Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fakers, False Identities, Pretenders et al.

Speaking of fakes.. I'd to thank every woman that ever had a fake orgasm for me!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    ............... Tamara isn't my real name ......................
    OK, then why would you choose this name ?

http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/...Croft_9053773/

PS. We need an icon for tongue-in-cheek .

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Speaking of fakes.. I'd to thank every woman that ever had a fake orgasm for me!
    .... both of them ?
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-02-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Maybe I am super naive, but I am having a hard dismissing everything about "the one will shall not named". Maybe I am thinking of the wrong person, after all. The narrative has been so consistent, and the willingness to help always unwaivering (from what I remember reading). I would love to hear her side.

There was a member a few years ago who fabricated stories about his music carreer and showed bought-pictures of a fake wife. He was lying a lot and would get caught often because his story changed here and there. I even found the site who sold him the wife.

In my opinion, it would be hard to constantly lie, but give the same consistent story. Fake photos? Sure. Fake life? I don't know.

Well when you tell someone you live in a certain place and have lived in so many other 'nicer' places etc etc... evidence of IP addresses that ARE the only consistent thing tell the real truth of where said person really lived... so yeah, they lied.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    It matters. You have to start readings more of the posts from the 'other side' to understand that most people on the "CD side' end up settling for a compromise life because of spouse, family and or work. Why do people presume that someone who is CD lives a fantasy life ? How many TS start as CD or even as fetishists ? from the posts here , most of them. It's not like a TS woke up one morning and by that afternoon they had transitioned.
    Thank you for saying that Kelly.

Suzy is no fantasy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    wouldn't have held water as an excuse for not meeting up,yet it seems that no one here actually tried doing so.Sort of amazing in itself!
    You have no idea who tried meeting her. There was a time shortly after we met that I was driving down to our Bakersfield office every month. I was never able to coordinate a meeting with her. She never wanted to Skype, (no webcam?) She told me she didn't "do Facebook". She was like a ghost, but always up for text chatting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Fake life? I don't know.
    Really? She never posted from ANY of the places she was alleged to have lived. Never logged in from Vegas. Never logged in from Santa Barbara. Never logged in from New Hampshire.

To the people who think this is "no big deal", I think it's sad that you have become so cavalier about honesty and integrity that it literally doesn't matter to you one way or the other anymore.

I defended this person in arguments against people who I respect. I demurred from taking her on over one of my pet issues because I respected her and I knew it would be a tough battle. I completely bought into her whole persona and if she ever needed money I might have even sent her a hundred bucks. To find out that she was nothing but a fabrication is infuriating.

The people who would excuse this kind of con would not be welcome in my home.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I am really curious, from where she really logged?

Gold Member
    What kind of surprises me is that someone would be allowed to be torn apart like this on the forum.
    I am not excusing her false statements but usually around here they are pretty strict about "no flaming" and all that.

Ehh I don't know, I know I would feel pretty crappy if I had my name dragged through the mud. Yeah I had that happen years ago on another forum but it was cause they learned I was TG. Never use the same name on two unrelated forums.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Melissa, I actually think lying is a huge deal. I just don't like joining a lynch mob without proper evidence, and I cannot access her login data. In the case of Transrocker, I researched it and found evidence, but the lying was obvious anyway.
    Last edited by Frances; 09-02-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Silver Member
    Well he is not here anymore so fair game

Here we go with the you're not my friend if... Why take it out on the other members if you are angry? Is it worth losing friends over?

This person has not had a chance to defend herself if she could. If it's proven this whole thing was a hoax and I'll be angry too.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I can't imagine if said person were to come here, fess up and apologize for the deception. How would they be treated ?

Untitled
    OK, lets get one thing straight, the person in question has made the choice to stay away from the forum, however, remember this is a public forum available for all to see, so who knows if she/he is reading this or not.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

If it's proven the whole personna was a fake then I was conned too. I'll be angry at myself for being so stupid, not other members...

I just don't like joining a lynch mod people without proper evidence, .
    Lynch mob? There is no mob and there will be no lynching.

I gave her Admin rights to my site so she could post a few things and ALL of her logins were from somewhere other than she said she lived. I never thought to look through the IP logs until April found out her pics were of an actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    What kind of surprises me is that someone would be allowed to be torn apart like this on the forum.
    How are we tearing her apart? By pointing out that she was lying? So we should protect her by not mentioning her? Are we supposed to pretend she never existed?
    Are we supposed to pretend that she is real?

I haven't said anything that isn't true. I did consider her a friend, she did turn out to be a fraud. Those are facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Is it out of order to ask who we are talking about? It is isn't it. Well someone had to ask and I am the one that usually puts her little dainty foot in it.

Well, I have met or skyped with Stephenie S, Melissa, April, Kathryn, Kaitlyn, Kerianna, Melimelo, Beth-Lock and Inna. I know you are all real. Everyone else could be real or not... or exagerating a great deal. It's what happens on the Internets, isn't it?
    Last edited by Frances; 09-02-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    She never posted from ANY of the places she was alleged to have lived. Never logged in from Vegas. Never logged in from Santa Barbara. Never logged in from New Hampshire.
    That's fairly damning evidence. I'd certainly be ticked to have wasted time interacting with someone who wasn't merely stretching the truth but engaged in wholesale fabrication!

To the people who think this is "no big deal", I think it's sad that you have become so cavalier about honesty and integrity that it literally doesn't matter to you one way or the other anymore.
    Cultural values haven't really caught up with technology. I hope that over time we'll adjust and newer generations won't act out in an online context any more than they would in person. We're currently caught in this awkward point in time where privacy and anonymity are valuable tools also subject to rampant abuse.

The people who would excuse this kind of con would not be welcome in my home.
    While this statement appears to have elicited an eye roll from some, I'm absolutely with you. It's one thing to extend the courtesy of trust to those who we'll never really know, but I see no reason why anyone should be expected to excuse abuse of that trust.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

Untitled
    Time to call an end to this, enough has been said and now its time to draw a line.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

------------------------

I drew a line
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Untitled
    /////////////////////////////////

Well you said it was time to draw a line just complying lol
    Administrator

Everyone else could be real or not... or exagerating a great deal. It's what happens on the Internets, isn't it?
    um...wow...OK...I have to admit...I was born into a male body...I need extra "help" to get pretty...I am addicted to Flexees and Boots cosmetics....I am sorry I led you to believe....aw hell no I ain't What you see is what you get.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,