Thread: Chat with my wife

Chat with my wife

Hi all,
    Had a great chat with my wife over the weekend and we both agreed that 'vanessa' doesn't suit me as a femme name. She says it brings up images of prim and proper whereas I tend to dress sexily/****ty (mostly true )
    She suggested Roxy (love it!).
    Roxy is to have her own birthday to keep me and her separate for presents etc and I've decided another trip to alternativefootwear is in order as I only have 1 pair of girly shoes (knee high boots) which although are awesome with 5.5" heels aren't the most comfortable things to wear. Sandals or peep toes... decisions decisions.
    I'm also thinking about leg waxing, she advised me to try a half leg first and perhaps shave my thighs. Anyone have a full leg wax and was it very painful ?
    Sorry to bundle so much into one message but been a great couple of days and like to share.
    I'm so lucky to have someone as accepting and love her to bits. It's been a couple of years since I told her about me and having just celebrated our 5th anniversary I'm looking forward to many more
    Last edited by *ROXY*; 09-02-2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: changed 'peel' toes to 'peep' toes
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Wow, great wife, your very lucky. I have add a full leg wax and it didn't hurt like so many people say, The lady at the spa refused a to do a Brazilian I guess cause I'm a guy. Now I think that could be painful.
    Susan

It must be wonderful to have such a responsive wife.
    Go slowly keep it exciting and don't smother her with your dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Waxing, like eppilating, can be very individualized. Some areas are very painful....behind the knees, top of the thighs. I had my wife do it once and wasn't interested again. You'll just have to try it to see.
    Sally

Thank you for sharing your post. You are indeed very lucky, and I am happy for you both. Enjoy the wonderful years ahead!
    Di

Waxing hurts less the more I do it. Why? I guess:
    - some follicles are damaged, and might not produce hair again - one less source of paint for the next wax job.
    - The hairs that grow back would be a few weeks new, thus smaller diameter, than the years-old hairs pulled out on the first wax. Another reason for less pain.

I like my body with less hair. I wax:
    - full legs
    - bikini (not done a Brazilian)
    - chest
    - back
    - underarms
    - eyebrows

After two years waxing every other month or so, none of it hurts much these days.

Gone to live my life
    Hi,

Glad to hear you have a supportive wife . . . Have had a full leg wax as well as most of my body. I find that I am good for about two weeks and don't have to deal with stubble the next day. Does it hurt . . . first time . . . you bet. Not so much now (perhaps I am getting used to it).

Love the new name but I also liked Vanessa. Vanessa may scream prim and proper librarian . . . buy librarians can be naughty girls too

Hugs

Isha

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I've always liked the name Roxy, maybe because there was a hot girl named Roxy I knew when I was younger Foxy Roxy she was called. She as cute, fun, sexy and I guess some would say more but she was always nice to me. Congrats on the nice talkl with yoru wife and the results
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Platinum Member
    Hi Vanessa, I've never knew anybody named Roxy that wasn't a sexy lady.
    I love my Eppilator , for Arms, Legs & Chest .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I guess it's settled then. Time to change your username. How about some pics of those boots.

Here they are,

And thanks for all the advice. I like the name Vanessa but it never really seemed to fit but wasn't sure what other name I'd like.
    I need not have worried, she like the name Roxy and suggested it, I loved it too :-)
    I thought about epilating, might have to see what's what!
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-02-2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Hello Roxy Congrats on your 5th and you are very lucky to have an accepting wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I've had Leg Wax

Quote Originally Posted by SusanCACD View Post
    Wow, great wife, your very lucky. I have add a full leg wax and it didn't hurt like so many people say, The lady at the spa refused a to do a Brazilian I guess cause I'm a guy. Now I think that could be painful.
    Susan
    I've had a full leg wax 3 times now and it hurts a little but not too much. As for a brazillian, the place I go has a specific price listed on their web site for a male brazillian. I haven't done that yet.......maybe someday.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

GG, SO of one lovely CDer Shae Baby's Avatar
    Waxing really isn't so bad at all! just make sure that you go to some one that knows what they're doing. I would also recommend getting a facial! they feel SO good and your skin is super soft after!
    I don't need a masculine man in order to validate myself as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae Baby View Post
    Waxing really isn't so bad at all! just make sure that you go to some one that knows what they're doing. I would also recommend getting a facial! they feel SO good and your skin is super soft after!
    Ooh never thought about a facial.. that's definitely on the list