Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do Men Underdress?

Don't know how true, but apparently ambulance and fire crews rescue so many under-dressed male these days, they are no longer surprised or take notice.
    Swottie

Of course men underdress, otherwise this thread would not exist!

I used to pick stock in a warehouse. Most of the time I was retrieving women's underwear. Probably about 1% of my time was dealing with men's underwear. To me, this means that ladies underwear gets sold a lot more.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Banned Read only
    I have to admit that what other people are wearing never occurred to me...

I mostly worried about if I'd get busted in the locker room at the gym. The panties I normally wear are single color microfiber so it's not taking a big risk. I don't think guys in a locker room spend a lot of time checking out each others underwear.

...But once my nephew asked me "Why are you wearing pink underwear?" I said it was red.

I don't usually pay attention to what men are wearing if I'm dressed, underdressed or in male mode.
    I almost always pay attention to what women are wearing and ask my self "would I wear that"? If I'm underdressed though, I can't help also wondering if I'm wearing cuter/sexier bra/panties than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    Im more wondering what the girl in line ahead of me is wearing and if she is my size
    Me too - and getting ideas or feeling jealous!

I definitely don't think about what undies a man is wearing when I'm out but do always wonder what wonderful lingerie the women are wearing which would look good on me. That said when I'm dressed I'm hoping the man I'm with is wondering what lovely lingerie is awaiting his approval.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Are you glad that you are wearing yours and have the courage to do so?
    I'm glad. But never wondered about others. Sometimes I get a look and I think "can they tell that I'm wearing? does it show?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_83 View Post
    I mostly worried about if I'd get busted in the locker room at the gym. The panties I normally wear are single color microfiber so it's not taking a big risk. I don't think guys in a locker room spend a lot of time checking out each others underwear
    This reminds me of last year in the doctors office. I went in for a allergic reaction to poison ivy and I had to get a steroid shot in the buttocks. I had on a red pair of microfiber panties,I figured they looked closest to men's underwear. I think the nurse recognized them as women's panties from the look she gave me but she didn't say anything.

I'm underdresssed right now. Too darned hot and humid here today in New England.Good thing shades are down!!! lol

I'm really surprised by how few people wonder! I definitely wonder all the time, particularly the handful of times that I've underdressed! When I'm underdressed (again, very rarely), my senses are on high alert, and I get startled easily, even though more than likely no one would ever know. I guess I need to underdress more!

I do worry about being in a car accident--though I guess if that's the case, there are more serious things to worry about. My wife worked in a trauma center and said the doctors just snip all the clothes off anyway and don't even have time to analyze the clothing choices. Though I bet someone's had a laugh at some point.

Well, I also wonder about many statistical things, and when I'm in a stadium of 60,000 people, I think it's funny that all of them are a result of sex. That's AT LEAST 60,000 episodes of sex! Isn't that CRAZY?!

Ashley

When I am out and have on a lovely pair of knickers, I find myself wondering if they are prettier than those worn by the women around me. I took a drawing class and wore knickers and cami top under a nice shirt. All the other participants were women and I found myself wondering the same thing. At the end of the class they voted to accept me as their token woman.
    LOL
    Consuelo

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindia View Post
    If I'm underdressed though, I can't help also wondering if I'm wearing cuter/sexier bra/panties than they are.
    Over the past two or three weeks, I have taken to wearing panties every day. I led a three day seminar this weekstanding in front of about 40 people, about half of them women. Standing in front of them, I wondered if I had the sexiest panties on in the room. Funny...am I becomming catty?

I think it's fun having a little secret that no one else knows, particularly when you're standing in front of a room and talking. I played an instrumental solo at church one day, grinning ear to ear that I was underdressed, and knowing that no one had a clue! That's the only time I've ever done anything like that when I was the center of attention. I've only underdressed at work twice ever, and when I do, I'm so nervous/excited all day that I can't focus on my work. That's what keeps me from not doing it. But I guess the more I do, the less distracting it gets, right?

i under dress all the time bra and panties under my male jeans and shirt even to doctor

Do men underdress? That I don't know, but I know I do. I don't go a day without underdressing because it has become normal to me. I'll be honest though, I have wondered if guys I see in the mall or a quick mart are underdressed and that is due to my curiosity but I'm not gonna ask lol. Then again I am a people watcher. Always thinking if I can look just as good as other gg's or wishing I looked as good as them and wondering if that one guy I see that looks as though he could be a cd, is a cd.

Banned Read only
    I'm actually watching what the women are wearing.

When everyone says underdress, does that include a bra or only panties?
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I've never wondered what a guy might be wearing. Though I am interested in what she's wearing. As for me undressing, yes all the time, sometimes something more then just panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    Probably about 1% of my time was dealing with men's underwear. To me, this means that ladies underwear gets sold a lot more.
    I'm not sure that's an accurate measurement. Men tend to wear their undies until they disintegrate. Women (and CDs I guess) are more picky about undies, they discard undies more frequently. Men use underwear for practical reasons and may have one or two reserved for intimate moments, that are going to the regular pile once they past the squeaky clean spotless threshold. Women can't do with one pair of "reserved for intimate moments" undies, they have to have enough so they can wear a different one every time. At least to cover the period of time a guy can remember, or the period of time they think a guy can remember. Actually, that time (talking about memories of what a woman wears in moments when one is under a high testosterone rush) is pretty much 15 seconds... unless he's a CD... And those undies are discarded at the first sign of wear or after breaking up with the guy who touched them. A man is not going to link a break up with a pair of undies. Also, panties come with thin elastics and fabrics while most male undies come with thick elastic bands and fabrics, so panties wear off faster. Panties are more likely to be worn under tight clothing which speeds up the process due to friction.

As you can see, panties have a very very short life span compared with male undies.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    When everyone says underdress, does that include a bra or only panties?
    I guess anything you can wear under your male attire without being noticed. I don't underdress bras, although I may have done that occasionally just for the fun of it. But I underdress pantyhose and teddies.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I never wonder whether or not a particular man might be wearing underneath. I am too focused on the feeling my underdressing does for me.

Unfortunately, the other day I almost got caught underdressing before going to work. I heard my wife leave the living room to come down the hall and into our bedroom. I was frantic as I stripped naked and kicked my things under the bed. (Panties, garter-belt, stockings, and slip) She and I are in a DADT relationship for my dressing and I haven't asked to go out underdressed. Good thing my heart is in better shape than ever!

I don't know why I took such a risk.

I do love to underdress when I go out. as far as thinking about other guys underwear, I've never given it a thought. as far as wondering about womens underwear, I constantly think of it when I see a hot woman. boy would I love that x-ray gun to work

Banned Read only
    No. When I am out in public and in a crowd, I do not wonder if any of the men I see are wearing panties. I'm sure I have passed many that were, but I never knew, but I do not wonder. But I do have to admit, at times, when I look at a woman, I think to myself, hhmmm, I wonder what color her panties are?
    Would she tell me if I asked her? Of course not. Would she slap me if I asked her?,,,,,,,,,,,,I don;t want to find out. Oh look, that 2 seater sports car looks so great, oh my I need to check the prices on those cars.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 09-15-2013 at 04:48 PM.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Never cared what other men are doing or wearing. I do look at the woman to see what outfits they have on or their shoes. I always underdress, I am fairly certain my panties are nicer and sexier than most of the woman I see.
    At least that's what I imagine and that's OK by me!!!!
    I want to be this girl!

to deebra's initial post, it isn't a question of courage but rather of need. that is why i try as much as possible to wear panties, thigh-highs or hose, polished toes and lately a bra to nestle my seemingly growing breasts. oh and let's not forget a dab of pink lipstick, not noticeable to others but to me as i relish the taste...