Thread: It's your time

It's your time

As I began to explore transition I asked the question. Why now? Why do I need to transition at this time. I was told " It's your time". What?!!!!. WTF does that mean? A question that has haunted me for 20 months. I realized the answer these past few days. Events have unfolded and I have progressed to going full time. Discussing this progression with others these past few days I have realized why "This is my time. I would have been ill prepared earlier. I would have lacked the maturity, the resolve to transition 5,10,35 years ago. It is this point in my life I have lost any fear, I have the self-confidence, the resolve, and the perseverance to transition at this junction in my life. Sadly I lack one if the most important traits needed Patience, but that will be for another discussion.
    Last edited by stefan37; 08-31-2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: added a phrase
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Yes, I was told it was my time too. It sounds like our therapists went to the same school.

I figure there was something at a subconscious level that realized the time is now and it clicked. Either way, I wish I could have been here twenty years earlier, but that is just not my lot in life. Hence, I am where I am so where do I go from here.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.