Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: passble, almost convinceable cd's

passble, almost convinceable cd's

hello girls

I was browsing youtube the other day and decided to search up the word 'crossdressing' and within seconds I got a fair amount of videos of various topics or content relating to crossdressing. A few videos later I stumble across a guy who's demonstrating the preparation of becoming the 'woman', it starts out on his guy look and after applying make up, fixing his wig and other necessities he is this very attractive woman.

I was very surprised to see after minutes of watching this video how impressive the look is, almost passing as a natural female.

Have a look and judge for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cbLsXeiV7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmWkyNamnvI

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jack-Sparrow,

Ah, to have that bone structure and skin. Unfortunately for some of us gals, it would take a whole lot of make-up and complete city wide black out to make us passable. But if I could, I might be tempted.

Isha

Yes, some can really pull it off. But let's not confuse looking like a woman to becoming a woman.

Aaaa yes, it is called "youth" in most cases...not all....just most.
    Too much time looking in the mirror led to my down fall. LoL
    For those that have "the time" my advice is go for it baby.
    Jess

Too much makeup for me IMO
    Be whoever you want to be. Screw what others think. It's their loss....

I wish crossdressing was like in that first video...spend an hour getting my eye makeup perfect, and if I do it just right, BOOM! Instant boobs and long hair.

That would *really* motivate me to get better at eye makeup!

Gold Member
    Sometimes we see things like this and get the wrong perspective on passing. And since passing can have different meanings to everyone, I am using it as no one instantly detects your true nature. Passing doesn't mean you have to look like a runway model. Women come in all kinds of ages, shapes, and sizes. So to "pass", you can have quite a variety of looks.

if i was a millionair it wouldnt help

Some guys have the perfect face and bone structure to pull it off.

Yes, this can be done by a lucky few as a teenager. Why? Because they have like 0-3 years of testosterone "damage" to their bodies. Combine that with a bit more fat gives the illusion of curves and for a lucky few, it is possible. As an grown adult with way more years of T having changed their body, it is not possible, whatsoever.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u want to look pretty bad enuff, u probably can! I did/do and I'm happy with my results. Contrived? Yes. But, whatever works for u, I say!

I can even look fem completely nude. I'll bet your pretty boy in the video can't do that!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

AH to be a teenager and knowing then what i know now. Also, assume her parents are OK with what she does. Mine never would have been. I suspect, she still spends up to an hour doing her makeup which is about what i spend with i go out.

Some of us don't need nearly that much makeup to pull it off! lol

Next time on youtube, search Starrynowhere. She's a 40-something CD in England. Most of her vids are shot out of doors, walking amonst the vanillas. Or Heidi Phox. Most of hers are shot indoors, but this past spring she did a series of vids from Vegas. Either girl is worth a look-see.

Hugs,
    Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Great transformation, being in your teens or early twenties never hurts of course, but her contouring techniques look pretty impressive.

Absolutely adorable. But getting past what I hate to admit: that I'm all turned on now ... what's most remarkable about those videos is what a different world this is becoming. Teenagers can be themselves in ways we could never have imagined a generation or two ago, and can do it with such enthusiasm and delight. This gives one hope for humanity and for a more open and accepting world.

condensed to 5 minutes...half the time he didn't show you the left side either...figure that was over an hour, an hour NOW that he had done it many many times before AND probably hundreds of dollars in make up. Not many here have the time nor money for that. I don't, I want to get made up and out the door.

Both are a little Draggy for me, but to each there own. Maybe some more time doing situps?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A little too draggy for me too.

And I just thought I was getting the hang of doing my makeup......geez.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Wandering, not lost. ActuallyMichaela's Avatar
    I'm familiar with Cassidy Lynn. She's one of my inspirations when it comes to makeup, presentation and just generally passing. Now if only I could pass as well as her, ha.

A girl can dream, can't she?

Being young helps a LOT, and the kids in those videos have good faces for it too.

Very important: they know how to use makeup. And to all those who are clucking their tongues about too much makeup, I say you are dead wrong. Other than when we're very young and pretty, I've yet to see a CD who doesn't need a lot of makeup, and I've met a ton of CD's in person over the years. I will agree that if someone doesn't know what they're doing with makeup, they will end up looking like a mess when they just pile it on without knowing which products to use or how to use them.

The trick is to learn how to make it look like you're not using much makeup.
    My name is Carol.

Hi,

I would agree, yes the younger ones have the difference in bone structure, & the makeup , to look very like a woman.

oh well ill just be who i am. with out the makeup.

...noeleena...

The cd in these youtube videos is just an example and not limited to one person, but I wanted to highlight the look of what I thought was 'passable'.

I'm very envious of her look but also recognize there are different, less obvious ways of looking feminine. Youtube seems to be an easy source of information for 'how to' videos and I think this cd could be a by-product of this easy-to-source knowledge among other sources as well as sharing with people they may know.

I don't have to look, cross dressing is an art you can prefect yourself.
    When you are young and if you have a slight build it is a snap.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I saw a couple of interesting youtube channels, one is "Vera Wylde" http://www.youtube.com/user/VeraWylde?feature=watch and the other is "The Teen Crossdresser" http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTeenC...?feature=watch, check them out sometime if you haven't already