Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do Men Underdress?

Since fully embracing my feminine side I have wondered if a couple of guys are cross dressers. However, I never think about what they are wearing underneath. I know I prefer a pair of panties to my male undies. I occasionally will wear a bra if I can get away with out being too noticeable (under a sweater or sweat shirt where the straps don't show.)
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

This just in.

Silver Member
    Hmmm. Maybe plumbers wear panties.....but who cares?

Silver Member
    I went to several places wearing a polyester top and underdressed including a bra. No one looked at me funny let alone said anything. I have seen other guys looking at lingerie from time to time. They looked like they knew what they were looking for. It used to be a joke in the clothing industry that most of the salesmen bought there underwear at the panty bar.

Aspiring Member
    I don't have any interest in what underwear guys are wearing. I do however often wonder what type of panties the girls are wearing, especially if she is in a short skirt or other sexy clothes. Often check out the type of bra as well, always looking for ideas.

Wait a minute. If a man underdresses he is technically a crossdresser. In fact underdressers don female garb more often than most that dress in public don't they?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee3 View Post
    Wait a minute. If a man underdresses he is technically a crossdresser. In fact underdressers don female garb more often than most that dress in public don't they?
    Yes, however underdressers are the majority that practice their crossdressing in public

Banned Read only
    I'm really surprised that most here don't go in a store and wonder if any other males are wearing fem undies. We've estimated that 2 to 3 percent of the male population crossdress, so if you're in a crowded mall or WalMart with 500 people. a third of them men, then stastics say that (500x.33x.03=4.95%) of the men are stastically crossdressed, or in our biased opinion more than the stastical 5, like a zillion ?*#%^&. I do think about this because I am a CD and wear my fem undies when out and about and would like to know how many other very intelligent males are also wearing their panties. It's like setting in the Dallas Cowboys section with your Redskin garb on and looking around and wondering in that mass of blue and gray if there are any other Redskins.

And yes it takes courage to underdress and go out in public; there is always the chance you'll be in an accident and have your clothes cutoff, a bra strap showing, bending over and showing the top of your bright red silk thong.

It has never crossed my mind to think about it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm a 24/7 panty I'm glad and I love it.

On a customer's site a few weeks ago and I was having to fish some cables out from under the floor with the help of the customer and realized my jeans head south a bit, a quick check and the polo I was wearing seemed to keep things covered. However later that night I was out with the same customer and during the chit chat and sharing of photos on our phones, he sporadically started to laugh and mentioned the last contractor that was on the site was a very very large person and when he bent down or crouched, just out of (plumbers) curiosity looked down to realized this guy wasn't wearing boxers or tighties whities... Above the pant line soared the band of his bright pink G-string... He did take a photo out of shear amazement, will say he wasn't negative at all more amazed!

The next day I was waiting for a ride back to my hotel to head home and low and behold there was this large guy that came thru the security gates... When I say a large his belly hung out from under his shirt by no less than 4 inches, and the was hanging over the moderately smaller belt line (waist?) My 1st thought was, is this the guy? My 2nd thought was feeling sorry for him, cause he has no idea he was exposed like he was... or maybe he did? I'm not sure and wasn't going to approach him either, but it was confirmed it was indeed him once the customer was driving me away... For all I know when he returned to the site he might have been sharing his newest photo... Me?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleT View Post
    I couldn't agree more! As I think back to the days before I turned to womanhood, the dull whitey-tighties and boxer shorts that I wore, Ish! Today, my underwear drawer is full of pretty panties, french cuts, tangos, bikinis, hipsters and on and on. I wear panties every day and from time to time, a bra too. Sometimes I do wonder what men are wearing under their dockers and polo shirts. In the course of my daily goings about, I see lots of cute guys and I sometimes muse...........do they, have they or would they dare...........to step into a different world, put a bra and panties on, hose, heels and a pretty dress. For me, when I am out in public fully dressed, it is soooo very liberating, soo very natural. I think the thing I like most about being a woman is wearing dresses.
    I CAN REALLY IDENTIFY WITH THIS ONE!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    Im more wondering what the girl in line ahead of me is wearing
    This was my thought too.

I am more in line with what the women are wearing not just in line but in general. I really like to see what individual style many have come up with. And I am not thinking about what men are wearing under their trousers.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I never think about what men are wearing under their clothes. Who cares?

Women, however, are a different matter. I love to see well dressed women and I usually wonder if they could be pantiless. Maybe I'm just a dirty guy but...

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    Im more wondering what the girl in line ahead of me is wearing and if she is my size
    Agree completely.

I underdress every day. And I do wonder if all of the guys in the locker room are staring at my panties and cami.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I was at the gas station waiting in line in the store and two ladies in the line farther back were discussing and trying to figure out if I was wearing high cut panties under my tight jeans.
    I was indeed wearing them so my VPL was apparent.They just smiled as I left it wasn't a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    two ladies in the line farther back were discussing and trying to figure out if I was wearing high cut panties under my tight jeans.
    I was indeed wearing them so my VPL was apparent.
    wasn't there a commercial like that??? you should have walked by and just said "yes, yes I am"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've been under-dressing since college. Not such a big deal now.

Back then, men's underwear was either boxers or briefs. Most men's pants were also thick and slightly baggy. During "disco fever", men wore tighter pants - for about 2-3 years. After that, it lost the popularity. Possibly because they showed panty lines, and most of the guys who looked good in tight pants wore bikinis - so panty lines gave them away.

To this day, disco is often associated with the gay scene more than other times of fads. I loved going to discos in my tight panties, tight pants, and quiana shirt - it was like stretchy silky satin, more like a woman's blouse. I'd add the platform shoes and dance four hours. I had no shortage of dancing partners. Most women loved disco, but their boyfriends only wanted to do the slow dances. My parents had taught me to jitterbug and swing when I was 12 and 13, and when disco came out I realized quickly that it was the same moves in slow motion.

Of course, one of the reasons the girls could dance with me and I didn't get in trouble was because everybody thought I was gay, including the bouncers, bar tender, and wait staff. There were a few times when a girl would invite me to coffee after closing, and the bounce would tell her "Don't waste your time and money girl, he's as queer as a three dollar bill". Of course, the way I was with them on the dance floor told them otherwise (quite sensual), but they usually bought it, and bugged out.

There were a couple of women who realized that I was wearing bikini panties under my tight pants, and they wanted to check it out. Usually, if I thought things were going to get too hot, I'd put on the jockeys - so she wouldn't figure out my little secret. Was I INSANE!!!

Today, it would be nearly impossible to tell who was wearing what under their pants. Most men wear pants so baggy you can't tell WHAT might be down there. They could be wearing DEPENDS and you couldn't tell.
    Last edited by DebbieL; 09-06-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

I do not wonder what others are wearing. It is their business. However I will admit that I underdress on a regular basis, especially weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by robindee36 View Post
    Interesting, I never, ever thought about what some guy is wearing underneath. Could make an interesting survey, 'Excuse me sir, we're conducting a survey and would like to know if you are wearing any womens' undies'.

On the other hand, ever wonder how men and women are going commando?

Hugs, Robin
    Boxers, briefs, or panties. Oh my!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCD21 View Post
    Agree completely.

I underdress every day. And I do wonder if all of the guys in the locker room are staring at my panties and cami.
    They probably are, but on the sly and are trying to keep a low profile. 'Cuz nobody wants to look like they are looking.......
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Don't care what other men are wearing..my eyes are locked on what women are wearing.

Banned Read only
    On occasion I will reflect on the crowd and know that somewhere in the 5 to 10% range of men are wearing panties, not briefs. Certainly I am not alone. As for courage... It takes none.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Wear your boobs to the mall. ....
    I always do. Don't have any choice. :-)