Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suspicious packages

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It really is funny that you just didn't go to the store and buy it on your own.Nothing to be scared of the cashier could care less what you buy.

Tell her you ordered it for a friend at work who's credit card was over the limit and asked you to order it for her

Tell her that it came as a freebee with the skirt and panties you ordered.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by donnalee View Post
    Tell her that it came as a freebee with the skirt and panties you ordered.
    Heh!! +1 to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorri_c View Post

My best lame excuse is that a girl at work ordered it using my account by accident but it definitely doesn't really add up.

Any ideas?
    Yes I have an idea...that is one of the worst excuses I have ever heard. How did your co-worker hack your account? If you want to play in the big leagues you will need better excuses.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Hi Lorri_c,

Do you live with your sister ?

I think you can just tell her the truth : you just wanted to try eyeliner and nail color because you've seen on a website that men start to do it everywhere in the world, and why not you ? Just to try...

Yes, I agree with some people here : it can be a good moment to ask your sister for help.

If you think you can not do that... A man working with you wants to try women products but can't buy them by himself because of his wife... So -and because you are a good friend of him- you decided to help him and ordered for him... It's more credible than for a woman you know, isn't it ?

Don't forget to write what happened.

Good luck !
    Last edited by Geraldine_Whyman; 08-28-2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: grammar... (sorry for my bad english)

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Tell her the truth. That it is for one of your coworkers birthday. U saw her online at work and she wanted it but was strapped for cash and that you noticed your sister buys from the same place so you figured it would be a good brand. If that doesnt work spill the beans and ask for help applying it.
    Erica

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar
    Totally agree with Ellen - Tell her you're gonna be a rock star !
    Linda
    twitter : @ lindaesj

you lame excuse has ACTUALLY happend to me about two or three years ago. i was watching an auction for a couple of bucket seats for my car so that i could snipe them at the last minute. i let a friend of mine use my laptop so he could check an auction he was watching that expired about an hour after mine not realizing that he had logged me out and logged himself in an i won the auction on his account so it does happen sometimes.

Thanks all. My paranoia runs away with me sometimes. Lets hope its all good, I'll just wing it if it happens. I hope its today - im almost home.

If she ask she know, just tell her the truth

Well it didn't come. Yes, I live in London and realise I should just buy this kinda stuff in a shop. I was just excited to have the house to myself and on eBay. I've purged before cos I live with family. I can't wait to be on my own. I also have one click purchase on things like amazon and ordered stuff for work on my home account by accident which is where the idea came from. It could have been worse, trying to explain why I bought eyeliner on my work card to my boss would be awkward!

Hopefully some of my other eBay purchases will catch it up tomorrow.

I love the idea of having a sister I could confide in but we aren't that close and in all likelihood her finding out = other sis finding out = mum finding out and I have barely got into the whole scene at all. Just not ready.

Thanks for all advice, I'll keep you updated. I think the paranoia comes from watching a documentary about a FTM ts where she ordered a she pee but penis looking type device and it was delivered while builders were in with a big sticker advertising what it was on the package!

I would love to hear any of your suspicious package stories.

On a plus note I saw three CDs on the way home! All looking beautiful and confident and loving it.