Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Since some can't seem to find the correct...

Banned Read only

Since some can't seem to find the correct...

LABEL. [And of course we ALL know no one actually needs a label to survive] And let's face it. Most of the existing labels are quite boring aren't they?

Maybe the folks looking for/desiring some type of label just have not found one they like? So with that in mind...

Some of the following ideas are more for the "group B" CDers who make no attempt to go all out to "pass"for whatever reason. ["Pass" in this instance meaning going all out to look like/imitate a regular GG when [if] they go out in public... OR even if they like it just fine in their comfy closets]

Would you be offended if someone called you a TACO? [Talked About Crazy One]

How about a NET? [Not Even Trying]

A NUT [No Use Trying]

A WEB? [Why Even Bother]

A POD [Plain Ol' Dresser]

INAG? [I'm Not A Girl]

A BIC dresser? [Because I Can]

A DWI dresser [Dressed With Imagination]

How about a WHOR? I'll let you figure that one out for yourself...

Certainly some of the "deeper thinkers" that water here can come up with many more to celebrate the 3 day weekend?
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 08-30-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi WAH, I'm not sure where you are headed with this one.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Wild, whats with all the negative threads lately ? It's almost like you are trying hard to jab, poke and make fun of people. It's not high school anymore, time to grow up .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

The group of people identified (or identifying) with the cross-dressing label is pretty diverse, ranging from guys wearing some women's clothing (e.g. "underdressers" or "men in skirts") to "genetic males" who present fully (and successfully) as a woman some if not all of the time. I think it's kind of hard to say where "group B" starts and "group A" ends. If anything, the cross-dressing label is a bit of a misnomer for those who go way beyond just wearing women's clothing.

Actually, I don't really care. We're all one big happy gender-boundary-crossing family.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your labels will never hurt me.

I've actually bypassed it to a bar code myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    This IS an equal opportunity thread. Where are the full dressers when you need one?

How about OCD?

One Classy Dame

Nice thing about owning an old Dymo Label maker.... I can make new labels when ever I want...
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-30-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Wild, whats with all the negative threads lately ? It's almost like you are trying hard to jab, poke and make fun of people. It's not high school anymore, time to grow up .
    Yeah, what Kelly said. You've been on this forum for a little over a year and you continually post threads acting like you are some sort of an authority on crossdressing. What, exactly, are you trying so hard to prove? Maybe that you are better than the rest of us? Okay, you are! You can be be king.

Aspiring Member
    My favourite label is "me" in the first person and "him" (her at appropriate times) in the third person.

Veronica

Lighten up gals/guys. Wild's threads, most of them, have been fun and thought provoking, and can elicit a lot of very interesting and useful replies. Kelly, you can complain about negativity from her, but I see that in a lot of regular old timers here too. Maybe you should start complaining about them too, to keep it "equal opportunity" complaints. Share with all! Wild is usually poking us to think about who we are and why we do or do not do what we want. That is not high school.

Lynn: Where do you get "...better than the rest if us" fro m her post? That sounds very judgmental too. Are you saying that you are better than her? As you have probably said many times, and so have I, "If you don't like the thread, skip it and move on to something more to your liking".

My humor mind is not working right now, so I cannot come up with any funny acronyms. Maybe later.

Karren: Can I borrow your label maker? I need to organize my 20 pounds of costume jewelry so I can actually find and use that which I have bought and lost track of.

Kate Simmons, you are a hoot! Well said!

OK I will play.

MID = Man in a dress.
    GONA = Got no arse.
    BEN = Blue eyeshadow nightmare.
    WOT = Wife of Transexual.
    SERPOW = Seriously pissed off wife.

You can mix and match them too so you can be a MIDBEN married to a SERPOW.

Banned Read only
    EWE!

Exceptionally Well Endowed

LBD - Love Being Dressed

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter
    Wild, whats with all the negative threads lately ? It's almost like you are trying hard to jab, poke and make fun of people. It's not high school anymore, time to grow up.
    If you ask me, this post of yours is highly negative. Why don’t you create and post some positive thread topics (if you can think of any) and try to influence the proceedings? Seems simple to me...

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF
    Lighten up gals/guys. Wild's threads, most of them, have been fun and thought provoking, and can elicit a lot of very interesting and useful replies. Kelly, you can complain about negativity from her, but I see that in a lot of regular old timers here too. Maybe you should start complaining about them too, to keep it "equal opportunity" complaints. Share with all! Wild is usually poking us to think about who we are and why we do or do not do what we want. That is not high school.
    I agree wholeheartedly with Allie. Wild is easily misinterpreted, IMHO, but I’ve never detected any extensive negativity emanating from the posts. A lot of people in these here parts have NO sense of humor, and some humor can be, by its very nature, challenging, hard to swallow, or hard to recognize as humor. You also have to factor in that some members find the situation of being a MtF crossdresser somewhat amusing, compounded by the many labels, precepts, and dogma one has to wade through just to make a point, or express an idea. I mean, Wild can defend himself/herself, but I’m guessing WAH will just keep rolling along, propelled by imagination...

BTW, I’m a MOG: Misinterpreted Old Girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    Yeah, what Kelly said. You've been on this forum for a little over a year and you continually post threads acting like you are some sort of an authority on crossdressing. What, exactly, are you trying so hard to prove? Maybe that you are better than the rest of us? Okay, you are! You can be be king.
    I think you can be Queen..
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I know we all strive to be girly but we dont have to be sissies!!!!

Chill out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    The group of people identified (or identifying) with the cross-dressing label is pretty diverse, ranging from guys wearing some women's clothing (e.g. "underdressers" or "men in skirts") to "genetic males" who present fully (and successfully) as a woman some if not all of the time. I think it's kind of hard to say where "group B" starts and "group A" ends. If anything, the cross-dressing label is a bit of a misnomer for those who go way beyond just wearing women's clothing.

Actually, I don't really care. We're all one big happy gender-boundary-crossing family.
    Yeah, me too.

I don't need no stinkin' labels.

Banned Read only
    I wonder how many here remember the "cool" [IMO] Taco Bell commercial featuring the Chi wa wa that simply said "Drop the Chalupa"? A certain group of people were offended, obviously. Seems like it was canned in less than a week?
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 08-30-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Well, as much as i naturally sort of feel like a bottom or a submissive at times, it turns out that most people probably just think I'm a DOM, not a sub. But in my case, that's winding up meaning Dirty Old Man.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    OK, Wild in the spirit of fun I am applying a label to myself, post it note to forehead.

OSUCD - Over Sensitive Under Cross Dresser

Cheers!
    Ina
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm not one for grouping or labeling my self, I just try to be who I am.... Just like you should, accept who you are and forget about labels.

I consider myself as a BIG cd. BECAUSE I GOTTA. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    If you ask me, this post of yours is highly negative. Why don’t you create and post some positive thread topics (if you can think of any) and try to influence the proceedings? Seems simple to me...
    Oh NOOOOOOOOO ! , I neeeeever post topics of interest . Nothing I post is ever meant to provok thought or conversation. I'm the least creative person in the world. In fact my whole existence is to bring others down to the lowest level of self esteem possible .

The OP and I exchanged PM and I believe we have come to an understanding. She wrote a thoughtful PM and I responded in kind.

My apologizes for not posting thread topics of interest to you , As you pointed out , It's possible I'm incapable of thinking.

Is'nt it possible that members who visit the site, would find some of these labels insensitive ,even offensive ?

Being a bit sensitive to topics like this must be a character flaw of mine.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Some interesting thoughts but I have put this one in the too hard basket.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.