Thread: there's some people who only know me as a female;I have a womans voice on comand now

Banned Read only

Thumbs up there's some people who only know me as a female;I have a womans voice on comand now

I listened to myself using the womans voice and it works but every now and then I will slip with a word or two into my male voice.

they think I am female.

I am going to get a separate phone so those friends who know me as a female,crossdresser or a transsexual can talk to me with out listen to my male answering machine.

my waist is getting more feminine and with my voice I can control when I want a womans voice.

Sounds wonderful. My fem voice is no where it needs to be but I get by ok. I notice my biggest issue is if I sneeze or cough. Waist? You have a waist? lol Hugs.

If you have Android (or maybe even iPhone) you can get Google Voice and get a separate number to your current phone. It will be cheaper that way and keep everything in one place.

Make sure to use a screen lock though if you do that

Banned Read only

Post you have to talk in your upper body like chest or nostril not your

diaphragm or stomach.

you need to speak in falsetto but not the highest. speak a Little lower then the highest range you can speak in.

008 transgender voice-1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbaj...=TL-4aK5YmR0xE

014 Male/Female sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJZj...wzeaQntc212iUm

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I've gotten compliments on my Amy-voice; one lady at my last group meeting said she thought I could "pass" on the phone. I don't do anything particularly special; I shift my pitch up and my pronunciation "forward," and try to be careful about using pitch instead of dynamics for emphasis, and in my word choices.

I practice by singing to music in a femme register...many songs I can do except for one or two notes that are too high for my voice. I've got the Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha" down, though, and I love singing that one: "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't cha? Don't cha, baby, don't cha?"

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Vanity,
    You are progressing well, keep at it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats the way I do it too Vanity.Practice,practice,practice.