearing underneath. Could make an interesting survey, 'Excuse me sir, we're conducting a survey and would like to know if you are wearing any womens' undies'.

On the other hand, ever wonder how men and women are going commando?

Hugs, Robin

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I don't feel any shame in confessing that I do have wondering thoughts whether or not a particular person is actively underdressing or has crossdressing tendencies. I'm not one bit curious of what they are wearing though. More interested in whether it is crossdressing that gives them that special glow (smiles, etc), if they are appreciating what others are wearing, or wondering if they take advantage of a natural special feminine feature that I notice that they have

I usually don't give it a thought either, but recently was involved in a vehicle accident and denied treatment even though I was hurting because I didn't want to handle medics trying to reveal my injuries and seeing my under garments. And I wasn't at fault. That was a couple months ago and I still underdress. Is it because I didn't learn or because the need to underdress is so strong?

I'm too busy watching what other women are wearing (especially in my age group) to worry about what men are wearing panties and what style.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

There's one way to find out, Deebra. Next time you go to the mall, go up to a guy and ask if he's wearing panties and pantyhose under his khakis. From a reasonable distance, I recommend.

I never thought to wonder about what men are wearing under their jeans or whatever. I'd be flattered if someone wondered what I was wearing under my blouse and skirt. That said, I still like to look at women, and, yes, I do wonder what they are wearing underneath. BTW, is anyone else glad that fewer teen boys are wearing their jeans/shorts below their butts? That was a disgusting trend.

I couldn't agree more! As I think back to the days before I turned to womanhood, the dull whitey-tighties and boxer shorts that I wore, Ish! Today, my underwear drawer is full of pretty panties, french cuts, tangos, bikinis, hipsters and on and on. I wear panties every day and from time to time, a bra too. Sometimes I do wonder what men are wearing under their dockers and polo shirts. In the course of my daily goings about, I see lots of cute guys and I sometimes muse...........do they, have they or would they dare...........to step into a different world, put a bra and panties on, hose, heels and a pretty dress. For me, when I am out in public fully dressed, it is soooo very liberating, soo very natural. I think the thing I like most about being a woman is wearing dresses.

Yes I did give it a thought once but never again. And for the record I don't underdress. Just doesn't do much for me but to each their own underwear

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    The real question is how many male plumbers wear panties? Hmmm, maybe a new thread!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Hi Barb, A Plumber wearing a thong or panties. That's a picture that I don't want to see
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!