Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: passble, almost convinceable cd's

It also appears Cassidy Lynn doesn't have coarse facial hair stubble to cover up. Many CDs have to concentrate the makeup in that area. In fact, it appears that she may not be old enough to have facial hair yet!
    Last edited by Ressie; 09-02-2013 at 07:40 AM.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    "Many CDs have to concentrate the makeup",,,,,, Dee,that's why The Home Depot can be the CD's best friend......
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Both of them dress like Traveller girls. Google that to see what I mean. Way over the top and too draggy for me. But I'm jealous all the same and frankly nostalgic because frankly I was pretty convincing too when I was their age. Little or no body hair, no beard, soft voiced, skinny body, small hands and feet Didn't appreciate it at the time. Different times too. Sigh!!!!!

YouTube does have a lot of areas for reference, the two original are entertaining but neither told you how to do it. There are hundreds of makeup tutorials where the person walks you through the process.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Thanks for that posting and the follow up. I learned a bit just from watching the make up application. A little different than someone my age...but very interesting.

I often watch youtube in regard to crossdressing. I have learned much by watching these videos.

Banned Read only
    most of the time as you get older you get better with the makeup application,so you look better.

these are some of the best and MOST CONVINCING CD'S I HAVE SEEN.

https://myspace.com/jamieaustinsange...krista/8619332

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNWpZ1BFSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD8Gx...AF43F301326B01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DNcIdoOJqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7M97sscxs
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 09-04-2013 at 01:45 AM.

They are convincing cd's, very pretty and impressive though I'm sure it's not as easy as the video looks. But they are youthful guys so the look probably comes easy too.

Ah yes....to be YOUNG and have the facial bone structure and skin. Most of us "old gals" can only wish!

Banned Read only
    surgery works if you have $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Both are a little Draggy for me, but to each there own. Maybe some more time doing situps?
    Meow! (THAT is why I love you Lori!) Seriously, if I were that young again and knew then what I know now, I would be the damn prom queen! I think the trick now is to get out of the house with as little time and makeup as possible to look presentable!

Deb
    Debby

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Lynn View Post
    Next time on youtube, search Starrynowhere. She's a 40-something CD in England. Most of her vids are shot out of doors, walking amonst the vanillas. Or Heidi Phox. Most of hers are shot indoors, but this past spring she did a series of vids from Vegas. Either girl is worth a look-see.

Hugs,
    Leah
    Heidi is a dear friend and she is one of the best for sure!
    A great inspiration, her videos are really good.
    She is a member here but have not posted much I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Keys View Post
    Aaaa yes, it is called "youth" in most cases...not all....just most.
    Actually, one of the things I have found that is very nice about being an "older woman" is that I didn't have to try as hard to pass. I'm TS and transitioning, which means I get a LOT more practice, with voice, make-up, and I've done extreme measures for facial hair removal. On the other hand, because I'm dressing as a 50 year old woman instead of a 20 year old woman, it's much easier for me to be fully functional because I'm just not that noticed. The make-up is less dramatic, the fashion more subdued, and the the weight more easily camouflaged. The wedding set kills interest from men, though I have gotten compliments from women who don't realize it's a CZ.

Too much time looking in the mirror led to my down fall. LoL
    For those that have "the time" my advice is go for it baby.
    Jess
    There comes a point where I had to realize that I would never be pretty enough or beautiful enough to wear a beautiful and sexy outfit and show off my vegas showgirl legs, and pass the scrutiny of both men and women who would see my legs and then want to check out my face. Prior to waxing, laser, and electrolysis, even with layers of powder and liquid foundation, the dark facial hair would show. I often resorted to greasepaint or theatrical make-up. I also had a larger adam's apple, and because I was very thin, it was much more visible.

While walking down the street, I could stop traffic on 7th avenue in New York City, and even caused an accident or two. On the other hand, I attracted so much attention that after 20-30 people had each spent 3-4 minutes checking me out - looking for flaws, at least one would make the realization, and would HAVE to say something, partly because they couldn't believe they had lusted for a "dude".

My wife was the one who suggested that I try wearing looser blouses made of knit fabrics (instead of my satin or spandex). She also suggested I try longer dresses, shorts, or even capris, instead of miniskirts, daisy dukes, or hot pants. We tried going out together a few times with me in these more "modest" outfits, and people didn't even notice me. I wasn't the glamorous center of attention, but I wasn't getting the cat-calls either.

As I tried this more often, and practiced more with my femme voice, I began to notice that people were just referring to me a ma'am, men would hold doors for me, and both men and women can have extended conversations with me, and still think they are just talking to and older woman.

Of course, the ultimate test is the ladies' room. Get too much attention here and women can be downright rude - calling out "guy in the ladies", to warn other women to be more modest. Waiting in line, if you get "read", some women will even yell out "hey buddy, use the mens'" But in the more modest dress and blending, and other measures, I can wait in line and nobody notices anything.

Of course, these days, when I'm trying to pass as a "guy", I am now getting more strange looks from men, with more men going back to check that they are in the right room. It gets really obvious when I go to the cafeteria or the snack shop and the cashier calls out "I can help you miss". And this is when I'm wearing a men's dress shirt.

Of course, I got a lot of that until I was almost 17 years old. I looked more like a girl than a boy most of the time until I finally grew out a full beard. I frequently wore a trimmed beard or ghoti in hopes of attracting women and getting male roles, as well as discouraging passes from gay men.

I was an idiot!
    Last edited by DebbieL; 09-07-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

That person went to my same high school, I would have the courage to even think about going to school dressed up back then.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Most GG's would like to look that good! Many CDers think they would feel better if they could pass or be prettier. It's like money, though, we always want more. In a world where even supermodels are unsatisfied with their bodies, we often miss what is truly beautiful about others.

Okay, all that aside, here are two of my fav's:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBxGwTEc0AQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsuRj...64DA46&index=9
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Young or not, she is very talented with makeup and that makes a TON of difference in "passing". Bad makeup technique will screw you every time.
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

Quote Originally Posted by vanitysumers View Post
    these are some of the best and MOST CONVINCING CD'S I HAVE SEEN.

https://myspace.com/jamieaustinsange...krista/8619332
    My SO went to the BeAll TG convention some years ago. Jamie Austin's Angels were among the vendors and they did my SO's makeover. They pulled her skin back with tape to lift her eyes and cheeks as well.

I was not there, but I saw the pictures. I've got to say that she was simply stunning, truly, truly beautiful. She was comparable to any top level model in my opinion. They really did a good job. My SO looked at least 10 years younger and she was unrecognizable from guy mode.

BUT ... (there's always a but)

My SO found that although the makeover was good for photo shoots, she was not able to go out in the mainstream looking like that. The amount and style of makeup was way too over the top to be able to blend in the mainstream. She would have garnered stares wherever she went, and people would have clocked her as a CDer or a Drag Queen.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ...she was not able to go out in the mainstream looking like that. The amount and style of makeup was way too over the top to be able to blend in the mainstream. She would have garnered stares wherever she went, and people would have clocked her as a CDer or a Drag Queen.
    Exactly the issue. A photo or YouTube video is not the same a real life. Had you seen this person face to face, you'd know instantly that they were in 'drag'. And if in day time, its even more noticeable. That tape job looks horribly uncomfortable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Hi Jack-Sparrow,

Ah, to have that bone structure and skin. Unfortunately for some of us gals, it would take a whole lot of make-up and complete city wide black out to make us passable. But if I could, I might be tempted.

Isha
    While that makes a difference, we have to remember that a large percentage of GGs would love the same. You don't have to be a super model or beauty queen to be a girl. They come in all sizes, shapes and degrees of feminity. Its Who you are that's important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    My SO went to the BeAll TG convention some years ago. Jamie Austin's Angels were among the vendors and they did my SO's makeover. They pulled her skin back with tape to lift her eyes and cheeks as well.

I was not there, but I saw the pictures. I've got to say that she was simply stunning, truly, truly beautiful. She was comparable to any top level model in my opinion. They really did a good job. My SO looked at least 10 years younger and she was unrecognizable from guy mode.

BUT ... (there's always a but)

My SO found that although the makeover was good for photo shoots, she was not able to go out in the mainstream looking like that. The amount and style of makeup was way too over the top to be able to blend in the mainstream. She would have garnered stares wherever she went, and people would have clocked her as a CDer or a Drag Queen.
    Jamie Austin is hands down the best. I truly did not recognize myself when he was done with me. Here are three unretouched photos from my Austin's Angels session: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ine&highlight=

Hugs, Michelle
    Last edited by michelleddg; 09-09-2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Additional good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Both are a little Draggy for me, but to each there own. Maybe some more time doing situps?
    Wow you all really take the whole "woman" thing to heart.. even as far as hatin' on pretty young girls lol

I should probably make a correction, it turns out Cassidy Lynn is NOT a cd but a transgender woman...just saw this news report with her interviewed about a homecoming dance that she was nominated for (not sure what that is as I'm not american)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4guzbQOHksc

Sorry, Jack - I'd say the girl in the OP needs to be more real. She passes, with a ton of makeup, as a drag queen. She COULD pass as a girl but not with that much over effort.
    love

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I can even look fem completely nude. I'll bet your pretty boy in the video can't do that!?
    A foggy bathroom mirror and failing eyesight is sometimes a blessing!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.